Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's such a red flag. He once did a post about the night they met and how HE decided she was going to be in his life whether SHE "liked it or not". It's not a good thing to boast about how you basically trapped your wife into being with you, they both freely admit that A was an accident, but statements like this make you wonder if he was pricking holes in ghe condoms all along!!
Absolutely, he wanted in on her life I reckon. He thought it would make him look better.,,, hahahah …. Wrong!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol at the way he made sure to get a view out of the window at the overly manicured garden before going through to the pool, just to push the point that little bit more.

I see he forked out for the "cry laughing" emoji responses pack on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's such a red flag. He once did a post about the night they met and how HE decided she was going to be in his life whether SHE "liked it or not". It's not a good thing to boast about how you basically trapped your wife into being with you, they both freely admit that A was an accident, but statements like this make you wonder if he was pricking holes in ghe condoms all along!!
I agree. I bought my 21 year old sister a book from Amazon which highlighted the most common.

There's also been lots of passive aggressive behaviour too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree. I bought my 21 year old sister a book from Amazon which highlighted the most common.

There's also been lots of passive aggressive behaviour too.
They remind me of me and my ex, we got pregnant unexpectedly at same sort of age as Clemmie and Sly. I made my decision and he made his, and we had a good go at things, but we were not meant to be- didn't have very much in common at all actually once we stopped working in the same place- and we ended up splitting up when she was 2. We are now both happily married to other people, and get on well enough, but even now he still does/comes out with things that make me go "yeah, that's why things didn't work". Clemmie and Sly have stuck it out- fair enough. But they now seem to resent the living tit out of each other and really don't seem that happy. I think her calling him a Class A twit on here was the tip of the iceberg regarding their feelings towards each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I find it very disconcerting the way he takes thinly-veiled digs at her, belittles her, posts unflattering photos and publicly criticises her, but then at intervals does these gushing "love and admiration for Clemmie" posts (although I'm also not convinced that she doesn't have a hand in those herself).

It's like some sort of online version of the pattern of abusive behaviour where a partner uses occasional love-bombing as a manipulation tactic in cycles of coercive control.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The amount of comments missing her and praising her impeccable sense of style and interior design is suspicious. Or is being a basic 2018 witch is still all the rage style wise ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Folks, he's checked here and posted on HoH and finally removed the rugby link in bio.

Whole bunch of stories from the basement saying "I did this, I created this, I made this, me, me, me".

He says the basement gym will also double as a guest room. Because guests just love staying in a windowless basement room where some bloke has been sweating buckets. Ew!

Then an ad for a soda steam type thing on the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how he posts on HoH for 1st time in ages, swiftly followed by an ad........

Folks, he's checked here and posted on HoH and finally removed the rugby link in bio.

Whole bunch of stories from the basement saying "I did this, I created this, I made this, me, me, me".

He says the basement gym will also double as a guest room. Because guests just love staying in a windowless basement room where some bloke has been sweating buckets. Ew!

Then an ad for a soda steam type thing on the end.
does he say ‘i’m actually quite proud of myself’ at any point

• Haha
Reactions: 5
#FreetheHooperkids ?

My cousin's 4 year old would do this. Wouldn't expect it from an almost 7 year old.

I would 100% expect it from him though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
#FreetheHooperkids ?

My cousin's 4 year old would do this. Wouldn't expect it from an almost 7 year old.

I would 100% expect it from him though.
Yeah I wondered this….him thinking shall I deface Glen’s fave sofa for content and piss her off at the same time. Kill 2 birds with one stone!

• Haha
Evening Trolls 👋
My money is on Clemmie writing that on the sofa, desperate beg for a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The basement guest room thing. Is there a bathroom down there? If not, is that why Glen wants the outdoor shower? So guests won’t wander up to master bath? (Note they can’t use the migraine wallpaper room en suite that Sly seems to always sleep in given the curtain “door”.)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.