Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The time he spends on his endeavours doesn't add up does it? This is some of the (mostly child-free) stuff he's been doing the last couple of weeks:

- Full time job (or so he'd have us believe)
- Inordinate amounts of time preparing, filming and editing instagram content
- Halloween
- Hustling for #ads and stuff
- TV slot
- Lego launch event thing
- DIY (? - can't remember what he's got on the go atm but there's no doubt something)
- Hockey

That's just off the top of my head from what we know, and there's probably more. Nobody could do all of that and still be a fully engaged parent of four at home.
I’m glad you did this I was thinking the very same thing myself. Imagine your husband and father of your 4 children playing hockey, then watching the rugby (with his 2 tins of craft beer) and then doing his tit video stuff...all day Saturday, you be thinking wtf, especially only a week after you’d spent 3 days cooking your own birthday curries 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Important to remember for the sake of security some content might be prefilmed.:LOL:

I actually feel sorry for him- mother of five boys already did a #AD with Warburtons bread. Nothing from Hellmann's either or parent company Unilever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually feel sorry for him-
Why RainyB? Due to his lack of Ads or lack of mates? When you feel sorry for him just remember this is a man who has exploited his children for years. He’s recently been exploiting his wife and his dogs. The guy does not deserve your pity my friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Now he's aiming for engagement over eating habits. He really is bouncing off the walls with such varied posts. Somebody has already said he is in a manic phase.
Similar to comments by @Axatogrind it would be interesting to know (1) is he still working full time? How many hours per week? Is he accountable to anyone for his work? (2) what does he actually do for work? (3) how many shifts a week does his wife work? (4) what do his bosses think of his instagram account? (5) is his roof still leaking? (6) how did the dodgy student tutoring work out? (7) will he be putting last year's free baubles on the tree this year? (8) who really runs the house account ;) (9) a while back he promised us lots of posts on the house account but they haven't materialised. Is Clemmie too busy with work? (10) has nobody stumped up yet to refurb the crittal windows and fit the utility kitchen?
Over to you Pinnochio.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Important to remember for the sake of security some content might be prefilmed.:LOL:
Yep so he might not have been filming some of the content we've seen recently, but making some exciting new upcoming content instead 😜

I have another question to add to @Hatchet_job's comprehensive list:

(11) When is the rescheduled charity abseil?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
(11) When is the rescheduled charity abseil?
Yep and I’ve just had a nosey on his hockey club site “better with friends” is their tag line 🤭 but I notice they do lots of charity events and their top scorer never uses his massive platform to promote them, he just uses it to promote his “top goal scoring”, I bet they don’t like him there either 🤣
What an absolute Narc he is.

ETA - Wednesday night Clem gets some peace as that’s training night (can we add that to the list too please)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel desperately sorry for the kids, tbh. Not only does the majority of spending still seem to be focused on the parents & home and the kids have no discernible hobbies despite being harvested for content for a decade odd, hence why FOD can sit in all weekend on his arse.

Feel even sadder than none of the money has gone back as investment into the kids. Im sorry but everyone would know FOD tutoring a child just isn’t enough, and I hate that we’re even privy to this info but the lack of announcement sadly speaks volumes for just how good a job he did.

Then you’ve got the TBD impact on their life, it’s genuinely great they’ve found that ghastly set of like minded friends but most parents would want to avoid as it’s not in line with decent family values. Im not even a rampant mumsnetter lmao but I wouldn’t want their kids near mine cos I don’t want her valuing STUFF to the degree that family do. God knows how it’ll influence things in the future for them, it’s genuinely really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s putting up a whole load of nonsense. All those followers and he’s filming himself making a manky sandwich with one piece of bread and some sauce. I don’t even watch my family make sandwiches because that is boring AF. Boring. Hasn’t he got a actual grown up job as he’s defo run out of content.

Reactions: 10
Before 11am he posts a story about wasting time on tik tok. How can anybody who is working justify taking time to post something publicly even if it was all ready to be posted? When I worked from home, usually during bad weather, the worst thing I did was trudge through the snow at lunch time because I needed milk. And working in my pyjamas all day 😁

Reactions: 6
Um. Guys... how would you like my resignation?

The drugs, man, it was the drugs. I REALLY thought I didn't click complete order 😳🤷‍♀️

They bloom in a few days apparently. I'm now drug free, and cancelled the subscription... thank feck, he's not getting good Ads, I'd be bankrupt 🤣🙈

20211115_115536.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He is totally ok with not being on any more Social Media platforms?

I highly doubt that 🤣 This is his way of wanting people to DM him and beg him to get TikTok because he is oh so amazing 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Um. Guys... how would you like my resignation?

