Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It like his face is crumpling into itself at the sheer embarrassment of having crustydusty as its owner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He and his booking agency are pulling a real bait-and-switch job with the promo photo they're using on his listing page.

agency.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Absolutely agree. Although I think she really has veered so far from the relateable content path and is just completely out of touch. She’s stuck in a time warp where the kids are toddlers. Except they are not anymore.
The you have the likes of Mum and a Mic who have accelerated so far from relateable that she is almost a caricature of insta-tw@t

Reactions: 2
Did I imagine this or was he getting medical help that might be the cause for this? Wasn’t it his disordered eating he was getting help with? I hope it helps because there’s no way that’s a healthy 41 year old human sorry to say 😬

Reactions: 9
The difference in demeanour when he's doing something for his children versus doing what he wants 🙄

It's such a tough time, those couple of weeks between their free week's stay in a Corfu villa and going to France on the cycling experience of his dreams. Please keep him in your thoughts as he tries to struggle through it.

sad.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The difference in demeanour when he's doing something for his children versus doing what he wants 🙄

It's such a tough time, those couple of weeks between their free week's stay in a Corfu villa and going to France on the cycling experience of his dreams. Please keep him in your thoughts as he tries to struggle through it.

View attachment 2991315
Soooo fit Fodney but I’m hoping for a flat tyre or two to bring you back to reality. Such a smug little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do love all the nods to the fact that most of his followers couldn’t give a tit about cycling.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can imagine him talking to the professionals on the trip as if he's one of them, especially now that he's placed third in the Tour de Sandwich 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he hoping for an Estrid razor collab by telling us that he shaves his legs??
---
Simon, you should have listened to Baz Luhrmann and worn sunscreen 🧓
I’d like to slip, slop, slap him in the face

Which reminds me I forgot to put on sunscreen today 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3