Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought there was a connection to the rest of the house. It doesn’t look like there’s another door behind that one.
Remember when he did that post about potentially remodelling to get access from the house to the basement, and showed the dog cages under the stairs on the ground floor which is where the sensible place would have been to put the stairs but he had some other convoluted workaround?

There isn't a second door to the basement, the access to his Wattbike through the flimsy ass door can be seen when he rushes in from outside on his "conquering Alpe d*Huez in my lunch break" reel.

Wattbike.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think he works full time. I think he posted a long time ago about working four days over the working week.
I think there is the ability to connect between the main house and the basement but I think it was blocked up by previous users. In any case, he stores his bike etc there and I'm sure would expect it to be covered by his home insurance.
I don’t know their area at all (but don’t think it’s the nicest?) but would there be any appetite to have it as an Airbnb? MOD’s mum rents out her shed but she’s in a really nice area.

Remember when he did that post about potentially remodelling to get access from the house to the basement, and showed the dog cages under the stairs on the ground floor which is where the sensible place would have been to put the stairs but he had some other convoluted workaround?

There isn't a second door to the basement, the access to his Wattbike through the flimsy ass door can be seen when he rushes in from outside on his "conquering Alpe d*Huez in my lunch break" reel.

View attachment 1693072
Omg those little frail daddy long legs, I can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Idk why he’s so anti WFH, if he is upset about the family financial situation now why yearn to incur thousands of pounds of outgoings commuting from the coast to London, wrap around care, and other costs like coffee/lunches/whatever?

Like it’s on him if he’s chosen not to take this day off with the kids, he shouldn’t get to slate them online for acting like children do when he’s the dumb dumb with no foresight.
Most people juggle childcare with days off. He’s luckier than many in that respect.

Reactions: 4
I think they would struggle to let out the basement. The stairs are at the side of the house in front of the kean to that he built. They would have to enter by walking round the back of the house and through the garden. Don't think the Hoopers would like that.

Reactions: 5
Their future Airbnb selling points:

- No windows except the cheaply obscured one that cost a fiver off facebook and was glued into the door
- Still smells of stale sweat from previous Wattbike sessions
- Part of it divided off for the host's stuff waiting to go to the tip
- Feature entrance through a crumbling lean-to
- High noise levels from feral children upstairs, host's power tool usage etc.
- Guests very likely to be caught (or spied) on camera and talked about online

... and much more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Christ on the new video of House of DIY and Decor Horrors, he looks so frickin rough. Not just dusty but greasy and grey and about 60. He’s had a tough paper round the last few years. Aged like a mouldy cheese

Reactions: 8
Seriously though if his kids can’t be unsupervised when at home he needs to pay for actual childcare. I was in charge of drawing up our hybrid working rules and one of them is that you still need to have childcare unless your child is old enough not to need hands-on supervision through the day. Emergency sick days are different but school holidays need childcare in place. It’s not fair on the kids, let alone your employer, to be trying to do both.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Their future Airbnb selling points:

- No windows except the cheaply obscured one that cost a fiver off facebook and was glued into the door
- Still smells of stale sweat from previous Wattbike sessions
- Part of it divided off for the host's stuff waiting to go to the tip
- Feature entrance through a crumbling lean-to
- High noise levels from feral children upstairs, host's power tool usage etc.
- Guests very likely to be caught (or spied) on camera and talked about online

... and much more
No toilet.

• Haha
  • Wow
I know we keep saying it, but he
Seriously though if his kids can’t be unsupervised when at home he needs to pay for actual childcare. I was in charge of drawing up our hybrid working rules and one of them is that you still need to have childcare unless your child is old enough not to need hands-on supervision through the day. Emergency sick days are different but school holidays need childcare in place. It’s not fair on the kids, let alone your employer, to be trying to do both.
I thought this too, I feel like clemmie is probably there but he’s playing up for his fans (🤣🤢), there is no way of have my kid at home while I’m working because she’d need my attention and you know I’ve actually got work to do!

Reactions: 10
Yep. And we’re a pretty family friendly place, and people definitely have less childcare than they used to (pretty common for meetings later in the day to have kids wandering in when they would previously have been in after school clubs for example and that’s OK) but it’s just not on to do that for full days and think you’re doing anyone justice.

I’ve just watched the door stuff. I have no idea how your average glazed door is made but what I got from that is that someone could gemmy off the frame he put round the frame and pretty easily remove that glass. Maybe it’s that easy with all doors and I should go into burglary?

I thought that too.

Reactions: 3
Even his twins would be able to shove that glass out of his pathetic door. I imagine the Hoopers would be a family of door slammers too, goodbye glass insert.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how long it took him to get the toy to stick to the ceiling so he could film himself for content.

Imagine being his employer and watching him dicking around like that on company time! He must get discussed at work a lot!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.