Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he trying to pad his #ad stats by looking for old gifted stuff and finally giving poor Mina a shoutout after she's been sending him stuff for years? 😆
That's beyond roode :ROFLMAO: . Emphasis on sending not buying from for years.

Would you guys not be mortified if your significant other halves posted this?
I wouldn't like it. I need to clean up before I have people over.

What's more mortifying though, your partner filming himself in the bathroom with his pants down on the loo or a dirty oven door?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought he said Clemmie was a clean freak. There is no way a clean freak and this oven door can co-exist in the same house!

View attachment 1028593
Exactly this. I REALLY hope someone calls him up on this…
“Oh Simon, sorry I thought you said Clemmie was a clean freak? I’m just a bit confused as I follow your lives step-by-step day-by-day. Oh please let me know back - I love Clem clem - will follow whatever cleaning schedule she’s doing. Love you, Dallas Hun”…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, I don’t really understand the schtick at all. Wife is mad for cleaning, really has me under the cosh, lads, innit, with all her funny ways and bottles of things? Eh? But here I am cleaning the oven that hasn’t been touched in months and months.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clemmie, any other tit you need cleaning in the house? Log back in and send a DM and it will be sorted for you … everyone misses you 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm a domestic slut and my oven door never looked that bad 😳
Same, babe.

Think I may have accidentally taught Baby Beds (actually Toddler Beds) how to say twit when watching that cleaning video. He’s been saying hat and cat so if he utters twit latter on think I’ll be able to pass it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought he said Clemmie was a clean freak. There is no way a clean freak and this oven door can co-exist in the same house!

View attachment 1028593
Wow! My oven doors have never ever looked like that. All the burnt on crud stinks when the range gets hot, and it gets into the food! Blech.

And check the taps out too - either dirty or the chrome hasn’t lasted very well for such an expensive kitchen.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
When I my sisters were little it was the fashion to have one of those massive chunky Alice bands with your name piped onto it and my mum and dad absolutely refused to let them have them.
Same! I always wanted one of those hairbands but my parents refused as they said the same about kidnappers.
I now have a daughter and would never ever put her in anything with her name on!

He was cleaning it in the utility room wasn't he?

Reactions: 6
God, you’re all missing the point about named hats. They’re Insta famous guys! Safety is secondary! What about fame and freebies?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also with safety it's not recommended to use an outdoor cooking equipment inside. You should ideally have a carbon monoxide detector too.

Reactions: 5
Just use your extra outdoor kitchen fOdney, the cold will be character building for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But it's not AUS winter weather bizzie. 🥶

Outdoor kitchen doesn't have a cover on top either.

1643675171465.png

I wonder how his little "badass storage shed" is going with the rain too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What do you think they're actually trying to achieve with the House of Hooper account these days, do they have a strategy at all? Looking at the last 4-5 months (last 12 grid posts):

- A quarter of the posts are from a hotel.
- Garden stuff (in November).
- A framed dick print.
- A wreath (found under his tools).
- Some food.
- Basement temporary storage #ad

Are you feeling inspired? 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1031191

[/QUOT

View attachment 1031191

He's got some beanies for his head, he'll be right.👍 Who puts a vase of flowers out in the yard?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
That outdoor kitchen looks bleeping ridiculous.
Is it built up against the utility room wall? Obviously I don't know their constraints, but I think I'd have considered some sort of indoor to outdoor arrangement that could get more year-round and flexible use. What he's done certainly wouldn't be my "dream outdoor kitchen" 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.