Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many men would want to risk accidentally scrapping the glass of a £2,000 oven with a power tool?

1643576624105.png

DG I know you love cleaning so this one is for you:

1643576792371.png

What are the marks on the grey walls - water damage?

1643576917409.png
1643577062308.png

@Axa He's on a roll:

1643577209551.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
@Axatogrind Make sure to add that huge gift of Astonish oven cleaner to the list.

Gifted oven cleaner 🤣🤣 Martinhal Resorts to Astonish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
FOD & HoH 2022 #ad #gifted #collab list

January:
  • Bigdug - flooring, storage racks and work benches (temporary solution), value £1,111.94
  • Oddbox - fruit & veg box (looks like large size), value £19.99
  • Mina and the Moon - 2x sweatshirts & 4x beanies (possibly more), value at least £140.00
  • Astonish Cleaners - oven & grill cleaner (gifted ages ago, finally used), value £3.00

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s actually shockingly bad to use commercial oven cleaners on your oven & can cause damage, either use natural stuff or pay someone who can do it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought he said Clemmie was a clean freak. There is no way a clean freak and this oven door can co-exist in the same house!

WTFoven.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Fod the new Hinch 😬.
Hinch is off in her £1.6mm house with her alpacas, Fod is promoting Astonish - oh dear god, I think I feel sorry for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he trying to pad his #ad stats by looking for old gifted stuff and finally giving poor Mina a shoutout after she's been sending him stuff for years? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And now he cleaned his oven after reading here how disgusting it looked 🤣
EXACTLY my first thoughts!! He doesn’t even try to hide that all his inspiration comes from here. We were all grossed out by your oven FOD and are in no way impressed by your post.
It’s almost comical how much he uses Tattle…

• Haha
Oh no don't tell me they are bad. I just bought a duo pack of oven pride.
When I had my big old range cooker back in the day I lapped up oven pride - it did the job, but it’s bad af for the environment. Now I have ovens that clean themselves but at 400 billion degrees, the amount of electricity it must use has also got to be bad for the environment. Maybe we all need to just live with the muck like the racist clean freak former influencer Clemmie 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would you guys not be mortified if your significant other halves posted this?

He gives no fucks whatsoever, he’s a mad man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would you guys not be mortified if your significant other halves posted this?

He gives no fucks whatsoever, he’s a mad man.
TBH Id be deceased if Mr Dogmuck 1, could find the cooker and 2, find the cleaning stuff never mind actually cleaned the oven! You’re right though Fod is unhinged.
Also I’m guessing Clemmie has got over her illness and got herself out to leave Sly to clean and look after the kids. Maybe she’s not that stupid after all?

Re Mr DM he’s not that bad he did do a solid roast today but the mess he creates is off the scale plus 4 loads in the dishwasher and all the non dishwasher washing up 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Re Mr DM he’s not that bad he did do a solid roast today but the mess he creates is off the scale plus 4 loads in the dishwasher and all the non dishwasher
😂😂😂 Mrs ED will relate to that. I’m like a Tasmanian Devil in the kitchen.

Pyrolytic ovens oven are a must these days. So much easier to clean. I would say that’s at least six months of crud on that door … Fuckin rank 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂 Mrs ED will relate to that. I’m like a Tasmanian Devil in the kitchen.

Pyrolytic ovens oven are a must these days. So much easier to clean. I would say that’s at least six months of crud on that door … Fuckin rank 🤢
Like, what would anyone be cooking for it to look like that?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.