Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she couldnt get a good suck on a straw now ! Not with them gnashers
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know it’s early but that made me laugh hard so and if I don’t do it now I’ll forget... thread title nom 👌

A bit OT but I see old mother pukka is campaigning (read eye bleeping herself into her phone) for the midwife march, I wonder if she’ll reach out to her old stable mate🐎 🦷 clemmie?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know it’s early but that made me laugh hard so and if I don’t do it now I’ll forget... thread title nom 👌

A bit OT but I see old mother pukka is campaigning (read eye bleeping herself into her phone) for the midwife march, I wonder if she’ll reach out to her old stable mate🐎 🦷 clemmie?
I bet she does - they are so shallow

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I bet she does - they are so shallow
All these instahuns love to jump on the latest bandwagon ....if the Royal college of Nursing and Midwives and various other unions haven been able to help stop the haemorrhage of highly skilled healthcare workers from the professions, how does some Z rated instagrammer think they're going to make a difference 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“Seems like a lifetime ago” feels particularly poignant.
A lifetime you’ll never ever live again, Simon. What a sad little life Jane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does he think we want to see his grazed and bloodied knees?

I think he has gone loco again with his content. Desperately trying to find what brings the most engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does he think we want to see his grazed and bloodied knees?

I think he has gone loco again with his content. Desperately trying to find what brings the most engagement.
Nah he caught up here and saw @Dogmuck mention the lack of friends and hockey mates. What shall we make the puppet do next?

• Haha
He's scored in hockey matches played every Saturday for the past 4 weeks (Sats).

More time spent on himself... where does he get the time????

Also with four children (we had three) for years our weekends were spent transporting snd spectating in their activities...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's scored in hockey matches played every Saturday for the past 4 weeks (Sats).

More time spent on himself... where does he get the time????

Also with four children (we had three) for years our weekends were spent transporting snd spectating in their activities...
Babe same, but to be honest if he was my husband I’d want him to duck off out as much as possible, enjoy a Saturday with my kids without him having a light bulb moment about his latest video. Just thinking about him bounding round the house for content gives me a headache 🤕.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The time he spends on his endeavours doesn't add up does it? This is some of the (mostly child-free) stuff he's been doing the last couple of weeks:

- Full time job (or so he'd have us believe)
- Inordinate amounts of time preparing, filming and editing instagram content
- Halloween
- Hustling for #ads and stuff
- TV slot
- Lego launch event thing
- DIY (? - can't remember what he's got on the go atm but there's no doubt something)
- Hockey

That's just off the top of my head from what we know, and there's probably more. Nobody could do all of that and still be a fully engaged parent of four at home.

• Heart
The time he spends on his endeavours doesn't add up does it? This is some of the (mostly child-free) stuff he's been doing the last couple of weeks:

- Full time job (or so he'd have us believe)
- Inordinate amounts of time preparing, filming and editing instagram content
- Halloween
- Hustling for #ads and stuff
- TV slot
- Lego launch event thing
- DIY (? - can't remember what he's got on the go atm but there's no doubt something)
- Hockey

That's just off the top of my head from what we know, and there's probably more. Nobody could do all of that and still be a fully engaged parent of four at home.

Full time dog dad. A rather tit one at that though.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.