Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can everyone stop posting pics of the desiccated leprechaun so close to dinner time please! (Amazing description of the dusty cretin!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Middle aged men wearing baseball caps look like twats. Middle aged men wearing baseball caps back to front should be shot at dawn for crimes against style.

No wonder he’s waiting ages for his kids in the evenings. They probably ask him to park a good 5 minute walk away so no one they know see him.

Reactions: 12
He likes that football off that movie where whatsisface is stuck on a desert island

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just wonder if it would be possible to count how many times he’s criticised them to hundreds of thousands of bots followers? Almost all their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He's so insecure, taking his teen daughter's remarks personally and being offended. Everybody knows teenagers are assholes, get over yourself. He's so toxic I can't cope. Imagine being a teen and seeing your dad crying on the internet about something you said. Imagine your friends seeing it. And imagine he quoted Rihanna in the process. Jesus Christ.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
i don't even think he's offended by his daughters comments because i doubt very much that they even said anything!!!
Dusty is so desperate for content these days......
His wife and his kids should be mortified by his actions , he's the ultimate embarrassment and the biggest ick on Instagram.
I guess with a face like his you'd have to love yourself as much as he does because ,(apart from mummy) no one else is going to.
Wouldn't be so bad if he was actually funny or remotely good looking, but the man has no redeeming features whatsoever.
Simple Simon the wrinkly, crusty, dusty, needy 🔔🔚.

Reactions: 16
Getting her to "come downstairs to spend some time together" like she's just there for his personal entertainment whenever he feels like it 🙄

... and then when she does come down he shames her on instagram.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s such an awful twit. He manages to centre himself in every situation. Not everything is about you just shut up!
The look on his face when he has to parent vs when he’s talking about cycling says it all. I don’t know why clembo or even the older girls haven’t told him to stop.
He should value their privacy imagine your mates going on insta and seeing your dad whinging cos he thought a comment was about him? Grow up you dusty wanker.

Reactions: 7