Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clemmie is discussed on a podcast this week entitled "Jumping through Hooper" which is on Spotify (and maybe other podcast places I don't know).

The relevant segment is from around 1h 05m if anyone wants to listen.

They are derogatory about Tattle and its users in the segment intro, though Tattle isn't mentioned by name. They go on to read out the correspondence they claim to have received updating them on the misconduct case.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Clemmie is discussed on a podcast this week entitled "Jumping through Hooper" which is on Spotify (and maybe other podcast places I don't know).

The relevant segment is from around 1h 05m if anyone wants to listen.

They are derogatory about Tattle and its users in the segment intro, though Tattle isn't mentioned by name. They go on to read out the correspondence they claim to have received updating them on the misconduct case.
Ooo wouldn't want to be in Clemmie's kicks shoes
However theres a massive backlog of cases waiting to be heard at NMC , not helped by covid,so it's not just because of who she is
I do take issue with the speaker saying that our "pussys" are bitter! ....after all if it wasnt for Tattle , Clem would never have been exposed !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ooo wouldn't want to be in Clemmie's kicks shoes
However theres a massive backlog of cases waiting to be heard at NMC , not helped by covid,so it's not just because of who she is
I do take issue with the speaker saying that our "pussys" are bitter! ....after all if it wasnt for Tattle , Clem would never have been exposed !
Tattle is no more different then reddit, GOMI or Youtubemamadrama. 🙃

I like the influencer Choeandbeans they have stuff on her going back to 2016 on the last website.

Reactions: 7
If someone's going to take a pop at Tattle and these threads, please tell us which post(s) you have a problem with and why. If there's something that's genuinely out of line, we can maybe sort it out.

When we take serious issue with something FOD has posted, it's nearly always backed up by a clear explanation from multiple people on what they find wrong with it. Some folk on here write wonderfully intelligent analyses on the topics that come to light. It can sometimes be emotive, and more often than not the poster gives at least an outline of why they feel angry, sad, whatever. What we don't do is say that the whole of instagram is a cesspit, and insult all instagram users.

When the podcast segment was introduced the way it was, I felt like closing it immediately. Not because I was offended, but because I felt I couldn't take it seriously from that point on. However, I did carry on listening because I had a feeling there may be valid points made and I didn't want to be the one that shut it down without actually listening to what the person had to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m guessing this is say your mind? I follow Kelechi mainly for her f1 takes and actually heard of her through the threads here around the time of Clemmies exposure- I would pay a lot of money for a front row seat to see her and Glen face off.

Reactions: 5
@Axatogrind this is how the SODs get you ! They sell their cheap dated books an you read them and the next minute you will be saying things like “ Doesnt fodney look handsome today “ or “ I roll my husbands jeans at the ankle now “ . Put the books down axa or we will lose you the the dark side !

An if that happens i swear to lucifer i will be feasting on fodneys danglers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d forgotten the leather jacket. What appalling ‘advice’. Pressuring yourself to lose weight post-partum to fit into the clothes you already owned can be miserable enough. I’d have thought she’d be well aware of PND and the need for women to cut themselves as much slack as possible. It’s so, so bleeping shallow from a medical professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m guessing this is say your mind? I follow Kelechi mainly for her f1 takes and actually heard of her through the threads here around the time of Clemmies exposure- I would pay a lot of money for a front row seat to see her and Glen face off.
Kelechi involved herself into the drama which did get her some attention. Nothing was said about her same like that Rebecca woman who posted the rabbit image.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can we have a tl;dr summary please?
The summary is from "Say Your Mind" episode 186: Jumping through Hooper

Gives background about Clemmie and Alicegate: "... was her name on this hell site that people would go on to chat tit about influencers and just people generally because they all have sad lives and their pussies are sour."

Mentions that Clemmie said she initially went on the site to defend herself but got so engrossed "that she then started chatting the most tit about people and literally trolling people from that account."

Says Clemmie even had an instagram account with that same name.

Goes on to talk about Candice's achievements, and Candice going on Clemmie's podcast where Clemmie was saying all the right things re: disproportionate pregnancy/childbirth related mortality rate of black women, then says afterwards Clemmie "came from her burner to comment on the clip of Candice appearing on her podcast only to say 'why are you always race baiting, why are you always making it about this, why are you always making it about that?'"

Says (amongst other things) Clemmie is evil and should not be trusted with the care of other people. Appears to state that Clemmie threatened people with legal action. Mentions something about a bullying incident where their (the podcaster's) instagram got deleted and reinstated.

