Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls, I can’t with his sleep issues. I live with actual, not google diagnosed, insomnia. And it sucks. I don’t have a 10 point plan of what I’m doing wrong. I will admit that I struggle to sympathise with people in my actual life who complain about a few nights of poor sleep, let alone this guy. If you’re sleep is tit and you can pinpoint the reasons, you make adjustments; you don’t poll a duck ton of bots and ask for their help.

But that doesn’t get the comments and engagement so whatever.

(I am irrationally pissed off because I would do a lot to be able to say “oh, if I just changed this this and this maybe I’d sleep! Lolz!!!!”)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why don’t they all eat together at night?
Give up posting boring garbage on instagram & spend time with the little women while they might still want you around.
Where’s Clam in all this making dinner, ironing, school drop off? Oh & if A. Forgot to take her homework to school tough for her, let her suffer the consequences of that & she’ll remember her stuff next time.. Mr Big Note.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And how many weeks ago was it that he was complaining about the two older girls staying up half the night while everyone else was asleep ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just dip in and out of this thread so sorry if this has already been covered - what is wrong with clemmie? Why is he working “full time” and looking after the kids while she only works one shift a week? Or is this just a temporary situation while she is ill and he is just milking it for the gram? Or has she had to work more after tattle-gate!?

Reactions: 6
And how many weeks ago was it that he was complaining about the two older girls staying up half the night while everyone else was asleep ?
They had the Christmas holidays then.

On a side note with his Oddbox, Tesco have this too:

1643234702538.png

So someone said Clem is recovering from surgery (did he say that? FACELIFT) so maybe Clemmie is ill/unable to help, but don’t tell me that’s his regular daily routine because it’s not. Does clemmie never do drop offs or pick ups EVER? (pretty sure one of the trolls on here saw her at the school gates not so long ago). Does she never do kids dinner or bath times ever? (Pretty sure he posted a photo of her sitting on the bed reading to the kids and waxing about how much better she is at bedtimes than him). He’s talking bollocks as per looking for some attention. My husband wakes up at 5am to do his exercise Sly, he always has, because he had to actually parent and go to work. He wasn’t always there for our kids bath or bedtimes but neither was I because we were both working. We shared the responsibility like most parents who work do. What neither of us did when we had young kids was spend any time on social media because we didn’t have the time (disclaimer - it didn’t exist). You want to increase your “me time”? What exactly do you think Fuxking about on IG is? It’s not working (trust me hun, the hours you’re putting in for some rechargeable batteries just ain’t with it) so get off ya bastard phone and be present!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
12 cups of tea!? It takes what, 5 mins to make a decent brew? 5 x 12... That's a whole hour of his day just brewing up! Not to mention having to piss it all out again. He really is a complete moron.
And tea contains caffeine. There you go Sly, sleep probs solved, switch to decaf after midday!

So someone said Clem is recovering from surgery (did he say that? FACELIFT) so maybe Clemmie is ill/unable to help, but don’t tell me that’s his regular daily routine because it’s not. Does clemmie never do drop offs or pick ups EVER? (pretty sure one of the trolls on here saw her at the school gates not so long ago). Does she never do kids dinner or bath times ever? (Pretty sure he posted a photo of her sitting on the bed reading to the kids and waxing about how much better she is at bedtimes than him). He’s talking bollocks as per looking for some attention. My husband wakes up at 5am to do his exercise Sly, he always has, because he had to actually parent and go to work. He wasn’t always there for our kids bath or bedtimes but neither was I because we were both working. We shared the responsibility like most parents who work do. What neither of us did when we had young kids was spend any time on social media because we didn’t have the time (disclaimer - it didn’t exist). You want to increase your “me time”? What exactly do you think Fuxking about on IG is? It’s not working (trust me hun, the hours you’re putting in for some rechargeable batteries just ain’t with it) so get off ya bastard phone and be present!
I cannot understand why he puts SO MUCH effort into insta when he (now) gets so little back- I don't buy all that "creative outlet" bs, doesn't he get enough "creative outlet" with his seemingly endless DIY projects!? He can't stand it that he may have had the bigger following, but Clemmie was the big draw. Even if racism and exploitation didn't follow them like a cartoon stink cloud, it turns out the Of Daughters brand isn't much without the Mother and the Daughters! He hates her for halting the gravy train, hates that he's tarred with the same brush, hates that he's not enough on his own to overcome it and draw in the big ££, hates the lack of attention (must be a big comedown having been "celebrity adjacent"). He's aged terribly since Alicegate, he just needs to give it up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Decaff tea bags anyone? I love proper loose tea but switched to decaff tea bags years ago to support someone else's general health. And what's he doing in his blank segment in his pie chart, between school pickup and kids dinner? I'm too tired to be creative but maybe he's examining his calves. Just apply yourself fod. You are supposed to be an Operations and Capability Manager.
I'm off to bed now.

Reactions: 9
And tea contains caffeine. There you go Sly, sleep probs solved, switch to decaf after midday!

I cannot understand why he puts SO MUCH effort into insta when he (now) gets so little back- I don't buy all that "creative outlet" bs, doesn't he get enough "creative outlet" with his seemingly endless DIY projects!? He can't stand it that he may have had the bigger following, but Clemmie was the big draw. Even if racism and exploitation didn't follow them like a cartoon stink cloud, it turns out the Of Daughters brand isn't much without the Mother and the Daughters! He hates her for halting the gravy train, hates that he's tarred with the same brush, hates that he's not enough on his own to overcome it and draw in the big ££, hates the lack of attention (must be a big comedown having been "celebrity adjacent"). He's aged terribly since Alicegate, he just needs to give it up.
Nailed it. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 7
This really annoys me. I used to work in the aviation industry (HR not pilot I only wish😆) and these people struggles so much with sleep issues with jet lag and inconsistent schedule. And yes Simon they also have families when they come home. To see someone genuinely trying to help and taking the time to respond when they don't know it's just a sociopath asking for attention and trying every angle pisses me off.

Reactions: 16
Every single thing about foDney is annoying, I would hate to meet the smug creep in real life.

Not making tit pie charts like this might save you a bit of time fodders!!

How about enjoy mealtime together as a family rather than squeeze in 2 dinner times??

And where’s the Instagram content time?? As everyone’s said, the amount that goes onto the planning/filming/editing/comment deleting replying must be insane.

Clammie ‘recovering from surgery’… we all know if it had been a child we’d have likely had a blow-by-blow account and probable video footage of the actual bloody procedure!!

JUST GIVE UP DICKING AROUND FOR INSTAGRAM AND DEDICATE YOUR TIME AND EFFORTS TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOURSELF.
Think that is the 'work' section judging by how much 'content' he puts out.

12 cups a day is just daft, never mind the caffeine keeping him awake, he must need to get up to pee all night long. He has zero need to exercise at bedtime to wake himself up even more. He could claw back at least 5 hours a day by giving up documenting his entire life/making up nonsense/filming himself in B&Q/filming himself dancing/filming monologues to his cameraphone waxing lyrical about how wonderful he is/how tit his life is. Eat dinner as a family.

I cannot believe a pilot replied to him :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for the gifted weighted blanket.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you think the 12 cups of tea is even true…or something made up for engagement as he knows people will look at that and acknowledge it would affect sleep?! 🤔

I’m not a tea drinker but tasked myself with trying to have 8 pints of water a day and only just manage it some days (I have an actual day job and one child!) so I can’t see how on earth he’d have the time to make and drink 12! Sounds like more FOD bullshit!

Reactions: 7
Fodney has his special boiling water tap doesn't he? He won't have to wait for the kettle to boil like most mere mortals.🫖☕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.