Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he votes Labour because, like, that’s what people of his age and social circle do. But he has given no thought at all to it, or to the privilege he has had all his life, or how people without so much of it live their lives. He is shallow and indulged.
No way does he vote Labour! He’s a Tory voter all the way. He will probably still vote Tory this time but pretend he voted labour or reform. He’s a born Tory knob end.
---
Clemmie’s brother posted on social media that he was voting Tory last time.
Shocker 😂

Reactions: 8
I always feel like if someone doesn’t share who they are voting for, they’re voting Tory but don’t want to look like the self-interested twit that deep down they know they are.

Reactions: 14
Father's day theme once again is about pointing out the failings of his family:

- All he wanted was one photo of them together BUT they complained about it, and the pictures were all awful
- They made him a breakfast BUT the bagel was upside down
- They got him a card BUT they had to point out the wording wasn't quite right
- M took loads of photos of him BUT at the wrong focal length
- They bought him clothes BUT they know he's not really interested in clothes

I suppose he thinks this passes for a "hilarious take on family life".

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How smug does he look in that shirt. He just cannot resist tagging the brand, what a prat. They won’t sign you up to model for them, Slymon

• Haha
Can’t he see that his two Father’s Day posts are both digs at his kids? And he complains about them taking the piss out of him.

Reactions: 10
How smug does he look in that shirt. He just cannot resist tagging the brand, what a prat. They won’t sign you up to model for them, Slymon
Doesn't bother to thank his daughters in the story post for buying him new clothes, but gotta get that brand tag in!!!

448457468_826385005685158_6656036248987133543_n.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
I want to thank his daughters for not buying him a new cycling bib coz I don’t need to see his scrawny bod, dessicated nipples and shaved legs this close to lunchtime

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have no idea why anyone would spend a lot of money on a shirt like that, that looks like Blue Harbour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure it's no coincidence that the oldest's face is hidden by her hair. She probably doesn't want to be featured on his account and he managed to coerce her to do it for fathers day.

Reactions: 11
I won't repost here for obvious reasons but the looks on the twins' faces in that group photo say it all.

Reactions: 7
Doesn't bother to thank his daughters in the story post for buying him new clothes, but gotta get that brand tag in!!!

View attachment 2999267
Dear god he massively recons himself doesn’t he.
What’s that word for people who think they’re (not there or their Simon so listen up) massively attractive but who are actually grim and they are the only ones who can’t see it.
I’m so embarrassed for you Simon. I can’t imagine what I’d do it my husband was posting like this. It is almost enough for me to feel sorry for old clam. But then I remember everything and it swiftly passes.

Reactions: 15
I started to feel sorry for that clammy fanny but then I watched the video of her telling the world about her crazy summer in Greece before she met FOD and it passed VERY quickly. They deserve each other these two. They are so into themselves and it’s really hilarious because neither of them is anything special at all. Just embarrassing

Reactions: 20
Do you think Clem had a witch about helping the girls buy Father’s Day presents and the food for his breakfast, even he’s not HER dad?? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Father's day theme once again is about pointing out the failings of his family:

- All he wanted was one photo of them together BUT they complained about it, and the pictures were all awful
- They made him a breakfast BUT the bagel was upside down
- They got him a card BUT they had to point out the wording wasn't quite right
- M took loads of photos of him BUT at the wrong focal length
- They bought him clothes BUT they know he's not really interested in clothes

I suppose he thinks this passes for a "hilarious take on family life".
Ungrateful twit. He is like the male version of Notsosmugnow - she was the same on Mother’s Day.