Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at him having "Tools" as an app group on his phone, the tool 😄
I hadn't heard of Ziffit, so I looked it up: "Clear Out Your Drawers & Wardrobes Today & Get Cash Instantly For Your Unwanted Old Stuff!" :unsure:

Apps.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I hadn't heard of Ziffit, so I looked it up: "Clear Out Your Drawers & Wardrobes Today & Get Cash Instantly For Your Unwanted Old Stuff!" :unsure:

View attachment 867403
The funny thing is he’d probably get a brand deal or some engagement out of sharing about #frugal tips like this, all the Insta mamas are at it now they’re not being gifted free extensions or weekly food shops.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 867403
I don’t recall him showing off his Kronaby watch? You’d have thought he’d be all over that with him pretending to be being such a tech geek.

Reactions: 8
Glen won’t be happy he’s shared he has the Wetherspoons app!

I mean, can you imagine ST setting foot in a Wetherspoons?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

She has, and posted about it. I think it had a good open air location during the semi lockdowns.

Reactions: 4
FOD being all “who needs more social media?” and deleting tiktok is just like how he didn’t notice that day IG went down. Like, bro, you once melted down that IG wasn’t letting your 8pm post go up…if you thought you could use tiktok to your advantage there is no way you wouldn’t.

He prob needs the Wetherspoons app for the Barrel Vault location at St Pancras. (And that’s not me being sarcastic, it’s the only reason I have it 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I get a real condescending/judgey vibe to his posts lately. From the checkout one, to the grammar corrections, to tiktok and especially scoffing at the metaverse. I mean, I can think of a hundred reasons why some people might want or need some online escapism and to get away from their realities.

"Why would you want to not be you?" he asks from his bleeping privileged ivory tower.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Um. Guys... how would you like my resignation?

The drugs, man, it was the drugs. I REALLY thought I didn't click complete order 😳🤷‍♀️

They bloom in a few days apparently. I'm now drug free, and cancelled the subscription... thank feck, he's not getting good Ads, I'd be bankrupt 🤣🙈
No resignation needed #Apestogetherstrong.

Hope you're feeling better now hun and that you got a good deal on the flowers.

Thanks trolls for the real laughs!! I’m grateful I’m alone right now.

ST and co like to give off landed gentry vibes, but minus all the gifted things it’s really just a McDonald’s budget.:ROFLMAO:

Re breaddatetruth I posted after I saw his bread post- but DG I’m in awe of your 🦅 eye.

I get a real condescending/judgey vibe to his posts lately. From the checkout one, to the grammar corrections, to tiktok and especially scoffing at the metaverse. I mean, I can think of a hundred reasons why some people might want or need some online escapism and to get away from their realities.

"Why would you want to not be you?" he asks from his bleeping privileged ivory tower.
Depression. I used to spend a lot of time on this website called Gaiaonline when I was 14.It was like the SIMs which I literally spent hours playing after my grandmother died.

FOD being all “who needs more social media?” and deleting tiktok is just like how he didn’t notice that day IG went down. Like, bro, you once melted down that IG wasn’t letting your 8pm post go up…if you thought you could use tiktok to your advantage there is no way you wouldn’t.
He’s too old for TikTok and really wouldn’t be able to crack that golden nugget himself. Could give it a try with A.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Meanwhile acting as 20 different characters, desperate to find one people don’t loathe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor kids aren't even safe in their own rooms and especially whilst their at their most vulnerable and asleep in bed.

1637011353429.png

Numbers seem too high as well.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Post about the twins brings instant love from his fans.
Yep and he popped that up at sweet o’clock to thrill his Texas Tracy’s - he is defo desperate for some Ad revenue. Kids will have to do that for him as his mug ain’t gonna work. With that said the twins are no longer cute toddlers who will perform at his command so the only time he’s gonna get an “aww” from his fans now is when they are asleep. All kids look angelic when they are asleep.

Poor kids aren't even safe in their own rooms and especially whilst their at their most vulnerable and asleep in bed.

View attachment 868275

Numbers seem too high as well.
Do you still feel sorry for him Rainy?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.