Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The price it costs to travel into London twice a week from ramsgate is crazy (I know because I do it from Margate), I literally don’t understand how she could make this worthwhile on a midwives wage
My friend lives close to them and a few other insta huns. He only travels into London four times a month at the most though. Prefers to obviously see his clients mostly online.

I’d choose to move to Brighton if I wanted to be closer to London. Though the prices are similar.

Reactions: 5
I still don’t understand why she keeps putting herself out there on Instagram?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wondered with family etc defending her if her mental health was bad. Surely she feels ashamed of being accused of being a racist?! Or maybe she doesn’t at all and that’s why we and others are so fed up with her?

Her body language often looks so awkward, like in the photos with the kids she’s not hugging them.
She has always been shown in the background of videos looking at her phone. Looking like she doesn’t want to be there.

With time and since the BLM movement the racism allegations seem even worse. There is also some TERRIBLE historical issues tied in with it all as well- where black slave women were experimented on by Gynaecology Drs without anaesthesia.

I wonder whether the NMC will decide now to make an example of her? I personally am not certain she deserves to loose her Pin over this- IF she is able to show reflection and remorse over what she’s done. Which she hasn’t demonstrated thus far.

Thousands and thousands of nurses and midwives are leaving the NMC register and the NHS so they may be desperate to hang on to any staff

I also don’t know if their investigation will also include her using her position as a midwife to sell products - which is against code of conduct

Reactions: 10
I also had a look at this thread this morning:

Some of his real tweets and he used his real name.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Bwahahaha! She's filtered her own face as smooth as a baby's bottom and left him looking like a battered,old accordion! LOL!! What a narc.
Definitely looks played with IMO. I've upscaled a section of the image and removed some of the colour cast to make it a bit easier to spot (I've made no changes other than that).

The eye areas and other features are relatively detailed compared to the majority of the skin. Large parts of the skin look smoothed and colour compressed. Look at the skin within the eye socket area and how there are normal tiny variations that aren't present elsewhere. Underneath the eyes in the cheekbone area, you can pretty much see where the smoothing begins. Her philthrum is almost non-existant, and even smile lines have been minimised. There are other inconsistencies compared to natural photos, and before someone says it's make-up, she looks to be wearing make-up in the second photo I've included for comparison too (this one also has signs of work, but not as severe).

LolClemmie.jpg

LolClemmie2.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I still don’t understand why she keeps putting herself out there on Instagram?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wondered with family etc defending her if her mental health was bad. Surely she feels ashamed of being accused of being a racist?! Or maybe she doesn’t at all and that’s why we and others are so fed up with her?

Her body language often looks so awkward, like in the photos with the kids she’s not hugging them.
She has always been shown in the background of videos looking at her phone. Looking like she doesn’t want to be there.

With time and since the BLM movement the racism allegations seem even worse. There is also some TERRIBLE historical issues tied in with it all as well- where black slave women were experimented on by Gynaecology Drs without anaesthesia.

I wonder whether the NMC will decide now to make an example of her? I personally am not certain she deserves to loose her Pin over this- IF she is able to show reflection and remorse over what she’s done. Which she hasn’t demonstrated thus far.

Thousands and thousands of nurses and midwives are leaving the NMC register and the NHS so they may be desperate to hang on to any staff

I also don’t know if their investigation will also include her using her position as a midwife to sell products - which is against code of conduct
See I don’t think she does feel ashamed and I get the impression she doesn’t feel like she’s done/said anything wrong and neither do her idiot mates, family and husband

Reactions: 19
See I don’t think she does feel ashamed and I get the impression she doesn’t feel like she’s done/said anything wrong and neither do her idiot mates, family and husband
Well I think they all bought the narrative she was forced by endless trolling 😂 but she was here on tattle in the very early days and part of the very early conversations so that is a load of bull. Her argument was she wanted to change peoples opinion of her family ‘by slagging off her friends and being racist’ 🤣

Reactions: 9
Let's also be clear that stating facts and expressing opinions about a public figure on a completely separate forum away from that person's accounts is not in any way "trolling" them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tobeconfirmedpod has posted a hundred or so stories today about contacting the NHS Trust that Clemmie works for. It was a struggle to watch them, so I didn't hear it all.

I have a weird notion that she has a vested interest and might see this as her way of getting more followers and visibility gor her podcast.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Definitely looks played with IMO. I've upscaled a section of the image and removed some of the colour cast to make it a bit easier to spot (I've made no changes other than that).

The eye areas and other features are relatively detailed compared to the majority of the skin. Large parts of the skin look smoothed and colour compressed. Look at the skin within the eye socket area and how there are normal tiny variations that aren't present elsewhere. Underneath the eyes in the cheekbone area, you can pretty much see where the smoothing begins. Her philthrum is almost non-existant, and even smile lines have been minimised. There are other inconsistencies compared to natural photos, and before someone says it's make-up, she looks to be wearing make-up in the second photo I've included for comparison too (this one also has signs of work, but not as severe).

View attachment 1690537

View attachment 1690538
The bottom lip has changed shape - more of a cupid's bow in the top image.

Reactions: 2
Let's also be clear that stating facts and expressing opinions about a public figure on a completely separate forum away from that person's accounts is not in any way "trolling" them.
It was her words btw not mine

Reactions: 1
Tobeconfirmedpod has posted a hundred or so stories today about contacting the NHS Trust that Clemmie works for. It was a struggle to watch them, so I didn't hear it all.

I have a weird notion that she has a vested interest and might see this as her way of getting more followers and visibility gor her podcast.
I also saw that this morning. The story stopped and started so it wasn't just you. "She said it was only because of Kalechi's story. That this space was not for anyone who is an apologist, spy, troll. "

She does seem too invested. Maybe she had bad care?

1667147053438.png

1667146889195.png

Reactions: 3
I imagine they aren’t too worried about exposing the kids…
They clearly actually intend to use it to try to boost their exposure.
At least with this career the kids will get to keep their money and have legal rights and protections in place to ensure they’re not exploited or overworked.

Fancy child stardom being the reprieve in your juvenile career thus far 😳

Reactions: 8
Perhaps Clammy could relaunch herself by working with some kind of miracle lip balm brand?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Thanks for the tip.

I really struggled with them too and I didn't find it helpful or informative, even though I was really trying to comprehend what was going on. There were cuts all over the place and it seemed like a lot had been deleted? I gave up. I'm not a fan of stories that go on and on and on at the best of times.

I have to admit I wondered about the motive yesterday when there was a "teaser" issued.

If anyone made more sense of it, and if there are any pertinent updates, perhaps you could let us all know.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the tip.

I really struggled with them too and I didn't find it helpful or informative, even though I was really trying to comprehend what was going on. There were cuts all over the place and it seemed like a lot had been deleted? I gave up. I'm not a fan of stories that go on and on and on at the best of times.

I have to admit I wondered about the motive yesterday when there was a "teaser" issued.

If anyone made more sense of it, and if there are any pertinent updates, perhaps you could let us all know.
I could not be bothered with it at all. All starting to seem a bit odd.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.