Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Percycat

I agree with this. There is something quite colonial about her summary of life in Kent. They arrived, took advantage of the “cheaper” houses, got their privileged children into the grammar schools (no doubt therefore taking a place from a child who’d lived there for 15 years but not been in a French speaking nursery, or whatever, at age 1), and then set up something that sounds a lot like a gated community with people every bit as white and middle class as them. Zero integration. They’d all rather be living in Barnes, but seems like Red magazine pay packets don’t quite stretch to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Omg in the eternal words of Kim Richards “have a piece of bread, and maybe you’ll calm down”

But in all seriousness ngl it’s horrible to read anyone is in a dark place but us tattle “trolls” had this called months ago. He looks seriously unwell, there’s a really dark energy surrounding him and that house, and he’s positively venomous. Beyond eating that piece of bread they need to get him into intensive therapy asap possibly even inpatient and reconsider their priorities. Delete Insta as it’s making you lot miserable cos you love keeping up with the Joneses. Anti consumerism and de influencing is such a trend right now there’s content on tiktok you can start the deprogramming with tonight huns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

influencerbore

VIP Member
I couldn’t care less if a 7 year old is having a tantrum, my concern is that his instinct is to get his camera out, film it, edit it and put it out for the world to see.
I wouldn’t even send this to family as it’s her private actions which doesn’t need broadcasting.
He makes me feel sick how he abuses these girls for his little moment of Instagram fame.
These girls will Google themselves in a few years and find everything he’s put out there about them. I feel so sorry for them

• Heart
Reactions: 46

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
The punishment she actually got was far bigger than anything they could have handed to her, it clearly has absolutely ruined their lives, taken away their luxurious lifestyle and it is permanently recorded online and will follow her round forever. I personally would say she’s been punished in a way they couldn’t have delivered.

However I think it sends an absolutely appalling message to any person of colour. Especially those who have used or are about to use NHS maternity services. I know they were never going to be able to prove intent, because that is almost impossible in tribunals, but it feels like they didn’t even try enough to highlight how appalling her racist comments were.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Rosieee

VIP Member
I would not cope with having a picture of my 4 daughter faces on the daily mail with an article about my racism actions. Those poor girls.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Haven't seen a FOD thread move along so fast in a long time!! 🤣
It’s just like the good old days when Alice was originally outed. The gift that keeps on giving.
View attachment 1999204

I assume here Clemmie is calling all posters on Tattle ‘trolls’?

Yet I’ve never had to engage legal counsel due to being investigated by my regulatory board. 🤔
If Glen hadn’t been caught, she’d be a VIP member on Tattle now. She fucking loved having a good old bitch just like the rest of us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
And don't live in an old doctors surgery with all that negative energy - a bit woo but I think there's something in it.
I also think houses absorb energies and I’m usually quite level headed about stuff like that. Imagine buying that house 60 years down the line though. ‘I’m being haunted by a pile of grey dust in the shape of a man and I’m sure I can hear the sound of an exercise bike somewhere’.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s wild to me that she claims her mental health suffered due to trolling/social media exposure and yet she still allows her husband to carry on exposing their family to more of the same on a daily basis. I think basically what happened is mean girl Clemmie got a taste of her own medicine, hated that she couldn’t answer back so created fake accounts to try and do so, failed miserably because the thick dickhead doesn’t know how to use a VPN, got caught and suffered the consequences. She fucked around and found out. Mental health issues my fucking arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

infragram

No sympathy from me. Someone in a dark place doesn’t take the time to make a bloody PowerPoint presentation about their feelings for Instagram. He’s on Insta very frequently so for a start it’s bullshit. Secondly, it’s an attention seeking engagement tactic. He’s an arrogant, narcissistic egomaniac. Pity is the perfect vehicle for attention for the type of followers he has. Maybe if he just took a flying fuck off from the grid and promoting batteries and his daughters intimate lives, he could do a bit of work on himself and give us all peace. Utter asshat.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Tell.A.Tale

