Father of Daughters #57 He’s become an attention seeking elderly recluse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello and welcome!

Thread title suggested by @Lalalala1212 - sorry I messed up at the end of the last thread when posting the second place thread title by @TheSilverFox (Brag, brag, brag, moan, moan, moan, me, me, me).

Recap of last thread below (not in any order):

Hot tea via @unidentified from the last thread - Clemmie’s hearing with the NMC is 28th Feb - 8th March. The conversation around this starts here: https://tattle.life/threads/father-...t-it-doesnt-love-you-back.35062/post-13803936

One of the twins burnt themselves and had this accident exploited by Fod for Insta likes. This was all captured on his creepy kitchen cam.

He went to the premiere of Empire of Light with his eldest daughter, bragged how she got a picture with Olivia Coleman but that he wouldn’t be posting it on the gram as it was private but proceeded to post a picture anyway.

We were treated to Clemmie working out in the kitchen and reminded she catches babies when she had to work Christmas Day.

The usual horrible whinging and complaining about how awful his children are.

Clemmie was gifted designer washing up liquid by Swim Tits for her birthday - yeap for real. Axa’s pic is by far better than the original:https://tattle.life/threads/father-...t-it-doesnt-love-you-back.35062/post-12609825

The twins were dragged to hockey and Slymon had hurt feelings they weren’t interested in watching him.

He went to open evenings with his eldest daughter and mocked the names of presenters.

Had to go to an in person work thing and complained. Went on a work course and complained about it.

Another post with the twins in bed (he and Clemmie once claimed they’d never post the girls bedrooms but as per nothing is off limits sadly).

Had a car issue and then filmed himself driving on the motorway.

Fodney met Ross Kemp at the rugby. Ross Kemp still doesn’t know who Fod is.

More exploitation of his daughter’s diabetes.

Fod posted his homemade Die Hard Christmas decoration.

Was the trip to the ABBA concert this thread with the awful pics of Clemmie?

Please add anything I’ve forgotten below.

Wiki is here for newcomers: https://tattle.life/wiki/father_of_daughters/ if you want some background info.

Thread titles towards the latter end of the thread please.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you so much @EddieBeds for the new thread and wonderful recap. I've been here since thread #5 and the likes of you are my heroes, keeping it alive and going🥰.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hello and welcome!

Thread title suggested by @Lalalala1212 - sorry I messed up at the end of the last thread when posting the second place thread title by @TheSilverFox (Brag, brag, brag, moan, moan, moan, me, me, me).

Recap of last thread below (not in any order):

Hot tea via @unidentified from the last thread - Clemmie’s hearing with the NMC is 28th Feb - 8th March. The conversation around this starts here: https://tattle.life/threads/father-...t-it-doesnt-love-you-back.35062/post-13803936

One of the twins burnt themselves and had this accident exploited by Fod for Insta likes. This was all captured on his creepy kitchen cam.

He went to the premiere of Empire of Light with his eldest daughter, bragged how she got a picture with Olivia Coleman but that he wouldn’t be posting it on the gram as it was private but proceeded to post a picture anyway.

We were treated to Clemmie working out in the kitchen and reminded she catches babies when she had to work Christmas Day.

The usual horrible whinging and complaining about how awful his children are.

Clemmie was gifted designer washing up liquid by Swim Tits for her birthday - yeap for real. Axa’s pic is by far better than the original:https://tattle.life/threads/father-...t-it-doesnt-love-you-back.35062/post-12609825

The twins were dragged to hockey and Slymon had hurt feelings they weren’t interested in watching him.

He went to open evenings with his eldest daughter and mocked the names of presenters.

Had to go to an in person work thing and complained. Went on a work course and complained about it.

Another post with the twins in bed (he and Clemmie once claimed they’d never post the girls bedrooms but as per nothing is off limits sadly).

Had a car issue and then filmed himself driving on the motorway.

Fodney met Ross Kemp at the rugby. Ross Kemp still doesn’t know who Fod is.

More exploitation of his daughter’s diabetes.

Fod posted his homemade Die Hard Christmas decoration.

Was the trip to the ABBA concert this thread with the awful pics of Clemmie?

Please add anything I’ve forgotten below.

Wiki is here for newcomers: https://tattle.life/wiki/father_of_daughters/ if you want some background info.

Thread titles towards the latter end of the thread please.
Aww it was me who called him that 😂😂 (I love that it was a hit with everyone ❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would be extremely shocked if there were no sanctions on her practice but there is a risk she is struck off. I’d be more surprised if they’ve let her practice face to face and they go to a striking off order though. There was a case of racism (and something else) last month and that nurse was struck off. She absolutely needs to prove insight into her actions and take responsibility. Anyone can observe the hearing too.

Reactions: 12
I would be extremely shocked if there were no sanctions on her practice but there is a risk she is struck off. I’d be more surprised if they’ve let her practice face to face and they go to a striking off order though. There was a case of racism (and something else) last month and that nurse was struck off. She absolutely needs to prove insight into her actions and take responsibility. Anyone can observe the hearing too.
So interesting. I just can’t help but think she will have toed the line and covered these bases, it’s taken so long and she’s clearly practising. She will have had good advice on how best to show she has tried to take responsibility through her work for sure.
---

Their ‘media representation services’ business where she is listed as a midwife, director and secretary, has £111000 cash in July 22 so they are still doing pretty well for a side hustle.
---

Is it normal to take 3 years to hear a case?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So interesting. I just can’t help but think she will have toed the line and covered these bases, it’s taken so long and she’s clearly practising. She will have had good advice on how best to show she has tried to take responsibility through her work for sure.
---

Their ‘media representation services’ business where she is listed as a midwife, director and secretary, has £111000 cash in July 22 so they are still doing pretty well for a side hustle.
---

Unfortunately so. COVID made things worse but there’s always long delays unless they clear it early with no sanctions. There’s guidance but there’s also a lot of ownership on the practitioner to prove they have taken responsibilities for their actions and made changes

I think the luxury washing up liquid was my fav from the last thread. I just can’t wrap my head around buying that for anyone than an utter frenemy. I used to wonder if the plan was that ST would feature Glen’s “woe is me, I was trolled” storyline in Red but I don’t see it anymore, esp with this hearing coming up.

