Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s an idea - why not just ask a professional how to do these things and pay them the money they deserve from years of training, apprenticeships and experience rather than indiscreetly go on the beg on Instagram hoping for a freebie you absolute wankers. Can’t stand them. Can’t stand Slymon and his disgusting 70 year old grey face. There’s children sleeping in bomb shelters tonight that we all want to help, not help you with your ‘outdated’ perfectly functional luxurious childrens bedroom

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh well done he knows how screwfix works, because no one else is a regular customer are they 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't get what he was on about until he explained it again. I couldn't get worked up over 2.5cm personally. 🤪

1646420259941.png

Didn't they say once they would never show the girls bedrooms at all?
It's the equivalent of the Radford's saying it was their last baby 5 years in a row. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He looks like an advert for those personal alarms that ring the ambulance if an old person has had a fall at home. “Thank heavens I was wearing my Geriactri-Siren, the nice paramedics soon had me off the floor and back into my recliner”.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I didn't get what he was on about until he explained it again. I couldn't get worked up over 2.5cm personally. 🤪

View attachment 1102777

It's the equivalent of the Radford's saying it was their last baby 5 years in a row. 🥴
Sorry but there is no way this is a man in his 30s or 40s, my FIL is 60 something and they look like peers?

Also lol they very clearly left the stairs til last remember they spent ages begging for a free runner and eventually paid for it with that tit discount everyone gets if they share pics? The fact that room didn’t even have the threshold thing installed shows what a rapid come down it was 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He looks like an advert for those personal alarms that ring the ambulance if an old person has had a fall at home. “Thank heavens I was wearing my Geriactri-Siren, the nice paramedics soon had me off the floor and back into my recliner”.
I nearly spat my ice cream all over my monitor! LMFAO! This wins the whole thread 😂😂😂

Didn't they say once they would never show the girls bedrooms at all?
Yes, Simon said that on a podcast in 2019

bedrooms.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'd die for that kitchen and spa even if Gwynnie has weird ideas of candles smelling of your vagina!
Thought it was so cute that she changed the position of her cooker, so that she could talk to her kids and face them whilst she cooked away.She also made sure to gave credit to everyone who helped her which not everyone does.

Like 15 kids ago.😕
Think she wouldn't have had so many if she had received real help + psychological intervention. She was only a child at 13 when she got pregnant and he was 17.

From Urban Dictionary:

1646435824539.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well v4 flooring replied to his beg...oh i mean post about the floor. If i was clever, i would screenshot it but I'm not 😂. Basically says they have a solution to his problem which involves a saw etc.
Did he put the floor down himself as surely no flooring company would have left it like that?

Reactions: 5
Well v4 flooring replied to his beg...oh i mean post about the floor. If i was clever, i would screenshot it but I'm not 😂. Basically says they have a solution to his problem which involves a saw etc.
Did he put the floor down himself as surely no flooring company would have left it like that?
Pretty sure they got it all gifted with free workmanship? Cos when I was looking for an engineered wood floor I ruled them out as they’d gifted to the SODs.

Tbh even if they paid for the labour it’s the cheapest part of it, for a room that size it’d be around £2k worth of flooring whereas labour would be around £300 a day (London rates) * 3 days roughly?

The colour is horrible tho they may as well have laid Hinch laminate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The colour isn’t nice at all. I don’t know why they didn’t just sand and varnish the original boards. They are obviously ok because they’ve got them in the landing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ha at this comment. Exactly.. most kids would be happy to just change the pictures on the walls or whatever at that age, there’s nothing wrong with the room. Except for looking monstrously tidy for a childrens room. I don’t know many 6 year olds who care about interior design.
Another thing that irks me is these unrealistic show room bedrooms - they must have to tell the kids not to touch the room. “Don’t use your bedroom or touch anything - I’m abusing my power as your parent to use your safe space for the Gram”

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Someone asked about how long the twins will share a room for, and his reply was they have no choice as they don't have another room for them to move to.

Erm, hello? Migraine room? Or is that yours now Sly?

If I had a house with enough bedrooms for all my children, I would give them a room a each. Yes we all have guests come and stay, but not weekly. Surely they could just share a room when guests come over.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.