Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have no bleeping clue who nicholas roche is but it is giving me so much joy that he didn't even bother sharing the video simon worked sooo hard on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this supposed to be promotional to do that bike ride, eat in those restaurants or buy a particular bike? Itā€™s really not at all clear, and obviously itā€™s landed flat on its arse because heā€™s averaging around 30 ā€˜likesā€™ per post. Even on the actual official instagram feed itā€™s only getting around 800. Why would anyone be interested in a group of three blokes who donā€™t know each other going in a bike ride and then out for dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this supposed to be promotional to do that bike ride, eat in those restaurants or buy a particular bike? Itā€™s really not at all clear, and obviously itā€™s landed flat on its arse because heā€™s averaging around 30 ā€˜likesā€™ per post. Even on the actual official instagram feed itā€™s only getting around 800. Why would anyone be interested in a group of three blokes who donā€™t know each other going in a bike ride and then out for dinner?
Spot on. The whole thing is tit isnā€™t it, uber middle-class bullshit that only a really niche audience would give two fucks about.

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s a trip the company offers. I looked it up and itā€™s 3k a head although I donā€™t know how much of what theyā€™re doing that would cover as the penis car etc looked like extras.

I do hope all this stuff is going on the FoD tax return.

Reactions: 4
The melt that once self proclaimedā€™he had no interest in foodā€™ ā€˜food is just fuelā€™ seems to be a connoisseur of French cuisine all of a sudden. Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The melt that once self proclaimedā€™he had no interest in foodā€™ ā€˜food is just fuelā€™ seems to be a connoisseur of French cuisine all of a sudden. Dick.
Heā€™s trying to impress his new buddy Nicolas! Desperate to get that @ tag from the big boy cyclists

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Itā€™s a trip the company offers. I looked it up and itā€™s 3k a head although I donā€™t know how much of what theyā€™re doing that would cover as the penis car etc looked like extras.

I do hope all this stuff is going on the FoD tax return.
The part that was bookable as an experience was just the weekend in Champagne (Thursday to Sunday). You're right, the cycling/travelling ego trip from the UK was something separate. Guess there was probably some sort of commercial deal going on with some of those brands they kept tagging along the way?

His added follower numbers don't correlate with the lame engagement numbers on their collaborative posts IMO. I think he's had a small purchase to try to mask the fact that all the cycling spam will have lost him followers. It's really clear his audience isn't into it.

surejan.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does he take out the selfie stick itā€™s pathetic

IMG_9058.jpeg

and you can almost see Andrew Ridley inwardly sighing at gormless

IMG_9060.jpeg

IMG_9061.png

smug faced toss pot

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You can just imagine his work colleagues canā€™t you. ā€œOh god, that bloke from Wham is on Simonā€™s cycling trip. Itā€™s bad enough we have to listen to his holiday stories but now heā€™s going to drone on about having dinner with an 80s pop star.ā€

Reactions: 11
You can just imagine his work colleagues canā€™t you. ā€œOh god, that bloke from Wham is on Simonā€™s cycling trip. Itā€™s bad enough we have to listen to his holiday stories but now heā€™s going to drone on about having dinner with an 80s pop star.ā€
They must dread the days that he is in the office!

Reactions: 8
Since FOD has somehow netted circa 2,000 new followers since 18th June from this three-way collab, let's also see what effect it's had on Leblanq and Nicolas' numbers in the same timeframe. FOD has a significantly larger following than those two, so they should both expect a really noticeable upturn from being featured on his account, right? šŸ˜†

Leblanq:
leblanq.jpg

Nicolas:
roche.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I never understood why he didnā€™t take the fall for Alicegate? I guess it seemed like a woman was writing the posts but her account was surely the more profitable of the two? He had more followers but I think her content was more focused to her target audience and probably had better engagement. Being a midwife was definitely more of a usp/niche than being a feckless dad. He just seems to throw tit at the wall to see what sticks

Reactions: 11
Definitely agree that her account had more focus and consistency. She seemed to know her audience, whereas he doesn't have a clue these days.

My guess is neither of them thought there would be much of a fall, so there was never really a conversation about whose account should be sacrificed. They were arrogant enough to believe that she could post up a quick 'explanation' on stories that made her look like a victim, and it would all blow over in a few days and they'd both get straight back to it, barely missing a beat.

When that didn't work, they pivoted to pretending the House of Hooper account was his spin-off project but it was pretty obvious at the time that she was ghost writing for him on there.

When the HoH account failed to generate very much, she started to switch to inserting herself back via his account, mainly trying to gain attention from fashion brands. That's not working either, and I don't know if there are any other avenues that might work for her now?

Reactions: 15
I never understood why he didnā€™t take the fall for Alicegate? I guess it seemed like a woman was writing the posts but her account was surely the more profitable of the two? He had more followers but I think her content was more focused to her target audience and probably had better engagement. Being a midwife was definitely more of a usp/niche than being a feckless dad. He just seems to throw tit at the wall to see what sticks
I donā€™t think he could take the fall, because wasnā€™t one of the ways she was identified by something along the lines of posting on Tattle with an ISP address from the Seychelles or wherever she was on one of her many exothc holidays she so bravely went on for her followers so they didnā€™t have to? And he was left at home with the kids, so it couldnā€™t have been him posting the comments.

Reactions: 8
Also Iā€™ve always assumed that the disappearance of her account was, at least in part, on the say of her employers. Not her own decision. She was already sailing close to the wind. And she used her absence from social media as mitigation in her misconduct hearing.

Reactions: 9
Here we go again. Slagging the family off for not fawning over him and telling him heā€™s amazing. If you hate your family that much duck off then? Does he think itā€™s relatable? Or does he want sad middle aged women to slide into his DMs and tell him how wonderful he is?
Itā€™s rinse and repeat at this point šŸ„±

Reactions: 17