Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine filming your teenage girls walking behind them for like 5 minutes so you can then do a fast video for your 861k followers. He's literally throwing them at predators. VILE.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t film my teenage daughters in crop tops running down stairs, that’s for sure 😯

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Imagine filming your teenage girls walking behind them for like 5 minutes so you can then do a fast video for your 861k followers. He's literally throwing them at predators. VILE.
It’s shocking isn’t it. I took my little boy to a Halloween thing in the local town today and then there was posts on the local Facebook group this evening how there were apparently some men (alone without families) filming the children at the outdoor disco. I am understandably shocked/freaked out/disgusted.

But then people like Sly publicly put them out there. I know we’ve discussed this a zillion times before but it’s shocking isn’t it. Why continually ignore people telling you the risks.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Imagine also saying Clemmie is a style icon (as some have in the comments) she looks like dog tit
Maybe when you know someone is a two faced cow to their mates, has a side of racism and is self obsessed with mahoussive teeth, they just don’t look nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do they not own a hairbrush in this family, looks like they all forgot to brush their hair before they headed off to Abba. Except SlymAn, he had his hair welded in place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely no shame in the filler or tweakments game and more power to anyone that makes use of them….. but MOD is the second person I’ve seen with severe smile lines who dabbles. Is this a common side effect or just cheap filler/a tit practitioner? That alone would put me off tbh I’d sooner have the 11 lines then the droopy dog face.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely no shame in the filler or tweakments game and more power to anyone that makes use of them….. but MOD is the second person I’ve seen with severe smile lines who dabbles. Is this a common side effect or just cheap filler/a tit practitioner? That alone would put me off tbh I’d sooner have the 11 lines then the droopy dog face.
I think these are probably just her natural lines and because the rest of her is filled, they are more prominent. I honestly thought she was so naturally pretty brunette and untouched with natural teeth. She’s nothing now. I know if it makes her happy it’s all that matters, but what middle aged woman is so lacking in confidence they need to do this.
(probably loads)

Reactions: 7
God his face is so insufferably smug 🙄
She looks better there than any photo for ages. He just looks so weird. It’s like he’s so obsessed with the idea of having her he’ll take anything he throws at her. And still do that pathetic face next to her. Which I think is fake.
Right Simon a 4 bed house in london where you are happy and close to work is not big enough to fill with gifted sofas and tiles, so we will move, to a massive house where you will work from home and know no one and make videos of yourself because you are so lonely and devoid of any human interaction. I will continue to work in london my 2 shifts and regularly stay there and go out because I love it. The children will leave their nasty state school to attend private school that you will ferry them to because I am much to busy but working from home this will suit you. After you’ve done all this, I will slag you off on the internet as I don’t really like or respect you. You can I’ll be sad but take anything because you are completely trapped in Kent with all your followers to entertain.

Oh I will also embarrass all our friends and family by slagging off all my mates and being racist.
he has no backbone at all.

Reactions: 10
The way she is sitting on a train watching something on her phone says a huge amount about how they interact as a family.

Reactions: 15
She looks better there than any photo for ages. He just looks so weird. It’s like he’s so obsessed with the idea of having her he’ll take anything he throws at her. And still do that pathetic face next to her. Which I think is fake.
Right Simon a 4 bed house in london where you are happy and close to work is not big enough to fill with gifted sofas and tiles, so we will move, to a massive house where you will work from home and know no one and make videos of yourself because you are so lonely and devoid of any human interaction. I will continue to work in london my 2 shifts and regularly stay there and go out because I love it. The children will leave their nasty state school to attend private school that you will ferry them to because I am much to busy but working from home this will suit you. After you’ve done all this, I will slag you off on the internet as I don’t really like or respect you. You can I’ll be sad but take anything because you are completely trapped in Kent with all your followers to entertain.

Oh I will also embarrass all our friends and family by slagging off all my mates and being racist.
he has no backbone at all.
Does she stay in London for the shifts?

Reactions: 1
The price it costs to travel into London twice a week from ramsgate is crazy (I know because I do it from Margate), I literally don’t understand how she could make this worthwhile on a midwives wage

Reactions: 6
Well I’m going back in time, but initially after the move she was for ever in London for PR events and such as well as work. I’ve no idea right now. I do remember her referring to long commutes. She always was very social in that sense. He’s just such a weird muppet.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.