Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People with "a daily schedule lacking in free time" due to a high stress job do not spend hours a day making content for instagram and managing two instagram accounts AND be father of the year to four children AND have an exercise session almost every day AND put in training for a race in Mallorca AND play hockey twice a week AND do 5+ years worth of DIY in a single year AND have cock 'n' balls calves AND the hundred and one other things he posts about doing that are nothing to do with his job.

Was his new year's resolution to just take the absolute piss?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
People with "a daily schedule lacking in free time" due to a high stress job do not spend hours a day making content for instagram and managing two instagram accounts AND be father of the year to four children AND have an exercise session almost every day AND put in training for a race in Mallorca AND play hockey twice a week AND do 5+ years worth of DIY in a single year AND have cock 'n' balls calves AND the hundred and one other things he posts about doing that are nothing to do with his job.

Was his new year's resolution to just take the absolute piss?
I know right!? There is no way he's got a full time job, or maybe even A job, is there?? That or he's got a Harry Potter style time turner and is giving himself more hours in the day. It makes no sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know right!? There is no way he's got a full time job, or maybe even A job, is there?? That or he's got a Harry Potter style time turner and is giving himself more hours in the day. It makes no sense!
Exactly. If I had had such a disturbed night, and I have had many of them much worse than what he's complaining about, I wouldn't be faffing around on Instagram looking for validation from strangers. I would be logged on and working as hard as possible to prove to my employer that I was doing a good job, especially if I was working from home. It would also be a worthy distraction from the problems of the night.

Reactions: 10
Exactly, if we are gonna have photos of the non consenting children as they are ill it’s only fair we have one of racist Clemente too. Oh she doesn’t want one, figures.

Reactions: 11
"Hey I spend hours on the internet every night until the early hours and overthinking things and stuff but I badly need more than 5.5 hours sleep, gee what on earth could I do about this?"

Dick 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He's gone quiet. Maybe he fell asleep reading all those sleep tips DMs and hasn't woken up? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know about sleep revenge procrastination but I have never talked to anyone about it until now. I am already as caffeine free as I can be, so first step was setting my phone down and not charging it in my bedroom. Cracked that. Second was no afternoon rests. Almost there with that. Not sure what to tackle next, but I'm a grown up, I know when I'm not doing things right, though I can't do anything about the disturbed nights as a carer.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
‘Our time’….. shudder

All this woe is me stuff is annoying as duck.
Not making tit pie charts like this might save you a bit of time fodders!!

How about enjoy mealtime together as a family rather than squeeze in 2 dinner times??

And where’s the Instagram content time?? As everyone’s said, the amount that goes onto the planning/filming/editing/comment deleting replying must be insane.

Clammie ‘recovering from surgery’… we all know if it had been a child we’d have likely had a blow-by-blow account and probable video footage of the actual bloody procedure!!

JUST GIVE UP DICKING AROUND FOR INSTAGRAM AND DEDICATE YOUR TIME AND EFFORTS TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOURSELF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He's basically just confirmed he's not working (employed work) full time, if at all. We all know he spends hours on instagram-related tasks, often during daylight hours and not only at weekends. So he's either lumping it in with his 6-hour "work" segment, or instagram IS his "work" segment.

Where's his DIY in his chart? Those are mammoth projects. Is he saying he doesn't do any during the week or does that come under "work" too? If he's spending all his weekend time on DIY projects then surely he's neglecting his family?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s all crap,

How does it take that long to put two six year olds to bed ? Wouldn‘t exercise time be classed as alone time’ ? Could ’our dinner’ not be part of ‘our time’ ? Does he not realise that few parents with young children will have four or five hours to themselves every evening, as well as an Hour or so for exercise ? Why does he want so much ’alone’ time - he works by himself in the house all day, he has exercise time, he has ‘our time’ with another adult.

In all probability, he’s had a few late nights with sick children, had a light-bulb moment that he could get a Story run about how poor old FOD can’t sleep and has no time to himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
12 cups of tea!? It takes what, 5 mins to make a decent brew? 5 x 12... That's a whole hour of his day just brewing up! Not to mention having to piss it all out again. He really is a complete moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.