The drugs, man, it was the drugs. I REALLY thought I didn't click complete order 😳🤷‍♀️

They bloom in a few days apparently. I'm now drug free, and cancelled the subscription... thank feck, he's not getting good Ads, I'd be bankrupt 🤣🙈

View attachment 867138
I was sent an unexpected gift of flowers from Bloom & Wild. I was sceptical because they came in a box and were essentially flat pack flowers. But they were fantastic. They filled out in the first 24 hours and lasted for ages. This was at the height of one of the lockdowns so they were doubly welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god he’s on stories talking about the meta verse and the point of living in a virtual world?! Um, mate you’ve made your existence being a tool online!

Asking why we’re trying to escape reality all the time, including the fact people can be anonymous if they wish to be in a virtual reality/world…um ask your wife who spent a considerable amount of time on here (plus other forums I’m guessing), including calling you a class A twit. Maybe part of her reason was living with you clearly and also because she’s a racist bully who still hasn’t apologised.

*I’m not suggesting I, or other tattlers are escaping reality by being here as we’re holding people to account, don’t bully and have a sense of community alongside living in the real world doing real jobs etc.

A97ACBC4-CF08-40CA-9077-A4453435E6ED.jpeg

I feel desperately sorry for the kids, tbh. Not only does the majority of spending still seem to be focused on the parents & home and the kids have no discernible hobbies despite being harvested for content for a decade odd, hence why FOD can sit in all weekend on his arse.

Feel even sadder than none of the money has gone back as investment into the kids. Im sorry but everyone would know FOD tutoring a child just isn’t enough, and I hate that we’re even privy to this info but the lack of announcement sadly speaks volumes for just how good a job he did.

Then you’ve got the TBD impact on their life, it’s genuinely great they’ve found that ghastly set of like minded friends but most parents would want to avoid as it’s not in line with decent family values. Im not even a rampant mumsnetter lmao but I wouldn’t want their kids near mine cos I don’t want her valuing STUFF to the degree that family do. God knows how it’ll influence things in the future for them, it’s genuinely really sad.
I can not heart this enough HTRIA ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Let's explore the charity abseil a little more, shall we, Simon?
  • The event was supposed to take place on 30 July.
  • It was postponed at that time, fair enough.
  • Your online fundraising total sits at £1,341 and is still accepting donations.
  • 52 supporters (out of circa 900k followers) have donated money for a challenge you don't appear to have yet done.
  • You have taken all the accolades and compliments about what an amazing guy you are for not doing this.
  • You have not updated your fundraising page - at any point - to say it was postponed.
  • You have not updated your grid post caption with a quick edit to say what happened.
  • You do not appear to have given any update at all beyond "yippee, now I can go to Camp Bestival!" back in July.
Simon, I recommend you do the following three things as a matter of urgency:
  1. Update both the fundraising page and your instagram with details of what happened, and a note of the new date.
  2. If there is no new date, and bearing in mind almost four (4) months have already elapsed, close your page to new donations.
  3. Offer your donors the opportunity to claim their money back if you won't be doing the challenge in the near future. I suspect most will still want it to go to the charity, but it should be their choice.
This is more important than filming yourself scoffing a sandwich and arsing around watching TikTok videos.
It is unconscionable, IMO, to solicit and take donations in this way and then go radio silent.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have lost track of everything he has posted recently on stories but between that and his posts I reckon he has covered about 20 widely differing topics over the past five weeks. Why?

Reactions: 3
I wonder what prompted him to put that sandwich post up today? It’s clear he recorded this well over a week ago (unless he’s eating out of date bread or has had it in the freezer) 🕵️‍♀️
EFB3E14E-31C5-4163-B632-8C05D5CDB824.jpeg

#breaddatetruther
Maybe your mention of Warbutons RainyB? The guy must just be on his phone filming any old shite all the time. I’m embarrassed for him. He’s done it as a post rather than a story to get more engagement “tell me your fave tit food”, this absolutely must be a tool to prove to someone somewhere he can pull in some attention, but with “almost a million” followers not even 3000 likes and not even 500 comments in 17 hours, ain’t so good Sly.

Also 💯 agree with Axy on the abseil thing. How disgusting that he used that for content and then nothing.

Also 💯 to Eds about his virtual existence. The irony of him question this given he is effectively a virtual twit himself. I welcome AI taking over if it means some avatar replaces arseholes like Sly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Watching those metaverse stories several things strike me.

He needs some moisturiser under those eyes. They look so dry.

He is wearing that grey jumper over his hands like a stroppy teenager. Does he think it’s cool?!?

The house looks bloody freezing

Er, Simon you seem to spend your life online so why are you asking why anyone would want to live in a virtual world?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.