Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not for this time (and nothing to do with the ruining the house suggestion which I love!) but I've been wondering for quite a while if there would be any interest in agreeing to in future only have thread title nominations towards the end of threads? I know some others do this.

I like having the nominations closer together for a more level voting field and to encourage more suggestions. Also at the moment if something hilarious/controversial is developing towards the end of a thread, it's unlikely to get more votes than one from mid-thread with a month's head start IYSWIM.
You’re 💯 right on this anyway. Thread title suggestions should be left until the last couple of pages of the thread. I spoke to tattle corp and they said “we already make this clear in our T&Cs please see your membership documentation provided with your membership badge and chunky boot. For those idiots members who have misplaced their starter pack please see the bottom of the page where we helpfully remind our members” page 48 kids 😜

I agree with Ed’s we can do the old “title noms from page say 45 and insert “title thread suggestion” - it works on many of the other threads

On topic - ughhhhhh 😩 what a dick

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
1950 called it wants its book back. Seriously… the book is called ‘how to grow a baby’ not ‘how to grow a baby but only if you’re in a very conventional cis het relationship with archaic gender roles. I can name zero men I know with young children who follow the ‘lazy sit on the sofa with a beer and refuse to cook and clean’ trope.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing in his "standard" ultrasound questions concerning the health of the baby (or babies), nor any real tips on what a partner might do if it's not a textbook pregnancy...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Re: the tips. What a wanker. Something I’ve noticed about him, and it really irks me, is how he talks about “you”. He does it often, telling the ‘viewer’ what they think. I can’t quite describe it and this might not make much sense. But it gets my back up, with his assumptions that he is the one with all the knowledge and empathy and that he ‘gets it’. He doesn’t get it. And my God, he definitely wouldn’t ‘get it’. Face like a well skelped arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Re: the tips. What a wanker. Something I’ve noticed about him, and it really irks me, is how he talks about “you”. He does it often, telling the ‘viewer’ what they think. I can’t quite describe it and this might not make much sense. But it gets my back up, with his assumptions that he is the one with all the knowledge and empathy and that he ‘gets it’. He doesn’t get it. And my God, he definitely wouldn’t ‘get it’. Face like a well skelped arse.
Mansplaining on a grand scale.

Reactions: 11
He never really bothers to build any connection with his audience. I don't think he knows his audience at all. It's just him broadcasting and broadsplaining. He asks bland questions but they're either an attempt to get free stuff, or to get an engagement hit into the black hole that is his DM inbox. If he deigns to reply to grid comments, it's a tiny number and to me he gives the impression that it's a chore. He's often dismissive when people make perfectly sensible suggestions or give their own ideas and opinions.

The fact that only 17 people have sponsored him out of "885k" followers (and everyone else he knows) after the effort he put into the fundraising announcement says it all. He doesn't show he values his audience or is interested in them, so they just aren't that into him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
884k (I’m sure last time he went lower than 885k, he had a little spree! 👀)

So he’s on stories moaning about his kids again! But if the stories are true (and he hasn’t made it up for content) they are pretty feral if they’re chucking apple cores behind furniture rather than put it in the bin! Yuk!

• Heart
  • Sad
Here is a tip for you fodney, take the iPads off the little women & turn off the tv or flick off the internet connection for a few hours. If they can't sit on their bums looking at a screen they will move on to something else. Maybe they will read a book even.🤔

• Heart
Him scraping around behind the twins' cabinets for rubbish is an analogy for his instagram content in general if ever I've seen one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why do the girls need food in their rooms, kitchen for eating in mate?
I wondered this when a twin was upstairs screaming down at fod that she wanted a pear.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do the girls need food in their rooms, kitchen for eating in mate?
I wondered this when a twin was upstairs screaming down at fod that she wanted a pear.
They’re probably just very confused as there’s kitchens all over the house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The close up of his dry cracked hands in that last story has given me the ick 😷

Reactions: 6
Most of the times the twins are on camera now they look seriously impatient and as if they’re about to lose it with him. It doesn’t take a child psychologist to see those girls find the constant camera in their faces annoying. He needs to give it up with the kids content and commit himself to the batteries.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New reel on HoH. Surprise surprise, another opportunity for a tag fest, and he's tagged a couple in the stories. LOL at the colour-per-shelf book arrangement. Even when the trend of organising books by colour was at its peak in 2018, anyone with an eye for design knew to break it up a bit.

Hey Simon, got anything good for us on this International Women's Day, since we know that's worked out so well for you in the past? 😜

275280248_354542299878397_3160400406595886866_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s embarrassingly obvious that it’s Clammy and not Slymon on that account. Do they think folk are daft? Well, yes, they do.

Anyway, here’s some hints for you for todays content Si…

“I’m practically female since Simon rhymes with hymen so ladies I know your struggle, I see you, I hear you, hashtag be kind empowerment for all women I live with five lol hard work does anyone have a fundraising link for Ukraine that’ll make me look good?”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.