Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentions that people had commented their own experiences under the posts … I couldn’t see any 🤷‍♀️

I haven’t watched all of the stories yet, as a few were enough (wow) but I don’t think she’s helping the cause by having so many and going on and on.

Reactions: 3
She mentions that people had commented their own experiences under the posts … I couldn’t see any 🤷‍♀️

I haven’t watched all of the stories yet, as a few were enough (wow) but I don’t think she’s helping the cause by having so many and going on and on.
I feel that it's focused far too much on contacting her work place etc which to me is a bit too much of a witch hunt. They could have done so much more in raising awareness without that element as now, as others have said, clemmie could use it to her advantage. It's a missed opportunity sadly unless they turn it around and focus on content rather than getting people to contact the NHS.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel that it's focused far too much on contacting her work place etc which to me is a bit too much of a witch hunt. They could have done so much more in raising awareness without that element as now, as others have said, clemmie could use it to her advantage. It's a missed opportunity sadly unless they turn it around and focus on content rather than getting people to contact the NHS.

Not once has she tagged FOD, which I think I would have been tempted to do 🤔

Witch hunt - she’s not doing herself any favours and looks very very attention seeking.

Reactions: 4
I think there's a valid point about Clemmie and the need for a thorough investigation, but I don't think multiple Instagram stories with no subtitles is the way to do it justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only thing bugging me about it is he's once again not wearing gloves or eye/face protection.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but that's actually not a bad post 🫣
I think it's only meant to be an interior door both by it's construction and the handle. So probably doesn't qualify as being secure enough as an entry point. Too easy to get through.

Reactions: 5
I think it's only meant to be an interior door both by it's construction and the handle. So probably doesn't qualify as being secure enough as an entry point. Too easy to get through.
In wouldn't be happy with that hatchet job of a door.....it's not nearly secure enough and I doubt there's the minimum required 5 point mortice lock for house insurance purposes

Reactions: 7
If it’s basement it could well be that they have a proper door inside?
But yeah that door could be booted through in seconds. And the glass is only balanced and held in by glue. He’s so flipping annoying. His face makes me want to vomit he’s so smug.
No doubt a gifted sofa will be next on list as this gifted sofa has a rip 😱 and who, yes Simon, who films themselves getting a toy off the ceiling.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't disagree that it's not a secure door - it's easy to see it's very flimsy.

I don't think there is any access to the rest of the house via the basement (I only know this because he said it 😆) so I don't know if it would count as an entry point to the house for insurance purposes or whether it's classed as a separate storage area. A lot of people wouldn't have mortice locks on their sheds and garages for example.

But yes, not a good idea to be promoting a cobbled together exterior door as that could be a problem for a lot of people. I take back what I said earlier. It's a tit post, as always!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine it.

“I’ll get it down wait a minute while I set my camera up at the right angle so I can film it and put it on Instagram.”

Or, filming stuff is so normalised now that he goes in, sets up his camera, talks to the camera instead of his daughters. That’s just how it goes in that house.

He’s such a narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always thought there was a connection to the rest of the house. It doesn’t look like there’s another door behind that one.

Next door have had issues with break ins twice over the years as they’re a corner house.

Could make it into a separate flat for the oldest.

I always thought there was a connection to the rest of the house. It doesn’t look like there’s another door behind that one.

Next door have had issues with break ins twice over the years as they’re a corner house.

Could make it into a separate flat for the oldest.
Nah, he likes her up in the attic so he can keep track of her.

If it’s basement it could well be that they have a proper door inside?
But yeah that door could be booted through in seconds. And the glass is only balanced and held in by glue. He’s so flipping annoying. His face makes me want to vomit he’s so smug.
No doubt a gifted sofa will be next on list as this gifted sofa has a rip 😱 and who, yes Simon, who films themselves getting a toy off the ceiling.
Idk why he’s so anti WFH, if he is upset about the family financial situation now why yearn to incur thousands of pounds of outgoings commuting from the coast to London, wrap around care, and other costs like coffee/lunches/whatever?

Like it’s on him if he’s chosen not to take this day off with the kids, he shouldn’t get to slate them online for acting like children do when he’s the dumb dumb with no foresight.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know what he does for a living apart from yap on a conference call but do his bosses see how much time he wastes on social media? I'm surprised he still has a job at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think he works full time. I think he posted a long time ago about working four days over the working week.
I think there is the ability to connect between the main house and the basement but I think it was blocked up by previous users. In any case, he stores his bike etc there and I'm sure would expect it to be covered by his home insurance.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.