Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All FOD had to do was tap - this young girl's fundraising link is in her bio. Even if it wasn't, don't ask a 9 year old girl to DM you!!! I can see in this case the account is managed with her mum which I think is allowed, but ffs no adult should be soliciting DMs from a child they don't know, ever. Don't normalise that for the child and everyone reading the comments, it totally goes against the principles of internet safety.

I'm not sure why the mum (hopefully it's the mum responding) didn't just say "the link is in the bio you dense twit".

Having said that, I wish the young girl well and hope Simon doesn't let her down after saying he will sponsor her.

cycling.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Wow schooling in the UK sounds intense! In NZ we don’t really give a toss about school grades until your about 15 years old. Also, I always thought school results are really only relevant to like family members, why would you share with your followers?

edited to add maybe I’m just showing my social class 😂 I did nanny for a bit for some kids like you described Dogmuck. It’s gross
Scotland's the same 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
5DB8A32C-DFC5-490C-B669-94C2BBEC9AF2.png

I knew he wouldn’t disappoint the bots and forget WBD!

His cringy miming at the start made me nearly bring up my breakfast!

Every year he makes out he hates it but is there showing off the costumes HE’S made and now making reels…#excuseforcontent

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1099657

I knew he wouldn’t disappoint the bots and forget WBD!

His cringy miming at the start made me nearly bring up my breakfast!

Every year he makes out he hates it but is there showing off the costumes HE’S made and now making reels…#excuseforcontent
Is this new content or old? That book shelf does noooot look like a 6 year old’s at all 😳 have they not updated it in the great famine?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
While I was looking at that latest reel he's added throwbacks to previous costumes in his stories.

It's supposed to be for the children, but he makes the whole thing all about himself every time.

He still hasn't sponsored that child, by the way.

Reactions: 19
Is this new content or old? That book shelf does noooot look like a 6 year old’s at all 😳 have they not updated it in the great famine?
I didn’t notice that! I’m not a competitive parent but I’d be worried if my 4 year old was still on Spot the Dog and the ‘that’s not my…’ books! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t notice that! I’m not a competitive parent but I’d be worried if my 4 year old was still on Spot the Dog and the ‘that’s not my…’ books! 😂
Right? Like I don’t even think my not even 2 year old gives a duck about that’s not my, they’re boring af. He gets funny when we highlight no one in that house reads so expect some shots of a gifted kindle soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do people still really do this or is it only in the movies? :ROFLMAO: Can you really not just have a non drinking day for once?

I don't drink alcohol and have still been to an engagement party at a bar. No pretending.

Books are 100% toddler ones. Minus M's costumes there's less than 4 kiddie book posts in around 5 years. They were gifted special edition Matilda books once. One post about him moaning about the twins reading. Books are as important to them as with the Radfords.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus duck. Imagine being so used to being drunk at each and every social occasion you have to work out a plan. T/W pregnancy loss I believe more people should talk about their pregnancies pre 12 week scan and normalise the fact that not all go to term if they feel comfortable to. Why grieve secretly? But I guess that’s a conversation for another time and place.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
he’s clearly made zero effort for the twins on WBD - what’s he on about continuing to make such a massive effort 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If someone wants to keep a pregnancy secret, I'm pretty sure they can manage to do so without any of these "how-tos"!

Once again, what a narrow perspective she has. This is about her own experience, nothing else.

Not everyone drinks
Not everyone drinks to get drunk
Not everyone feels the need to "appear drunk"
Not everyone hangs out with people who drink and get drunk at every event
How does "I'm not drinking because I'm driving" not work?!
Not everyone has "endless" engagement or other parties in the space of what, 2-3 months max?
Not everyone has a partner
Not everyone has a partner who feels the need to get "absolutely wasted"
Not everyone has a partner who would take issue with leaving an event when their pregnant partner says they've had enough (wtf, Simon?)
Not everyone will be "feeling self conscious" about sober dancing
and so on...

Also thanks for the tip about not wearing a maternity-style frock if you're trying to keep a pregnancy secret, super useful that one :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hate to break it to you, Clemster, but it’s not all about you. People are too busy thinking about themselves to notice your chebs.

