Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i queued up there few years ago with kids ...kind of expected some magical vast cavern with floor upon floor of lego sets and displays...was quite disappointed couple of floors some good displays but nothing special and the one thing i wanted to do (the photo booth was sold out for the day!).
Kinda agree just like their other stores but It's better for photos. Loved Shakespeare on the tube.

Knew he reminded me of someone. Ned Fodders.Could have just used the existing Lego minifigure.
Were you the hun who messaged him to say so?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if COVING DIRECT are aware that FOD is using their website photography for his dildo story?

Dado2b.jpg

Dado1.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh put your manky feet away...View attachment 863466
Just came to post this (will swiftly delete the pic from my phone now). Had to laugh as I see all the #gifted #ad Sky Glass TVs are landing with the Insta huns/Influencers. To think, if it wasn’t for Glen he’d have posted this with a new tv courtesy of Sky tagged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
😬 he’s pissed on that last story isn’t he 😬

ETA - it’s those 2 tinnies- bless

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How sad that he’s watching it on his own…drinking on his own and filming himself. If he had mates, he’d be at a pub/rugby club/house watching it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How sad that he’s watching it on his own…drinking on his own and filming himself. If he had mates, he’d be at a pub/rugby club/house watching it.
Yeah it’s not like the rugby being on is a shock new event, if he had any mates anywhere he could have arranged a meet up.

Reactions: 8
What happened to all those cycling mates? I remember a few years ago when I started following him and he put a pic on and all the huns commented on how hot his mates were….I think he was clearly gutted they weren’t saying it about him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened to all those cycling mates? I remember a few years ago when I started following him and he put a pic on and all the huns commented on how hot his mates were….I think he was clearly gutted they weren’t saying it about him!
And his “new found” hockey pals and and and F1 twin dad mate. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awe diddums 👶
Back in the day when he got lots of freebies. Was this a gift or did he just have more disposable income to spunk about when they were pulling in an extra couple of hundred K a year from Ads books etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
54361552-4592-40A7-9DE7-6E9F62D0AC78.jpeg

I scrolled down his pics to see the hot cycling mates. Soz didn’t screen shot it as it’s got his smug mug on it but did spot this one. Imagine your husband saying to his 891k followers/bots that he ‘knocked you up.’ Vulgar idiot! No wonder she thinks he’s a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
With them being so kean to tell people to "be kind", I would have expected a post about today being World Kindness Day.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.