Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started to feel sorry for that clammy fanny but then I watched the video of her telling the world about her crazy summer in Greece before she met FOD and it passed VERY quickly.
That reminds me, I don't know what others think but I found their braying that "Clemmie used to live in Greece, don't you know" to be a bit of an exaggeration.

From what they said, she extended a holiday one summer and picked up a bit of (apparently illegal) casual work. Does that really count as having lived there?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was married and him I wouldn’t be explaining that my wife only stayed longer for hot steamy feta with a Greek boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it's a good thing that he's posted about men's health, but it's quite buried in amongst the recent deluge of trips and free stuff so it's a lot less impactful than it could have been, and looks like a "tick box" post. I also think we need to see more from those type of posts than a blithe "go and see someone", which isn't really that helpful. Of course he's not engaging in the comments despite encouraging people to share deeply personal stuff.

This is him lately:
  • Yay, loads of content from my free luxury villa stay in Corfu!
  • Look, here's my #gifted big tv, new clothes and a free set from Scalextric!
  • Now tag the men in your life, share their very personal health stories and how it affects you (I won't respond to a single comment btw).
  • Morning! I'm now I'm off on another free dream cycle trip to France mingling with the pros, toodle-pip!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
His men’s health post has strong echos of that post Clem did about women’s health that was just to up engagement and source content for a Superdrug(?) ad.

I prefer influencers tbh when they are open about flogging stuff because at least then you know what they are doing, but this parasocial stuff is so disingenuous and flippant.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
His men’s health post has strong echos of that post Clem did about women’s health that was just to up engagement and source content for a Superdrug(?) ad.

I prefer influencers tbh when they are open about flogging stuff because at least then you know what they are doing, but this parasocial stuff is so disingenuous and flippant.
I’d expect to see a collab coming soonish. I think he hashtagged that post #movember so likely they are partnering with him and we will see his fugly face covered in a tache soon enough

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
That’s when I went off her. I was a real hun fan girl before. The #AD was about poor maternal mental health and it was only marked as an AD after lots of women had already shared.
---
😂 I’m dead if anyone looks through my camera roll.

IMG_6559.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He's all over the leblanq.tour instagram stories doing pieces to camera, and tagged on grid pictures from roche_nicholas. He's in his element 🙄

448468793_1200727694653107_6273476904883102579_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hopefully this will result in a mass loss of followers. I imagine a lot of people followed him for family content, not cycling content. Although given people are still following him, who knows?

Reactions: 6
Leblanque tour are covering this boner-fest of a trip and something they posted 7 hours ago about these two bleeping weapons has achieved the dizzy heights of 176 likes. If this is to gauge how much anyone on instagram gives a tit about this sort of thing…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In all seriousness, there has to be some major desperation from the brand if - with all their cycling connections - "Father of Daughters" was the best option they could get for this assignment?

I wonder if Clemmie will show up for the weekend in Champagne? There's a whole non-rider spa/hospitality side programme again.

Reactions: 10
OMG, the whole thing is just a dream for a bigger penis! Aston Martins too.

Weird that he’s lived in Kent so long and never gone to Leeds Castle. It’s a great place for kids.

Reactions: 8
OMG, the whole thing is just a dream for a bigger penis! Aston Martins too.

Weird that he’s lived in Kent so long and never gone to Leeds Castle. It’s a great place for kids.
The thick tit probably thought it was in actual Leeds so never bothered 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11