"So, everybody reported her to the NMC."

The podcaster says they know of black nurses/midwives who have been struck off the register for doing less than what Clemmie did.

Says the update letter from the regulator went out to quite a few people. Reads out the letter, which boiled down to that they had completed their assessment of the concerns and had decided to carry out further investigations, and that it would be allocated to an investigator shortly. The issue for investigation was identified as "unprofessional use of social media in that CH posted bullying, intimidating, discriminating and/or harrassing content online".

Ends with the podcaster saying "take her pin", summarising what they'd said in the segment, and saying they would not feel safe going in to a hospital that Clemmie was in.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Mentions something about a bullying incident where their (the podcaster's) instagram got deleted and reinstated
is this Kelechi? Her IG got deleted because she was making statements like white people smell and don’t wash properly. Nothing to with Glen. As RainyL said, she just keeps inserting herself into the MOD drama. She did an article in an online mag where she implied she was targeted by Glen on here, which was the first time most people on here had ever heard of her (Kelechi).

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The summary is from "Say Your Mind" episode 186: Jumping through Hooper

Gives background about Clemmie and Alicegate: "... was her name on this hell site that people would go on to chat tit about influencers and just people generally because they all have sad lives and their pussies are sour."

Mentions that Clemmie said she initially went on the site to defend herself but got so engrossed "that she then started chatting the most tit about people and literally trolling people from that account."

Says Clemmie even had an instagram account with that same name.

Goes on to talk about Candice's achievements, and Candice going on Clemmie's podcast where Clemmie was saying all the right things re: disproportionate pregnancy/childbirth related mortality rate of black women, then says afterwards Clemmie "came from her burner to comment on the clip of Candice appearing on her podcast only to say 'why are you always race baiting, why are you always making it about this, why are you always making it about that?'"

Says (amongst other things) Clemmie is evil and should not be trusted with the care of other people. Appears to state that Clemmie threatened people with legal action. Mentions something about a bullying incident where their (the podcaster's) instagram got deleted and reinstated.

"So, everybody reported her to the NMC."

The podcaster says they know of black nurses/midwives who have been struck off the register for doing less than what Clemmie did.

Says the update letter from the regulator went out to quite a few people. Reads out the letter, which boiled down to that they had completed their assessment of the concerns and had decided to carry out further investigations, and that it would be allocated to an investigator shortly. The issue for investigation was identified as "unprofessional use of social media in that CH posted bullying, intimidating, discriminating and/or harrassing content online".

Ends with the podcaster saying "take her pin", summarising what they'd said in the segment, and saying they would not feel safe going in to a hospital that Clemmie was in.
Thank you so much for this!

Tbh there are lots of different hooks on the whole SOD gate aren’t there - the hyper consumerism, undeclared ads, selling of childhood, abuse of position of trust, racism, etc etc and it sounds as if this podcast is written/hosted by the concerned friends of Candice so they’re focusing on the NMC stuff and concern for black women. The rest of it is poorly researched and at points inaccurate but 🤷🏻‍♀️ in the grand scheme of things if it’s keeping people aware of what happened I can’t hate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"Mispronunciating things"? Stories.
Sure Jan gif is gonna get fatigue the amount it is required on this thread.

The twins clearly weren't shouting about hail hazel :rolleyes: they were shouting about snow. I have children a similar age and no way do they make mistakes like 'right' instead of 'ripe'... my little one does (occasionally), but not her older sister.

Reactions: 7
I follow an influencer (nowhere near the MOFOD level) who is pregnant so asked people for pram recommendations. She was obviously then gifted a pram but then she gave away to a follower and bought herself the same one. She said that she could afford to buy one and was only given one because of the people that follow her so it was only fair to give it to them. Whereas I feel like Mod and Fod expected people to follow them regardless of how increasingly tone deaf and entitled their posts became. It was like they felt they had an entitlement to followers and a platform. I wonder if these threads would be less popular if their Instagrams were more of a forum for discussion rather than any criticism being dismissed as trolling or deleted. If you post something that has offended people, intentionally or otherwise, they’ll call you out on it and if you don’t give them the space to do that they’ll go somewhere else.

Sure Jan gif is gonna get fatigue the amount it is required on this thread.

The twins clearly weren't shouting about hail hazel :rolleyes: they were shouting about snow. I have children a similar age and no way do they make mistakes like 'right' instead of 'ripe'... my little one does (occasionally), but not her older sister.
I realised today, he posts all these long captions about how the twins have such different personalities but in stories he seems to treat them as one person and never mentions just one of them

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.