• Haha
---

---

Nah, £111,000 was in 2020. 2021 shows they’ve spent a lot of it and are down to £45k. I suspect 2022 will show another drop when they file.
---

I am irked by FoD’s teachers’ strike day when he wasn’t actually there. The arch tone of it from someone who spent the day earning three times what they do staring at a pointless flip chart.

One of my kids’ teachers apologised to me this morning as my child has ASD and has found this week unsettling. I told him I backed him totally - frankly, the PTA disco will have a similar effect next week and I don’t see them apologising (if only).

• Heart
Nah, £111,000 was in 2020. 2021 shows they’ve spent a lot of it and are down to £45k. I suspect 2022 will show another drop when they file.
---

I am irked by FoD’s teachers’ strike day when he wasn’t actually there. The arch tone of it from someone who spent the day earning three times what they do staring at a pointless flip chart.

One of my kids’ teachers apologised to me this morning as my child has ASD and has found this week unsettling. I told him I backed him totally - frankly, the PTA disco will have a similar effect next week and I don’t see them apologising (if only).
Yeah I know but it was what they filed in June 22. So the most recent figures. Doesn’t buy a lot of Lurpak though. And i was more interested that (as we were chatting NMC and conflict of interest) she is still director and secretary of a media representation service.

my ASD kids were hugely thrown by the midweek day off and it made today really tricky. But the schools had my support.
---

Imagine though, £45k sat in an account that wasn’t your work or his work and was just there. Whilst you wore a scarf in your kitchen and scalded your kids to keep them warm.

Reactions: 8
---

Yes his tone pissed me off too, arrogant prick

They used to have much more in that account at their peak 2019 had £226, 227 listed. They paid corporation tax of something like £64 at one point too.

The mediocre daddy of triplets was also earning 100k in just one year at one point and selling their gifted items like the connecting train on gumtree.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They used to have much more in that account at their peak 2019 had £226, 227 listed.

The mediocre daddy of triplets was also earning 100k in just one year at one point and selling their gifted items on gumtree.
I remember that. God that Daddy of triplets is even worse. They are all deranged.

I mean it did give them financial options, but I personally would hate strangers knowing so much about me.

If insta hadn’t blown up, they would have coped just fine in their 4bed crystal place home.

I mean it did give them financial options, but I personally would hate strangers knowing so much about me.

If insta hadn’t blown up, they would have coped just fine in their 4bed crystal place home.
This was where they were actually enviable, seemingly happy and had a desirable life. Wtaf happened.

Aww it was me who called him that 😂😂 (I love that it was a hit with everyone ❤)
Sorry for not giving you credit - it’s an awesome thread title.

@unidentified do you know how long it takes between the end of a hearing and the outcome being ‘published’ - sorry if that’s the wrong terminology. Is there any recourse for appeal if Clemmie didn’t agree with any sanction/s imposed? Thank you for the inside knowledge/taking the time to explain the processes involved.

Reactions: 7
Sorry for not giving you credit - it’s an awesome thread title.

@unidentified do you know how long it takes between the end of a hearing and the outcome being ‘published’ - sorry if that’s the wrong terminology. Is there any recourse for appeal if Clemmie didn’t agree with any sanction/s imposed? Thank you for the inside knowledge/taking the time to explain the processes involved.
It varies case to case how quickly they’re published and it may be that they have this hearing but have to schedule a second so it ends up being ‘part heard’ and they have to wait for another time the same panel can come together. I think it also varies in how quickly the outcome is published but most that are heard will be published within a couple of weeks. There will be an appeal process because in formal processes there is always one appeal option but it’s unusual for someone to appeal the NMC. I’ve never heard anyone doing it before but I imagine there will be some cases.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It varies case to case how quickly they’re published and it may be that they have this hearing but have to schedule a second so it ends up being ‘part heard’ and they have to wait for another time the same panel can come together. I think it also varies in how quickly the outcome is published but most that are heard will be published within a couple of weeks. There will be an appeal process because in formal processes there is always one appeal option but it’s unusual for someone to appeal the NMC. I’ve never heard anyone doing it before but I imagine there will be some cases.
A registrant can appeal to the High Court but it is very rare as the basis for an appeal is very limited. The High Court are very reluctant to interfere in the decision of a professional regulatory body so appeals are not usually successful.

Hearings are split into three bits: facts/impairment and sanction.Usually you would hope to get the whole process done in the time allotted snd the decision should be published fairly soon after - a few days - if you can. If not, it will be part heard and that means it could be months until it is concluded and the decision publisher. Some regulators publish the decision on the facts if they get that part concluded in the interim but I am not sure re the NMC. In those circumstances there maybe an interim orders hearing to put conditions on practise until the hearing is concluded and s decision given. The worst type of allegations from a registrant’s perspective are those relating to their personality - ie dishonesty/financial motivation etc. If there is a finding of dishonesty there is a very real risk of being struck off as most regulators take the view that this is attitudenal and not capable of being truly changed so incompatible with registration. Usually the allegations are published about a week before the hearing once they are finalised but they can be amended at any time - including during the hearing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.