Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Clemmie doesn't get home until 8:30-9:00pm then I think it's fair enough to have two separate dinner sittings tbh. With careful meal planning there are lots of ways to make that work. There are plenty of other ways he can save time through his day.

Could be wrong but I'm more and more getting the feeling that Clemmie is working full time and he's in the role of stay at home Dad these days, with instagram as his "business".
More crap about the late/second dinner where he said it’s because Clemmie works long days and wouldn’t be home before 9pm to eat:

- if she’s working long shifts, she’s probably working three or four shifts a week - so three or four evenings she’s at home.
- he’s said before she works nights regularly - she’d have to eat an earlier dinner those nights as she’d be well in work by 9.00pm.

Maybe he’s leading up to introducing us a nanny or au-pair to enable Clemmie and himself have all this much needed time to themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he still droning on about his lack of sleep?

Just put your bleeping phone down. Stop spending all your spare time obsessing about how to become relevant on Social Media. It has been over two years now Sly, give up already. You will never ever be back on that gravy train.

Clearly he has a lot on his mind, maybe financial issues as well. Who knows. But he is bleeping relentless lately with his content.

He is acting desperate, and it is really pathetic and sad.

I knew he would start spamming about that cycling app. He is really exhausting all content routes hoping one will take off.
He hadn't got any mates to talk to has he? He's got to get all his validation from Darlene in Texas, which is a lot to put on poor Darlene really.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He hadn't got any mates to talk to has he? He's got to get all his validation from Darlene in Texas, which is a lot to put on poor Darlene really.
Quite honestly, it's not in Darlenes job description. I'm demanding a pay rise on her behalf.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know your influencer career is on the rocks when you go from trying to make ads look like regular posts, to trying to make regular posts look like ads 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They had a nanny in London - and according to the twin parents who had that nanny after she left the PODs they treated her pretty badly. He did a public Instagram post about it (the new employer) but I can’t remember his name, just that he had girl twins too and went full eco-conscious-zero waste after dipping his toe into being an instadad.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They had a nanny in London - and according to the twin parents who had that nanny after she left the PODs they treated her pretty badly.
I don't think I've heard anything about this before, but the thought of reporting to the HOOPERS if I were a nanny is enough to give me nightmares! 😲

When I was a young 'un I used to do a lot of babysitting (20 or more hours a week of babysitting and various other tasks, on top of the long hours the actual nanny was doing) for the children of a legit famous person (international career, OBE for services to their field). I wasn't treated badly and I was extremely well compensated so I'm not saying it's the same thing, but I did see first hand how it affected the children when the parents were very much focused on themselves. I would be paid to babysit even when the parents were home and not working. It was as though they wanted children, but didn't want to do any parenting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Imagine getting a new gadget/hoover/bike/microwave/lego set and taking the time to film a pretend advert to post to IG. My friends would think I'd lost the plot :ROFLMAO: and tag the company 😂🤭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine getting a new gadget/hoover/bike/microwave/lego set and taking the time to film a pretend advert to post to IG. My friends would think I'd lost the plot :ROFLMAO: and tag the company 😂🤭😭
I'm wondering if he's got one of those vocal booths because there's a point in some of his videos where he goes into the "serious voice over bit" and I think you can hear the acoustics change compared to when he's speaking to camera normally. It's sad enough that he's pretending to do an #ad, but even more sad if he's got his head inside one of these, reading off a script he's written himself 😆

522494.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You know your influencer career is on the rocks when you go from trying to make ads look like regular posts, to trying to make regular posts look like ads 😆
This is so so true. I was thinking the exact same thing the other day with all the Lego nonsense.

Reactions: 6
New post about gifted hats and tops - just what every parent wants with their 6 year old blonde twins - their names on display

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.