Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, when's he going to stop setting up and posting content of the girls in bed? It's so invasive, and more so now they're older.

I find it quite disturbing that he's completely comfortable taking cameras into their bedroom and lugging himself around getting different angles while they're in bed. Baffled that Clemmie allows it to carry on too.
Clemmie isn't the greatest judge of what to put on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The walk is because it’s expensive to create & maintain paths, even just some form of gravel rather than paving slabs, I wouldn’t want to go somewhere that was doing an apprentice task level spin on a poor finish lol.
I wonder if it could also be related to getting around planning rules? I'm guessing they probably rely on relaxed rules that allow such temporary & moveable structures in remote places where more robust, fixed buildings would not be allowed due to countryside encroachment. If they were to install smooth, paved paths or drives right up to the accommodation it could possibly put it into a different category where the whole thing would be classed as permanent development requiring full planning permission?

I'm glad to see them being called out and will be interested to see the response from the company, if they respond. If it's true there's no accessibility information for potential bookers who have disabilities then that's poor.

Accessibility is also something that influencers on freebie stays should be covering IMO.

• Heart
Unyoked, the company who gave them the cabin holiday is not having a very good time in the comments on their sponsored Facebook post. They make everyone walk the last 50 metres to the cabins for reasons and the disabled community has pointed out that this is not very inclusive.
View attachment 2987279
Why do we make everyone walk to their cabins? Because it's much easier and cheaper compared to us putting in a proper path/access

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has he ever done any of that? He takes the twins to football training as far as I can see. And pimps his 14 year old daughter in a bikini on holiday to hebephiles.

Otherwise he’s in the sweaty basement, clocking up strava miles.

oh also: WINDOWBOX WATCH

Full of weeds. No one has cared about them this year. The content is over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Has he ever done any of that? He takes the twins to football training as far as I can see. And pimps his 14 year old daughter in a bikini on holiday to hebephiles.

Otherwise he’s in the sweaty basement, clocking up strava miles.

oh also: WINDOWBOX WATCH

Full of weeds. No one has cared about them this year. The content is over.
Their house is like the grey gardens of late 2010s influencer gifting

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Single parents, it’s ok, He doesn’t actually see you. He’s too busy staring at his own dried raisin face whilst holding aloft the selfie stick of maximum ick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He's talking on the grid about how he feels sad that there are fathers who don't feel capable of taking their children out on their own, while at the same time posting up a story about his sister coming along to 'help' with the twins on a day out.

What the actual duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He's talking on the grid about how he feels sad that there are fathers who don't feel capable of taking their children out on their own, while at the same time posting up a story about his sister coming along to 'help' with the twins on a day out.

What the actual duck 😂
I’ll save my sadness for the kids whose father has sold their privacy, dignity and possible safety for a few freebie holidays. Shameful

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Single parents, it’s ok, He doesn’t actually see you. He’s too busy staring at his own dried raisin face whilst holding aloft the selfie stick of maximum ick.
father of daughters: holding aloft the selfie stick of maximum ick

😂😂😂 that is bloody brilliant! Surely a contender for a thread title?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Surely we’re all relieved that he’s off for a luxury weekend in France without his kids before he’s had to endure a whole month of the dreary treadmill of his life since his last luxury holiday?

• Haha
  • Heart
he really is aging at an alarming rate it’s almost as if baby Jesus gives him an extra wrinkle for every crappy smart arsed thing he says about his wife and children mmmm 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
he really is aging at an alarming rate it’s almost as if baby Jesus gives him an extra wrinkle for every crappy smart arsed thing he says about his wife and children mmmm 🤔
And yet those smirks give the impression that he’s thinks he’s Mr Hot 🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
literally makes my labia shrivel. I hope you read this too Slymon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For goodness sake man, do something with your hair 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6