Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree totally @Affiliatemebaby. We can all see his life is anything but a "constant treadmill of routine". It's an insult to people who can't get away at all or who might consider themselves lucky to have one modest trip a year.

All his waxing lyrical about quality time with the children seems very hollow too, considering how they're normally ecstatic to dump them in clubs every possible day from morning to night.

Him saying "she's basically me, just in female form" about M isn't the compliment he thinks it is.

"I had a really special 1:1 outing with my daughter, following her around and filming her from every angle to post on instagram" doesn't have quite the same ring to it, does it?

Untitled-1.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
On the 27th of May he was banging on about the stars aligning and him and Glen getting their precious free time together. Cue today, and Chuck in a free holiday and suddenly they are the bloody Walton’s.

What a prize twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon they’re one of those couples that seeth with resentment when they’re all together and the mood can get very dark. All this happy families stuff is just for the gram.

Reactions: 12
That video where Clench said Slymon would still piss her off even when she was dead (or something to that effect) summed it up quite well!

Reactions: 7
When he did his so-called "social media detox" he went on about how he had much more time and motivation to do things (amongst the many other benefits that he listed).

Now he's moaning about the lack of time in everyday life and "constant treadmill of routine that never seems to end".

Surely the answer is simply for him to stay off social media permanently?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That video where Clench said Slymon would still piss her off even when she was dead (or something to that effect) summed it up quite well!
I think Clench coming onto a public, popular site such as Tattle and slagging him off summed up their relationship too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They’re both just hugely dislikable people. The videos of the daughter in bikinis are frankly gross. Someone his age knows exactly what kind of weirdos are on the internet. I’d do everything I could to protect my kids from that. Not him though, if he stopped showing the kids he might have to get a proper job.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Him wandering around an airport telling his followers how the flights don’t get cancelled like he’s doing them all a massive favour! He’s such a weapon, I hate him

Reactions: 14
It's a week since "lots of people" warned him that if you miss an outbound flight, some airlines will cancel the return flight.

If he really thought he was making one of his oh-so-helpful public service announcements, he could have passed along that information straight away last weekend.

Instead he's held onto it to use as "airport content" to support the pretence that they were coming back today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unyoked, the company who gave them the cabin holiday is not having a very good time in the comments on their sponsored Facebook post. They make everyone walk the last 50 metres to the cabins for reasons and the disabled community has pointed out that this is not very inclusive.
IMG_3722.jpeg

Reactions: 3
They’re an Australian company that plonk their ugly cabins onto remote-ish places and lack of access is part of their hipster wank branding

Reactions: 9