Merail!
I don’t know how to do a spoiler…
I went to a private school which my single mother broke her back to send me to. She worked 3 jobs to pay the fees and to be perfectly blunt I really wish she hadn’t. I have a good job now but I truly believe I would have got here even by attending a state school.
I spent my teenager years feeling inadequate and resentful because all the other kids had big houses, expensive clothes and went on lots of fancy holidays.
My mother sacrificed having a pension or any savings to put myself and my sister through a fee paying school and neither of us are truly thankful for it because now she’s in her late 60s and has nothing and we are her “pension” and no one lets us forget the sacrifices she made for us. It’s a huge financial worry for me, that ultimately she is dependent on me now.
I will never send my children (if I have any) to a private school. I wouldn’t want them to have that pressure and I would want them to hang out with kids in the same league as them. If they end up being academic they will succeed either way and if they don’t, at least they haven’t attended an expensive school where they feel that they HAVE to go to university and get an office job. That’s how I felt in the end and there really should be more to life.
I really wanted to be a teacher but as a result of all this money my mother had spent I felt I had to aim for a career which would have better financial rewards and so now I sit in a job I don’t love, supporting my mother and it could have actually been so different for me so ultimately I harbour some resentment towards her choices which I know is unfair as I know she thought she was doing the best by me

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Rosieee

VIP Member
There have been consequences though.

Her reputation has been wrecked. Her kids will have been aware of it- no matter how much they may or may not have tried to shield them. A was defending her mother on Youtube back in 2019.

The insta freebie ship sailed and she has gone through months of stress.
And she's stuck with a mankini wearing, self obsessed, ignorant and hateful man-child. This alone is the worst punishment of all.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Libertine

VIP Member
D57ABEE8-C389-477E-8F45-4FCC9FEEB67F.jpeg

I assume here Clemmie is calling all posters on Tattle ‘trolls’?

Yet I’ve never had to engage legal counsel due to being investigated by my regulatory board. 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

Madbadsad

Wow I am properly morbidly fascinated by this 🍿

What a story of greed and karma. My theory is that Slymon is like Dorian Greys portrait where every time he overshares his kids he ages a bit more.

I’m a midwife and started following Clemmie 10 years ago, from when she started her Gas and Air blog and I initially really admired her. She seemed so passionate about midwifery and I loved seeing how she juggled her family and work and admired her style. I always thought she was so pretty.

But it turns out she wasn’t so pretty on the inside.
The scales started to fall from my eyes, especially with the publication of her book which seemed so judgy, patronising and basically really shit.

Because Instagram was full of people saying how great she was I was so pleased to find this site where others felt the same way. And often very eloquent, intelligent and hilarious.

I always felt like things would not end well for her. Everything has a price right?

Thanks to those such as @Lilyofthevalley80 explaining the workings of NMC hearings.

• Heart

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
Tbh, I think I'd be pretty depressed as well if my partner and I had recently been outed front page news in the Daily Mail for racism and being massive plonkers in general. Imagine all your friends and neighbours seeing that your wife called you a "class A twat" and pretended to be someone else online talking about herself like a lunatic. Fuck a sports car, I'd want a spaceship so I could vacate to another planet.

If you add in the drastic drop in income, a reno you obviously can't finish because the quality and frequency of relied upon freebies has bottomed out, your wife's disciplinary hearing at work that's been dragging on a year that would wipe out the rest of your stable income if it had gone the way it should've, 4 kids and 2(?) dogs and nothing going on in your life except sniping about your life choices on stories and polishing off your kids gummed over leftovers while you age terribly and know that the best years of your life are probably behind you - I mean - I'm surprised it's taken so long and agree that now the disciplinary action is over, he's probably just had time to look at what life looks like.

He needs to get off social media and deal with it properly, but they never do because they don't want to give up the income stream.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Percycat

This latest posting is utter nonsense. You can’t write an open, emotional cry for help post without acknowledging the elephant in the room of the NMC hearing. What’s happening here is that an Instagram addiction has destroyed his marriage, his relationships with children and probably those in his wider social circle. Who wants to be social media content past the age of 30. Like really? He was fine with that ‘til the budgets dropped and the freebies all but dried up. I guarantee that it Tui called tomorrow with an all expenses family trip he’d be fine again. This is a really tragic tale. But it’s also one I could’ve predicted five years ago. Mate, you brought all this on yourself, sorry!
---
And also what’s he talking about “not posted much”. In March he posted videos on 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 14th, 16th, 20th. And then yesterday’s open letter.

Each of those videos would’ve taken minimum of one hour to film and probably another two to edit. The confession letter probably took all day to write. He’s spending the equivalent of 2 working days per month on this shit. That’s the answer to all his problems right there…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37