Father of Daughters #57 He’s become an attention seeking elderly recluse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never watched friends (well I tried and it was awfu) but is this hi asking if he can cheat?
Who on earth would sleep with Camel Recluse?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How completely devoid of idea for material would he have to be to come up with Ross and Rachel? I’m boggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At least he knows his target audience: middle aged women who have feelings about Ross and Rachel and think that the 90’s were only 10ish years ago.

(I essentially just described myself, tbh, minus being part of his audience who participates in his lame polls.)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I grew up with friends being on but haven't seen all the episodes. Got to the bit when she just gives birth.

He's posted before a video of M and the Clemster watching it before.

Ross + Rach were on a break, but they also needed the maturity to sit down and define what that actually meant for the both of them. They both needed couples counselling and individual therapy. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s absolutely slagging off his followers for responding to it as well, laughing away to himself. You’re the one that posted about it you old dusty git. So irrelevant you’re resorting to posting a question about a TV show that had its finale in 2004!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I grew up with friends being on but haven't seen all the episodes. Got to the bit when she just gives birth.

Ross + Rach were on a break, but they also needed the maturity to sit down and define what that actually meant for the both of them. They both needed couples counselling and individual therapy. :ROFLMAO:
Loool whenever we watch sitcoms now my husband and I just yell YOU NEED THERAPY at the screen half the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This was where they were actually enviable, seemingly happy and had a desirable life. Wtaf happened.
✨karma✨ 🥰
---

I’m usually a lurker not a commenter here but I just cannot get away with how dramatically he has aged! He looks old and unwell. I’m thinking their love of the booze and big nights out is catching up. What a difference a few years makes.
Also being awful ages people terribly, genuinely decent folks don’t age like milk that’s been left out during a heatwave, his insides are finally showing on the outside 💅🏽 I’ll go get some chips for my salt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm just surprised he got to 40 before realising that you shouldn't iron receipts directly. With how dark that paper is it looks like he just left it on top to turn into cinders.

My mother would have said put something on top then iron that or let it dry naturally. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 6

That's my take on it. They WERE on a break, but had completely failed to discuss the terms of that break.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm just surprised he got to 40 before realising that you shouldn't iron receipts directly. With how dark that paper is it looks like he just left it on top to turn into cinders.

My mother would have said put something on top then iron that or let it dry naturally. :ROFLMAO:
I've done exactly the same thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ I forgot that it's heat reactive paper, it's not printed with traditional ink so that's why it turns black immediately! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s absolutely slagging off his followers for responding to it as well, laughing away to himself. You’re the one that posted about it you old dusty git. So irrelevant you’re resorting to posting a question about a TV show that had its finale in 2004!
What's next FOD- who do we prefer, Blur or Oasis? Who's our favourite Spice Girl? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's like FoD is trying to think up the least relevant, most anodyne content possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fookin hell Slymon - stay in your lane!
Why is he thinking of excuses for men who have murdered and committed rape? What's he on about? If only these "emotionally damaged" men had received help they "didn't get" they wouldn't have committed those horrific crimes?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.