Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet his time in A&E was spent thinking about how he can turn it into content.

*a bleeb, that'll do!*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot get over that he's making videos full of praise for himself for going to A&E with a child and getting his children to school. That is pretty much bare minimum stuff anyone is expected to do as a parent, and like @Cariad mentioned a good proportion of parents would then have to put in a full day's work/shift - not arse around making videos to publish and "work"(?) from a comfy home study.

Just gross that he uses a child's A&E visit to claim he's #winningatparenting (his hashtag), complete with an animated instagram story sticker of a hospital and various clips he was filming all for his own benefit while his child was in pain.

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like we're seeing his true colours more and more lately. Just breathtakingly entitled, rude and self-absorbed with absolutely no regard for others.

dickhead.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't even imagine being in the hospital and giving this update to my family let alone on Instagram. "The machines are so annoying and this is the light on the ceiling but FYI child is OK!"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
As I've said before, I don't have children, but I would imagine that, in a situation like this, you would want to spend your time reassuring them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow, Sly’s managed to take aim at people who don’t workout AND people who don’t have kids in 24hrs. Damn.

You’re all saying what I’m feeling so I don’t have to elaborate but what a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What happened to the PURE bike he was showing off before?

I know i'm the kettle calling the pot black but "If you like that sort of think" 😜

Reactions: 6
Idk if you can use the term ableism wrt reproductive health but the assumption that everyone child free has chosen that is incredibly ignorant and hurtful. I know there’s at least one IVF mummy on this thread & I was lucky enough to manage to have a baby after a women’s cancer in my mid 20s… like the desperate want/need is impossible to explain and the sadness and tbh, trauma never really leaves you and that’s *with* the privilege of now having a child so can’t imagine how devastating that’d be to read to someone who tried and it never worked out for them. He’s a piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I added him n Strava and he has been doing almost nightly rides so not much to report there but went back a bit and just ew. Now to delete him 🤢
Thanks for taking one for the team! Wow, what a colossal arse he is. The misogyny is strong with this one.

Reactions: 9
Cameras need to be banned from hospitals, This half witted moron proves that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Idk if you can use the term ableism wrt reproductive health but the assumption that everyone child free has chosen that is incredibly ignorant and hurtful. I know there’s at least one IVF mummy on this thread & I was lucky enough to manage to have a baby after a women’s cancer in my mid 20s… like the desperate want/need is impossible to explain and the sadness and tbh, trauma never really leaves you and that’s *with* the privilege of now having a child so can’t imagine how devastating that’d be to read to someone who tried and it never worked out for them. He’s a piece of tit.
Amen 🙏 And that would be me… the desperate want, the feelings of emptiness, the knowledge that others lives are progressing while yours stagnates, having less in common with your friends with each passing year and being accurately aware of your age, so much more so than women who were successful. The loneliness, the helplessness, the tears, the yearning that stabs like a knife when you least expect it. I could go on, but this isn’t therapy and I’m not looking for sympathy. I just hate him so much when he’s like this. You’ve hit it spot on though - not everyone chooses to be childless but he CHOSE to be a parent, no fewer than 3 times. He made that choice once, and then actively repeated it twice so why does he think he deserves a pat on the back for the very basics of parenthood. And newsflash FOD. It’s not only parents that “accomplish” things, as you note with your hospital story and your shade at people who don’t work out. Millions of people accomplish far more in this life than you do (without kids or an exercise bike), what do you really have to proud of FOD? An Instagram account full of bots? A racist wife? Children that will resent you if they don’t already? Hint: it’s also not your cock and balls calves you repulsive, tone deaf 🛎 end!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m so glad my daughter doesn’t see this arsewipes posts at all, at the moment she is feeling very sad for herself that she hasn’t had children & fears that she is now seen as an old maid. He is a truly despicable human.
With his smug posts he has probably made more people feel sad than he has entertained this time.
Even if you are’fit’ at 40 Simple Simon you will still be able to pass for 60, don’t worry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Thread title goes to @Notaninstamumeither which was seconded by @Brian Butterfield.

First time I’ve done one of these for fodders so hope it works!

It felt like the last thread went quickly…helped by him dangerously hiding in a fridge for content and then passively aggressively attacking anyone who pointed out it was dangerous. It is!

More of the usual whinging about his kids and his privilege and the over sharing of poor Marnie’s condition (that came as 4 posts when he’d done the stupid fridge post!)

And the thread ended quite grossly with sex faces and his cock n balls calves (you have been warned if you go and check it out 🤢)
Whats wrong with Marnie? I stopped following him at the beginning of the pandemic xx

Cameras need to be banned from hospitals, This half witted moron proves that.
Completely agree, especially filming. I'm glued to the Ingham Family threads at the moment, and they're currently exploiting the fact their almost 3 year old son has been admitted with hospital with Orbital Cellulitis.

They didn't even rush him for urgent medical attention when he woke up with his eye swollen shut while they were away in their Caravan. They vlogged it all first then decided to take him to be seen. Priorities.

My youngest had that twice in his eye, and both times I rushed him to be checked. Never once thought oh I'll film this for content! It is also very serious as the infection can travel to the brain quickly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.