Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha ha ha. You spend your entire life on social media you twit. Ha ha ha.
Oh! It’s turned off by default

192E29D4-BC58-4417-B9BD-13305285FC2C.jpeg

It must have taken him longer to record that than to find out instagram’s default setting

And this?
E4A7EAD0-EBF4-401B-AE34-C54896828C3B.jpeg

Good grief. He’s making Simon Harris look fresh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet the girls have heard plenty of mean comments at home directed at other people over the years from chief mean girl Clemmie and bitter old man Simon. Like begets like, eh?

Reactions: 8
Oh! It’s turned off by default

View attachment 2995646
Yeah it was in the news a couple of months ago, because of the American elections, Meta automatically blocked political content on insta which is a huge violation of freedom of speech. Anyway that's probably the least of his worries, his algorithm is probably about tit videos and pedos.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s easier to stay silent on political matters. He’s not brave enough to openly voice an opinion online because of the inevitable backlash either way.

Reactions: 8
It’s easier to stay silent on political matters. He’s not brave enough to openly voice an opinion online because of the inevitable backlash either way.
If he didn’t get much heat over his wife’s racist comments then I doubt his followers will give him much bother for posting about politics.

Reactions: 4
He's so insecure, taking his teen daughter's remarks personally and being offended. Everybody knows teenagers are assholes, get over yourself. He's so toxic I can't cope. Imagine being a teen and seeing your dad crying on the internet about something you said. Imagine your friends seeing it. And imagine he quoted Rihanna in the process. Jesus Christ.
Teenagers making fun of their parents is basically in their job description, although I'm sure as the parent it's painful. As if he was perfect and polite at that age!!

Reactions: 3
I also just asked him how he can say he doesn’t do social media yet sell his soul (family) to the devil. Waiting to see if he blocks me. I don’t think he’s as petty as Brummy Mummy though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He wants uninterrupted time for Father’s Day? So all the cycling training and trips away don’t count?

Reactions: 11
One of the very few comments on his Father’s Day #ad (how lovely) is from a woman whose small child has just been diagnosed with T1 diabetes. You’d think a response from him on that one to sympathise would be elementary wouldn’t you? But nothing.

Reactions: 6
Yes, he loves to actively seek sympathy for himself, but seems to have little to no interest in extending the same to others.

Reactions: 11
I think he votes Labour because, like, that’s what people of his age and social circle do. But he has given no thought at all to it, or to the privilege he has had all his life, or how people without so much of it live their lives. He is shallow and indulged.

Reactions: 6
I think he votes Labour because, like, that’s what people of his age and social circle do. But he has given no thought at all to it, or to the privilege he has had all his life, or how people without so much of it live their lives. He is shallow and indulged.
Nah, I think he’s the type to say he does but is a massive Tory twit when he gets to the ballot box

Reactions: 17