Father of Daughters #56 When you love Google Lens, but it doesn't love you back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my friend gave me regifted washing up liquid for my BIRTHDAY (no matter the brand or the cost!) I’d be questioning whether they were my friend or whether they actually hated me!!
Yes! Imagine thinking washing up liquid is a "decadent" birthday treat for your friend.

What did they get Simon for his 40th, Diptyque WD40?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now have an image of this poor bottle of washing up liquid being regifted between that little instahun faction 😂
Maybe it'll become the "Peach Candle" of Ramsgate, endlessly regifted. (If you've never seen the SNL Peach Candle Song, I urge you to head to YouTube because I dont know how to share the link)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New house post and stories. Thinks he's clever saying he's hidden the house door number when the world already knows where he lives because he's told us. And what's the difference between an ad and a pr gift. This one is very well hidden and pr gift only flashes up briefly.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
New house post and stories. Thinks he's clever saying he's hidden the house door number when the world already knows where he lives because he's told us. And what's the difference between an ad and a pr gift. This one is very well hidden and pr gift only flashes up briefly.
Not many influencers are actually smart at hiding their addresses. Some I've seen recently:

1.filming the outside of her second home and pointing to a local attraction.

2. Today I saw someone showing a package they received in the post. (Make up brushes) but on showing the brushes they turned the package around. Freezing the story and the postcode could be seen.

I've managed to find out where a few live, including their kids schools and I'm just a random nobody, but I've always been good at finding stuff online.

I have warned two people I know in real life to be more careful. One with 35k followers, the others 5k. Surprisingly they actually listened, the one with less removed something that did give his location away.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think that's what the kids call Clemmie's mum?
Oh …. boke.

And a story about the twins jumping into a swimming pool on his account.

Seriously, how does this dude have a full time job, have time for parenting, DIY, cycling, running two (soon to be three?) Instagram accounts? Something has got to give.

oh that’s right, it already has. He doesn’t parent his children.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not many influencers are actually smart at hiding their addresses. Some I've seen recently:

1.filming the outside of her second home and pointing to a local attraction.

2. Today I saw someone showing a package they received in the post. (Make up brushes) but on showing the brushes they turned the package around. Freezing the story and the postcode could be seen.

I've managed to find out where a few live, including their kids schools and I'm just a random nobody, but I've always been good at finding stuff online.

I have warned two people I know in real life to be more careful. One with 35k followers, the others 5k. Surprisingly they actually listened, the one with less removed something that did give his location away.
The trouble with influencers is they just can’t resist bragging when they have moved into a new home. Or setting up a “reno” account. Wait a few months and Rightmove will reveal all! I don’t think most of them even realise.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think most of them even realise
I think they do realise. They get told often enough and if they don’t, they’re exceedingly stupid. They just can’t help showing off and the majority live in a middle class bubble where they can’t contemplate anything awful happening because a) they think things like that don’t happen to people like them b) it’s they live for the validation so they weigh the risks up and do it anyway. It was brought up time and time again about the OD’s kids on the old MN threads, and MOD brushed it off because ‘they don’t show the kids bedrooms’ which doesn’t make any sense with regards to all the other info they’ve shared on their accounts and is also an out right lie anyway (they’ve shown the kids bedrooms numerous times before and since).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but who gives their friend bleeping washing up liquid for their birthday l, even if it is ‘the ultimate in luxury’ diptyque! Swimtits is SUCH a wanker. So grossly out of touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but who gives their friend bleeping washing up liquid for their birthday l, even if it is ‘the ultimate in luxury’ diptyque! Swimtits is SUCH a wanker. So grossly out of touch.
Even if they didn’t have a dishwasher or two, Mod wouldn’t do the washing up. It would be left to FOD, who’d do some sexist stories moaning about being the only man in the house but he has to do all the ‘woman’ jobs and here’s a poll about whose partner does what.

That gift is just too funny. I could write an entire essay about how influencers secretly hate each other, despite all their #womensupportingwomen bullshit and that crappy birthday present and the fact that swim tits posted a photo of it would be my main source. ‘Chapter 3: the interpretation of body language in IG stories, specifically regarding the former influencer MotherofDaughters and a bottle of Diptyque washing up liquid’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was reading (yet another) article this morning where they were referring to influencers as ‘content creators’ … which really grinds my gears . Thing is, their ‘content’ is themselves? And their kids, in FODs case. Who came up with content creator! Such bullshit! Creatives my arse. Anyone could make a daft video of themselves on their phone. Bunch of narcs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy birthday C, felt like spoiling you this year, from your dearest friend S xx

HbdayClemmie.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Omg why is she stood there holding washing up liquid whoever is boasting about buying their friend that no matter what the cost it is just CRINGE

Reactions: 8
Diptyque could sell toilet paper they would buy it. They're so naff it's all about having a brand stamped thing. Bunch of 🐑

Reactions: 10
8EB2D862-4A0A-41B7-868D-406048B5759C.jpeg

is he…is he actually crying (those eyes look red) because a couple of kids don’t want to watch their old man play hockey. Wow! What a little man baby

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.