Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Tell.A.Tale I’m so sorry, it’s a horrible situation and so sad. Sending lots of love.

Regarding FOD - those penis legs will haunt me. How can he imagine anyone would find them attractive. They are the opposite of shapely. Bleugh. Vile.

The hospital stuff is all we’ve come to expect of him. He centres himself. He tries to play the oddest situation for laffs. His kids are just tools to him, the utter sociopath.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Amen 🙏 And that would be me… the desperate want, the feelings of emptiness, the knowledge that others lives are progressing while yours stagnates, having less in common with your friends with each passing year and being accurately aware of your age, so much more so than women who were successful. The loneliness, the helplessness, the tears, the yearning that stabs like a knife when you least expect it. I could go on, but this isn’t therapy and I’m not looking for sympathy. I just hate him so much when he’s like this. You’ve hit it spot on though - not everyone chooses to be childless but he CHOSE to be a parent, no fewer than 3 times. He made that choice once, and then actively repeated it twice so why does he think he deserves a pat on the back for the very basics of parenthood. And newsflash FOD. It’s not only parents that “accomplish” things, as you note with your hospital story and your shade at people who don’t work out. Millions of people accomplish far more in this life than you do (without kids or an exercise bike), what do you really have to proud of FOD? An Instagram account full of bots? A racist wife? Children that will resent you if they don’t already? Hint: it’s also not your cock and balls calves you repulsive, tone deaf 🛎 end!
Amen to all of the above. I’m also childless, not by choice and utterly broken hearted about it. 100% felt every word of your post. His throwaway comment about the superiority of parenthood did cut me.
But anyway I can just imagine his smug condescending response if called out for that guys… “Eh… I’m a father of daughters. If you don’t have kids, unfollow. By-eeee 👋🏼

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Wish he would by-eee off with his racist wife. Such a shame she is unwell, must be secret whatever is wrong with her. Unlike his child.

I cannot get over that he's making videos full of praise for himself for going to A&E with a child and getting his children to school. That is pretty much bare minimum stuff anyone is expected to do as a parent, and like @Cariad mentioned a good proportion of parents would then have to put in a full day's work/shift - not arse around making videos to publish and "work"(?) from a comfy home study.

Just gross that he uses a child's A&E visit to claim he's #winningatparenting (his hashtag), complete with an animated instagram story sticker of a hospital and various clips he was filming all for his own benefit while his child was in pain.

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like we're seeing his true colours more and more lately. Just breathtakingly entitled, rude and self-absorbed with absolutely no regard for others.

View attachment 1011951
If any normal parent said to you "bloody hell, a&e all night with one kid, OH ill, had to come back and get the other sorted and off to school, walk the dogs, blimey I feel like I've done a day's work already", you'd probably sympathise and tell them to put their feet up for 5 mins, but he is so smug about it- like it's all out of the ordinary instead if just what you do when you are a parent! As evidenced by a lot of his "do your kids...?" questions, even 15 years in he thinks he's the first person ever to parent, if he'd just think back to the early 1950s when he was but a lad, he might remember some of this stuff from his own childhood. And the insinuation that everyone childless is so by choice is so insensitive. My heart goes out to those of you who have shares your experiences ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How come he's thanked people for following him on Zwift, when he never acknowledges all the times he gets thousands of new followers at once on instagram? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Virtual hugs to you @Chortlebear and @Tell.A.Tale and anyone else affected. I thought this would be me too but after several losses and a lot of trying, we have our little miracle but I know all of those feelings you’ve described. I was even left out of a WhatsApp group with friends as it was just about ‘kid stuff.’ It’s brutal and if I’d have seen his smug condescending posts at the time, I’d have really felt it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Wish he would by-eee off with his racist wife. Such a shame she is unwell, must be secret whatever is wrong with her. Unlike his child.
This is the point I like to make the most when it comes to oversharing about kids on social media. If your ailments get to be private, why are your kids’ open for discussion?

Remember when Glen was going into depth about a twin being constipated? Like would you, Glen, openly talk about your poop issues with thousands of followers?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This is the point I like to make the most when it comes to oversharing about kids on social media. If your ailments get to be private, why are your kids’ open for discussion?

Remember when Glen was going into depth about a twin being constipated? Like would you, Glen, openly talk about your poop issues with thousands of followers?
Tagged a TV doc too who replied too when she could have just gone into a pharmacy and had a private consult with a pharmacist.

New story - he cant sleep. What should he do ? What do we do when we cant sleep - he wants to know how we cope ?

Dear Fodney - grow a pair ( or grab yours out of clammies purse ) and suck it up ! We all do it numb nuts !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I tend to sleep quite well most of the time, happy in the knowledge that I'm not exploiting my children.

You should try it, Simon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
New story - he cant sleep. What should he do ? What do we do when we cant sleep - he wants to know how we cope ?

Dear Fodney - grow a pair ( or grab yours out of clammies purse ) and suck it up ! We all do it numb nuts !
He could watch his own stories. They’re enough to send anyone to sleep with boredom.

Agree re Glen comments above. Must keep her health concerns private. Just not the non consenting children. Aka the money makers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you to those who have shared - sending you love 💕.

He’s so foul. He has so little idea about how privileged he is let alone how insensitive he is.

FODs hospital post is so triggering in general too - lots of people will have experienced being in hospitals with loved ones and actually a machine just doing its normal bleeps is what many people long to hear. Also there is a whole array of people have the responsibility of being a carer to a loved one or having other dependents - he’s not superior to anyone just because he’s a parent.

The way he speaks about his family, in public is so repulsive. Really feel for those kids - no privacy in any aspect of their life.

ETA: Thanks Axa re: the wiki - it’s far from complete and adding stuff a bit ad hoc but hope it is of use to newbies or lurkers. Have got distracted by the Jack Monroe thread at the moment. Equally as repulsive as Fod.

• Heart
Reasons he might not be sleeping:
- constantly dicking around on phone
- desperately thinking of new content as he’s so desperate for more free stuff/attention
- putting up tit/inappropriate/dangerous content and having to delete comments that point it out
- his wife thinks he’s a twit
- potentially got no actual job
- racist wife (he frequently needs to delete comments about)
- asked for sponsors for a sponsored climb, hasn’t done climb, hasn’t given money back
- his calves look like cock n balls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I work 16 hour shifts (where I am genuinely “catching babies”, instead of advising my patients to buy a leather jacket to combat postnatal depression).
I don’t think FOD qualifies for a high stress job that takes up the bulk of his day.

Actually - he DOES have a high stress job that takes up the bulk of his day. And that job is comment moderating. Only he’s not paid for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think the twit would find if he put his phone away of an evening, and stopped trying to find new content and ways to keep his dying IG account going, that he would sleep fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.