Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just so crazy how in day to day life with kids you are made aware of that issue and have to sign documents allowing your kids to be featured online (any school, dance lesson or whatever) and asking you NOT to take pictures in the facilities. Then he just goes home and share their day to day life for the whole world to see I don't get it.
Exactly!! I’ve been to one off 90 minute baby events (lol events like she’s doing Glasto 2023) where I’ve had to read through the same lengthy GDPR/photography policies I did when I enrolled her in nursery! It’s taken so seriously now thankfully that you can only assume parents that haven’t clocked this issue must actually be thick as tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So glad I caught up on this thread after it dropped off my watched list, although can’t say I’m sorry to have missed FOD and his mankini (Axa, I love you and you’ve given me nightmares in equal measures).
And RainyL getting namechecked in the Vitamin D projects actual Instagram bio! Howling 🤣 For all these influencers talk of being strong, independent women, they’re so terribly thin skinned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When he was talking about the TV stand and tvs I bet he was hankering after one of the sky glass tvs that other people have been gifted. Even thelongmum has had one gifted bet he hates that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The excerpt below is from the book "Media Law for Journalists", chapter 2.9 "A child's right to privacy" re: an appeal case.

It is about children being photographed by paparazzi, but touches on a couple of things such as a child having a greater expectation of privacy than an adult in day to day life, a child's right to privacy being distinct (though not entirely separate) from that of the parents, and parental conduct and motive being a consideration in whether an interference of privacy is justified. Just posting this as general food for thought.

What I feel we are missing (in society in general, not on here) is that many of the biggest threats to a child's privacy in the social media age come from people WITH parental responsibility.

privacy.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Katty Perry's daughter and Anne Hathway's Son in articles today:

1645370171669.png
1645370378277.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That article of course is also talking about photos taken by third persons in public. A child’s expectation of privacy in their own home should be considered even greater.

• Heart
I like plants, but even this is too much for me. Why have one of something when you can 6? 🤪

1645382803860.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s staying very near to me at the moment. I’ll keep an eye out for a spotting in the wild. Had one a few years ago, which really threw me, as I thought I knew the kids, then realised who they were. Scary.

• Wow
E3B4EEE3-8C4D-4F6B-BBDF-BEDF8E5A3286.png

This was posted on Twitter yesterday. People are not forgetting this Clemmie, the comeback absolutely cannot happen.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The only doctor I've actually met who was struck off (but still employed by my school) was one who had been found guilty of molesting female coworkers. We only found out when someone googled him. Super nice and I didn't get any off vibes from him either which I'm normally good with.

You only get struck off for very serious cases, which would not be just down to the colour of your skin.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1076649
This was posted on Twitter yesterday. People are not forgetting this Clemmie, the comeback absolutely cannot happen.
I wonder how successful this investigation will be when Clemmie deleted her Instagram profile? And SO much content would have been via Instagram stories so only existed for 24 hour bursts anyway. There will inevitably be some stuff scattered across these threads & other social platforms, but Clemmie would rightly be able to say how do you know they’ve not been doctored?

Like that’s not me shitting on it as she’s clearly a danger to black women so needs striking off but I don’t believe they’ll manage to create a compelling enough case to do it.

The only doctor I've actually met who was struck off (but still employed by my school) was one who had been found guilty of molesting female co workers.

You only get struck off for very serious cases, which would not be just down to the colour of your skin.
Black doctors and nurses have been struck off for far less, but Clemmie is still being investigated and allowed to work!!

Reactions: 8
He contradicts himself. In stories he says 4 or 5 calls from M. On grid he says a solitary call from M.

This is a recent case: Sex acts at work.

Older case: Actions lead to death.

As she's still working it's because someone hasn't told her she has to stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can't believe how much of their precious 24 hours he spent making all that instagram content.

Well, actually I can 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks drained and sallow in that picture, and her hair is awful. Similar to how she looked in the group photo. The wart on her nose doesn’t help, Doesn’t hubby know how to photoshop?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Loved this one:

Thanks MUM. What women doesn't dream of being called mum by a partner? :ROFLMAO:

1645394843476.png

Who wants to be filmed whilst in the bath?

1645395087410.png

I can't believe how much of their precious 24 hours he spent making all that instagram content.

Well, actually I can 😆

Editing it all with captions too.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.