Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope the organisation involved is making it clear that people mustn't leave themselves short of supplies, and there must be a tipping point where it's better to send money rather than pay to post secondhand items to a hub address. Parcel post is expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Insulin is also something that should ideally be kept in a fridge.

You don't have to set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Type 1 DM can lead to comas so easily. Bad advice to suggest giving your medication away.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This from a git that was begging to be given a free gadget (no idea what it's called) for his own diabetic child.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This from a git that was begging to be given a free gadget (no idea what it's called) for his own diabetic child.
Exactly. It’s not even about the charity- it’s about him, he’s so transparent. I know people with very sick kids - they are not sharing appeals for those suffering from their child’s illness over in Ukraine. The ‘niche’ is about him. Look at me, I have a daughter who’s diabetic please help the diabetics in Ukraine I have a diabetic in my house that I film in hospital when she’s seriously ill it’s all about me. Enough about me, let’s talk about me.

There are many wonderful organisations doing a lot of massive relief work over there, and I don’t doubt there are many diabetics amongst them. But come on now. This isn’t about what charity he’s plugging. This is about Slymon.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This isn’t about what charity he’s plugging. This is about Slymon.
💯 this 👆
I genuinely don’t know what percentage of Ukrainians are T1 and if they are more important than say someone with a heart condition who needs medication…and neither does Sly. Give money to Fuxking organisations who DO KNOW and they can buy the medicines that are required. I must admit I do get rage with little splinter niche charities who have no experience in these situations and may be taking charitable donations that are better spent elsewhere. Obvs the Red Cross and other big organisations have not covered themselves in glory over the last few decades, but they have decades of experience in war situations so should be better placed to ensure the job gets done.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
also just realised the link to “donate” is type 1 style- a fkng company who sell patches. They are offering “help Ukraine” content on their website. duck off! It’s like Jack Monroe and her dead people can’t riot merch! Jesus, why can’t this company just donate some cash out of their profits or direct people to useful resources rather than actually making sellable merch grrrr someone is making money on the back of a crisis! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What’s the name of the company? I’m blocked so can’t see LOL

Will be writing to my MP in the morning though- this stuff shouldn’t be allowed, it’s wrong on so many different levels. Are they seriously trying to get ill people to send off their medication whilst harvesting their data? During an actual war?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
What’s the name of the company? I’m blocked so can’t see LOL

Will be writing to my MP in the morning though- this stuff shouldn’t be allowed, it’s wrong on so many different levels. Are they seriously trying to get ill people to send off their medication whilst harvesting their data? During an actual war?
It’s called type1style - here’s the link

• Angry
Is the 🐫toe caused by the thick padding those bike shorts have in them to protect his jewels.🤢?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
When in doubt do something for charity it costs nothing and boosts your viewing figures win/win 🙄

Sorry guys I know this should go behind a spoiler but…can someone explain this 🐪 toe? I know his dick is on his head but 🤷‍♀️ Wtf? 🤮
It’s his mangina

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry guys I know this should go behind a spoiler but…can someone explain this 🐪 toe? I know his dick is on his head but 🤷‍♀️ Wtf? 🤮
If I were FOD, I would simply take one set of cock 'n' balls from my calves and put it in my cycling shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s called type1style - here’s the link
Maybe it is a secret #ad to boost their sales. When you look at their site they are selling patches that are in the colours of the Ukrainian flag 🇺🇦 and say all proceeds go to charities in Ukraine. Their intent is not to send your own existing supplies to Ukraine, or buy stuff to send yourself rather than through an established charity. They want you to buy Ukrainian branded supplies fir your own use and they give the profits to established charities. Not altruistic, but not as stupid as him. But few are.......

It's a Maidstone based company. The company director is a 25 year old. A previous company he was involved with is in liquidation.

Type one style was only incorporated in April 2021. All a but dodgy but great graphics on the site.

Screenshot_20220301-083522_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Just watched the latest charity beg (errr…you never did the last one mate)
So he’s now using Marnie’s diabetes so he can cycle with the sponsorship money no doubt funding the grand finale in Majorca! Prob the most self centered charity beg I’ve ever seen!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
FOD is suggesting people post supplies to Ukraine? Because their postal system is still gonna be operating fine absolutely no issues?

Also I know big pharma have more reputational problems than the Hoppers but duck me they’re the only ppl you want to buy your medicine from surely? This 25 year old with no pharmaceuticals background is just filling a warehouse with cheap tit and flogging it, it could be your medtech accessories it could be iPhone wires he’s none the wiser and doesn’t have a clue. I can’t imagine choosing to spend my money on hotels and entry level Gucci bags rather than quality medical equipment for my daughter, but I’m also not an exploitative weirdo so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched the latest charity beg (errr…you never did the last one mate)
So he’s now using Marnie’s diabetes so he can cycle with the sponsorship money no doubt funding the grand finale in Majorca! Prob the most self centered charity beg I’ve ever seen!
Left a very bad taste in my mouth, you can see him foaming at the bit that he now had a sick child which he can push as more good pr for him. This bike ride is nothing more than something to massage his ego.
And as others have said I’d be interested if the money he raised actually went to Demelza, a very worthwhile charity as he got bored of that one and never bothered completing the challenge

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.