Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if “press invites” include the high speed train or parking/petrol. Like take the value of the ABBA thing and minus £75 out if they paid for the train themselves.

My husband, one of our kids and I were at Westfield recently having dinner and were sat near a group going to ABBA. So add in a meal, possibly too. Surely if someone had provided them will full hospitality we would have been shown it.

And same with Port Lympe - that’s an hour drive for them plus any meals/drinks unless they all just consumed ethical chocolate all day long.

Reactions: 7
As if she films her children for 3 minutes a day! She’s built a whole career out of filming them
Clearly not true…more like there’s 3 minutes a day when they don’t have a camera in their face. It’s like FOD claiming he’s quickly put one of his stupid videos together when he’s probably been doing various takes and editing it all day as he doesn’t have an actual job.

Speaks volumes though that she was challenged on child safety online and she blocked me 🙄 I won’t miss her, I’d go as far as to say she’s one of the most grabby ones out there, literally tags everything in the hope of getting something free and I’ve seen countless tantrums from her poor children just like I’ve seen them in bed and every inch of their bedrooms! Just awful! Glad I can’t see it anymore!

Reactions: 5
Ffs, have they really just got that massive fridge freezer for free 🙄😔. Mine is on it's last legs with broken shelves and guess what? I can't afford to replace it so I'm making do. Honestly, WHY are these insta twats still getting free stuff???

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Dresslikeamum licking his ass. Oh my god, cant believe that utter cockmonkeywankfacetwat is still getting free tit.

Reactions: 8
Strange how he only needs a freezer that size but needs 2 dishwashers.

Reactions: 3
Strange how he only needs a freezer that size but needs 2 dishwashers.
It's not even a very big fridge. That's not meant to be a criticism of hoover. And he filmed that weeks ago. His face is still very bruised in it and that was at least 3 October.

It's not even a very big fridge. That's not meant to be a criticism of hoover. And he filmed that weeks ago. His face is still very bruised in it and that was at least 3 October.
It’s not big for such an extravagant family. We should criticise hoover, and I’ll not be buying any of their products z ugh

Makes me so mad that people get these things for free when they could clearly afford to buy them themselves. It’s an absolute disgrace. ‘Creators’ or ‘influencers’ or ‘cretins’ whatever you want to call them. I hope the whole trend dies a death and this voyeuristic, egotistical so called occupation dies a very quick death.

Its sickening. A week ago he was talking about struggling and trying to make himself relatable in terms of the living crisis. And secretly they got a new extortionate fridge freezer in the process no shame. Couldn’t even watch his reel about it. Embarrassing for hoover that such a grubby dusty bruised up old git is who they think looks good to sell their product.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Makes me so mad that people get these things for free when they could clearly afford to buy them themselves. It’s an absolute disgrace. ‘Creators’ or ‘influencers’ or ‘cretins’ whatever you want to call them. I hope the whole trend dies a death and this voyeuristic, egotistical so called occupation dies a very quick death.

Its sickening. A week ago he was talking about struggling and trying to make himself relatable in terms of the living crisis. And secretly they got a new extortionate fridge freezer in the process no shame. Couldn’t even watch his reel about it. Embarrassing for hoover that such a grubby dusty bruised up old git is who they think looks good to sell their product.
And yet I’ve been aware of these bastards and all their freebies (before they declared any) for about 7.5 years and nothing has changed. They still get all the freebies.

Reactions: 4
Someone's called him out on worrying about the cost of living one minute, getting a free fridge freezer the next, and he said:

"by making food last longer, it might actually save money in the long run"

Talk about missing the point???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That’s what the ‘sorry’ post was about… realised he’d done an ad after getting a freebie and realised that he’d better getting posting on that account to get engagement up 😆 twit

Reactions: 2
Someone's called him out on worrying about the cost of living one minute, getting a free fridge freezer the next, and he said:

"by making food last longer, it might actually save money in the long run"

Talk about missing the point???
This kitchen must have been the shittest kitchen to ever exist - it’s only been what like 3/4 years since it was installed? Assuming they got a gifted high spec FF* how is it already so fucked it’s not keeping food fresh?

*no shade to any Hoover fans but isn’t it quite a budget electronics brand? I can’t imagine Clemmie would have worked with them in the heyday?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This kitchen must have been the shittest kitchen to ever exist - it’s only been what like 3/4 years since it was installed? Assuming they got a gifted high spec FF* how is it already so fucked it’s not keeping food fresh?

*no shade to any Hoover fans but isn’t it quite a budget electronics brand? I can’t imagine Clemmie would have worked with them in the heyday?
Definitely not. Miele at the very least. Remember the gifted washer and dryer.

BTW he was using the new free fridge freezer as a prop in his reel about saving money by switching things off. So they've had it a little while. Him running around switching off their #gifted appliances to save a few quid a year is just really crass.

I had no idea it was a freebie when I noticed it. Hoover can be another brand for our tit list. This is very clearly an item that benefits not just Simon but Clemmie too.

In his "hey kids, turn it off" reel, half the rooms showing lights on and taps left running etc are the adult-only rooms!

Also, add a new £850 Hoover fridge freezer to their spending this year.

View attachment 1649741

BTW he was using the new free fridge freezer as a prop in his reel about saving money by switching things off. So they've had it a little while. Him running around switching off their #gifted appliances to save a few quid a year is just really crass.

I had no idea it was a freebie when I noticed it. Hoover can be another brand for our tit list. This is very clearly an item that benefits not just Simon but Clemmie too.
It will always be a tale of two cities. Some are actually much better off because of the pandemic. Others are in a much worse situation. It's the pseudopoverty to seem relatable I don't personally like.

Reactions: 9
He's posted his daughter's drawing in his stories, and asked his viewers to "be the judge" of whether it's her best work.

How would strangers know? They don't know what standard of work she's capable of producing.

It's not for sodding instagram to judge a school child's work! It's between the child, the parents and the school.

Posting the "security camera" conversation on his grid was uncomfortable viewing too, with the child asking not to be judged and saying she's stressed.

What is he trying to achieve by doing this? Is it to shame her?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.