And back to Slymon … what a sad bastard to have spent the morning in his big cold house, making that crap reel. “Girls let me take all credit for any world book day efforts - strike a pose. No, wrong lighting, stand here. No over there. Perfect. Great content for the gram, thousands of strangers will have seen you by the time you’re home from school.”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh yeah world book day today... want to know what I did as a full time working parent of 2 kids under 5? That's right I forgot, up until I started seeing the pictures from twit parents on Instagram 😬 just got my girl back and she said its ok, her friends mum forgot too so she didn't mind. Need to start chatting with that mum 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My offering to Tattle on this World Book Day..... 😄

View attachment 1099789
I have genuinely never seen so much shite and pointless advice over 2 pages. How about this, if you’re suffering with pregnancy, tell your friends/family you’re not feeling great and can’t attend but your other half will (if they want). How about just go nobody cares if you’re drinking alcohol or not or if you appear to have put on weight, if they do then they aren’t mates and need putting in the bin. If you’re bothered about not drinking then you need a head wobble, you do want to give birth to a healthy baby right? How about this, don’t be a lying twit, people hate it when you lie to them. If you don’t want to tell people until after the 12 week scan then just don’t go, then you don’t have to lie. It’s not even 12 weeks really, unless you’re having desperate for baby sex (and if that’s the case it’s more likely you’ll be extra cautious about putting your baby at risk and won’t give a flying fk what people say/think) it’s likely you won’t know or have confirmed your pregnancy for the first 3-6 weeks so now we are down to 6-9 weeks. Even if you were Mr & Mrs popular and had events planned every weekend then it’s only 6-9 events to bin off. Get over it, what’s more important to you a healthy baby or being at an event and being miserable and lying to your nearest and dearest?
Years ago we were going to a friends wife’s 30 (he married a younger model) her birthday is NYE, it was a house party and we were going with our 3 kids and our friends were staying at ours with their not yet 1 year old. We’d booked taxis mostly for simplicity but also to allow the adults to have a drink. When our friends arrived at ours, the wife announced that she wasn’t feeling great and she’d drive. I knew straight away she was pregnant so caught her on her own asked her and she admitted, so I said, either I’ll drive too, we’ll use the kids as an excuse and then if you’re feeling tired we can leave and come back here get the kids to bed and you can either get some kip or we can sit up and have a nice chin wag and a cuppa, or we can just not go, I’m not that bothered about going, we can send the men with my kids and you me and baby can stay here. We stayed home (we didn’t like the young wife much anyway 🤣) we had a great night, I got to have cuddles with baby and she got to sit comfortably with her feet up and her joggers on and we had a much needed catch up without our husbands and kids interrupting. We were in bed at 10 and box fresh the next day. My friend just needed some support and not to feel under pressure. When you’re pregnant people are completely understanding about you not attending events, even if you tell them after the 12 week scan. No need to go to a whole load of trouble turning yourself inside out there will be other events, there won’t necessarily be other pregnancies. Jesus sorry for that epic bore😬

ETA - snap Axa

Oh yeah world book day today... want to know what I did as a full time working parent of 2 kids under 5? That's right I forgot, up until I started seeing the pictures from twit parents on Instagram 😬 just got my girl back and she said its ok, her friends mum forgot too so she didn't mind. Need to start chatting with that mum 🤣
You know what I think, most kids don’t care and it’s more about the parents being competitive. I’d defo be in your camp, I forgot loads too, it wasn’t such a massive thing when mine were little, they could do things like take their favourite teddy in rather than dress up as (insert Disney princess that has nothing to do with books) or just bring in their fave book. Even this is wrong imo, what about those kids who don’t have books? The emphasis should be about books, that day at school, nothing more. It would take so little to stop schools making kids dress up for wbd - we’ve had years of exposure about kids not having enough to eat at home so free school meals and breakfast clubs are a massive thing and we are putting this sort of pressure on parents? It’s parents like FoD and his “creativity” that start this bloody competition. It makes me sad for the kids who don’t have books let alone the resources to buy/make outfits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Every bleeping World Book Day he wheels out the old ones he made.

Insufferable prick.

Sorry guys I know this should go behind a spoiler but…can someone explain this 🐪 toe? I know his dick is on his head but 🤷‍♀️ Wtf? 🤮
Good god. What is that!! 🤢🤮

I've been so busy with life, I haven't been able to keep up with Sly and his crap content!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.