Father of Daughters #56 When you love Google Lens, but it doesn't love you back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Si earns more than a teacher & he definitely doesn't have as much responsibility, pressure, or work to do during evenings/weekends. Could he not for once just stick his neck out and actually say something meaningful about the state of this country?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe he should buy cheaper butter and spend more money on heating his house. Then they wouldn't need to wear coats, hats, and scarves indoors.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tone deaf post about teachers striking - funny how he always links it back to himself. The amount of time he spends pissing about on social media vs working implies he has plenty of time to look after his children. Don’t tit on the professionals who are teaching your children and filling the gaps where you and Clemmie appear totally uninterested (anyone remember the reading post where he whinged endlessly).

He really does think he’s the hardest done by parent doesn’t he? While I appreciate what he posts may not be the reality of home life I’m sorry but if you can think/post such negative things publicly about your own children how long before they start believing it. ☹

View attachment 1926963
They’re not toddlers anymore why is it so messy? I was raised once you’ve finished with 1 thing put it away then you can get something else out. There’s about 7 different things strewn across the floor.
He does it on purpose, how old do they have to be before he stops making out it’s like running around / caring for babies?
- not aimed at other parents who allow it as I’m sure you don’t sell your children’s souls for money & encourage your kids to tidy up !

And the 7yr olds I know don’t want anything to do with their parents if they’re off school, tv on / friends over & they get told not to come into the room 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They’re not toddlers anymore why is it so messy? I was raised once you’ve finished with 1 thing put it away then you can get something else out. There’s about 7 different things strewn across the floor.
He does it on purpose, how old do they have to be before he stops making out it’s like running around / caring for babies?
- not aimed at other parents who allow it as I’m sure you don’t sell your children’s souls for money & encourage your kids to tidy up !

And the 7yr olds I know don’t want anything to do with their parents if they’re off school, tv on / friends over & they get told not to come into the room 😂
Exactly
Their half arsed parenting reminds me of the Flanders

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet his work ‘mates’ kicked him out of the 4 day meeting 2 days early when they remembered what a massive twit he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My granddaughter aged 4 never goes near the cooker ever! And nothing is left near the edge just in case
But nothing surprises me, those girls have been dragged up to do whatever they want as it’s all £ at the end of the day
Crying ££££
Shouting ££££
Fighting ££££
Being rude/cheeky (and that goes for all of them) ££££
Semi naked at bath time ££££
Climbing the fridge ££££
Being put in cupboards ££££
Exploitation masquerading as “down to Earth luvvie” parenting when frankly they’re humiliating their kids and there’s an undercurrent of resentment here, this is so far from being remotely appropriate. Hopefully the kids will carve their own lives that leave little time for the horrid hooper duo that birthed them.
---

Also those kids should be old enough to understand the day will be balanced with homework, learning and break time. As per usual no parenting happening in that house
Exactly, they’ve curated chaos with their youngest two for content and to “highlight” how horrid and feral the twins are. They’re old enough to have some awareness the problem is they’ve never actually been parented, it’s abhorrent. I’m sorry to say but Sly and Alice really don’t deserve to be parents, it just gets worse. Like the recording and exploiting them is some cold resentful revenge at having to actually bother with them at all. It’s so so sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There is something deeply creepy with the girl lying down in bed talking in his latest post. His account is heaven for creeps and pedos

• Sad
  • Heart
Not been on this thread for AGES but to let you all know Clemmie’s NMC hearing is 28th Feb-8th March.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Omg thanks for the tea !!! You'd think her husband would keep quiet until then lol. I would be petrified and silent online.

• Heart
Not been on this thread for AGES but to let you all know Clemmie’s NMC hearing is 28th Feb-8th March.
Very interesting. I just checked and no charges up yet. That’s not an unusual length of time as there needs to be time for the panel to deliberate and come to a decision on the facts, current impairment and any sanction, if appropriate . Ideally it should be done without the need for further time to be scheduled at a later date. It is possible to observe hearings so could well be reported in the media.

Insight is absolutely crucial in respect of how harsh any sanction is. That means accepting any failings and taking personal responsibility for them, undertaking further training or self-development to ensure the breaches of any standards don’t happen again and showing how this is is embedded in practice. Accusing people of “trolling” is the exact opposite of what is required. Could be interesting
---

Omg thanks for the tea !!! You'd think her husband would keep quiet until then lol. I would be petrified and silent online.
I would have thought so too. Showing their child being burned particularly was not sensible. Best advice would be for Clemmie to remain completely off social media and for her husband/friends not to mention her at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I think it’s just the 28th, I think it’s the case below with the span of dates

Reactions: 5
I think it’s just the 28th, I think it’s the case below with the span of dates
It is the 28th - 8th March. It would very rare to have a one day hearing unless it was for interim orders or a review hearing or the conclusion of a hearing that had been part heard. This seems to be a substantive fitness to practise hearing.

Obvious disclaimer that this could of course be another Clementine Hooper who is on the registe and not MOD but it doesn’t seem to be

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Very interesting. I just checked and no charges up yet. That’s not an unusual length of time as there needs to be time for the panel to deliberate and come to a decision on the facts, current impairment and any sanction, if appropriate . Ideally it should be done without the need for further time to be scheduled at a later date. It is possible to observe hearings so could well be reported in the media.

Insight is absolutely crucial in respect of how harsh any sanction is. That means accepting any failings and taking personal responsibility for them, undertaking further training or self-development to ensure the breaches of any standards don’t happen again and showing how this is is embedded in practice. Accusing people of “trolling” is the exact opposite of what is required. Could be interesting
---

I would have thought so too. Showing their child being burned particularly was not sensible. Best advice would be for Clemmie to remain completely off social media and for her husband/friends not to mention her at all.
So so annoying she’s been allowed to carry on working and shut her instagram down and will be presenting as this poor little trolled midwife who’s now worked brilliantly for however many years it’s been.
When allegations are made that are serious they shouldn’t be allowed to work, so imagine she’ll just get a tapped wrist and on her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was told by a very direct source that she has been on paperwork duty only since under investigation and hasn’t been allowed to ‘catch’ any babies..

So so annoying she’s been allowed to carry on working and shut her instagram down and will be presenting as this poor little trolled midwife who’s now worked brilliantly for however many years it’s been.
When allegations are made that are serious they shouldn’t be allowed to work, so imagine she’ll just get a tapped wrist and on her way.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Let’s wait and see. The NMC are not known for being unduly lenient - the statutory duty is to protect the public and maintain public confidence in the profession. But they will assess whether Clemmie is currently impaired when deciding on any sanction and/or whether a reasonably informed member of the public/profession would expect some kind of sanction to be applied . They might find the allegations not proved or that Clemmie has carried out sufficient training etc and shown enough insight that she won’t repeat the same breaches again. We need to see the charges really - they could relate to something entirely different to the whole insta thing. I don’t have experience of the NMC but have supported colleagues in a different discipline through fitness to practise proceedings.

I can assure you that presenting as a “poor trolled midwife” is absolutely not the way to go here. Concerns will have been raised with the NMC who will have carried out an investigation before deciding to proceed with the FTP hearing - that will have included getting an expert report. If it is similar to the proceedings I am familiar with, case examiners will have assessed the NMC evidence along with any response from Clemmie before making a decision that the allegations were sufficiently serious and there was enough credible evidence that there was a realistic prospect that Clemmie's fitness to practise is currently impaired so a hearing was required.

It maybe at the hearing that the allegations are not proven or Clemmie is found not to be currently impaired and public confidence does not require a sanction. That said, this is an incredibly stressful and long process for any registrant and there are arguments that although the process is not meant to be punitive, the way it is conducted is in itself a punishment for the registrant. There could be a real risk (depending on the allegations) that Clemmie is struck off and it is obvious that this process has clearly been going on for a number of years. So for that time, Clemmie and Simon will have been waiting for a hearing to determine whether she can work as a midwife or not in the future. Given that insta has gone down the toilet for them and being a midwife was her USP, that will be a big worry with cost of living. I am sure they need her salary and even a suspension could be very uncomfortable. Of course they can sell the house etc but it is very unsettling I'm not in any way defending Clemmie but I am pretty sure that this will not have been a pleasant time for them. I've supported colleagues who have been suicidal and/or been unable to work during or after FTP proceedings - that is not unusual.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.