Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck we are getting Hinch Clemmie - that’s a lot of clemmie in that story

They are desperate to get a minky Ad
So desperate the pair of them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorting out cupboards. Riveting content. She looks sheepish.
Sadly this tit sorting malarkey is Hinch and Solomon bread and butter, she wants in on the action. How, if she’s supposed to be this crazy cleaning woman, is she only sorting her “ cloffs “ and cleaning products now? Hun I’ve been doing that tit for years, it’s called home economics and means you don’t end up with a dozen half bottles of the same cleaning products and shed loads of unused cloths. The green window minky is my fave and they clearly don’t know how to use it having seen their windows.

You know we are going to get cleaning with clemmie video soon right. The man who only a week ago was asking about toxic masculinity, stands filming and laughing at “his wife’s” cleaning products. Oh the irony!

Also I see he’s back to sweet spot timings for his American hunz.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohhh…she’s back isn’t she! Not had that much Glen action since pre Alice have we?

And my first thoughts were:
- Look at me with my x2 gifted washing machines
- Look at me with my spare kitchen to store my cleaning products!

I didn’t turn the sound on for the rest as I didn’t want to get annoyed/bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

If we ever needed another reason to cancel the OD's, there it is, can't believe they're publicly admitting to being Hinch fans :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow

This smug racist will be back come January, mark my words.😞

• Angry
  • Sad
If we ever needed another reason to cancel the OD's, there it is, can't believe they're publicly admitting to being Hinch fans :sick:
MOD and Hinch are two cheeks of the same arse. Grifters exploiting people, especially those who are vulnerable/in vulnerable positions (MOD less so now) while selling false lifestyles.

She’s back now isn’t she? If ever we needed proof she’s an active participant of FODs social media this is it. Glen centre stage.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I was gonna say, I'm not as painfully middle class but I do have a cleaner and almost no cleaning product in my house 🤗. It's just the over consumption for them, I'm sure they still have a cleaner but Glen has to have all the best supplies.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ohhh…she’s back isn’t she! Not had that much Glen action since pre Alice have we?

And my first thoughts were:
- Look at me with my x2 gifted washing machines
- Look at me with my spare kitchen to store my cleaning products!

I didn’t turn the sound on for the rest as I didn’t want to get annoyed/bored.
You must have also noticed her teeth and how she subtly brags about the no cleaning products being on par with her shoe collection

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she used to be all about Method cleaning products. I guess she only goes eco when it's #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
The green window minky is my fave and they clearly don’t know how to use it having seen their windows.
Are you looking for an #AD @Dogmuck ? I try to limit what I buy and favour Method products, not necessarily because they are better for the environment but because they work and they are kinder on my hands. Though I know I don't do enough cleaning and would love a cleaner. Did the FoDs not have a cleaner?

No, Christmas, to cash in on the goodwill to all men/women.

No, Christmas, to cash in on the goodwill to all men/women.

Reactions: 6
@DM is this honestly larger then your collection?
It is rainy, that’s an absolute disgrace that level of stuff.
Are you looking for an #AD @Dogmuck ? I try to limit what I buy and favour Method products, not necessarily because they are better for the environment but because they work and they are kinder on my hands.
Honestly the window minky is amazing #AD - I have a lot of glass in this house and one of my pet hates is cleaning windows. I get my window cleaner to do an indoors every other month but inbetween I do it and these babies have made the job so much easier, well it’s either them or my Aldi window spray 🤣 The rest of the minky range can get in the bin the sponge ones for sure they are basically disposable because they are a fairly crap after they’ve been washed.
I’m a method girl too. I also use white vinegar and bicarbonate, which I order in bulk. Ngl I do have other cleaning products but method is my main baby.

Glen is back full throttle, it’s possible the racist troll will reactivate her own account I’m the new year. The slow slow bring back has been testing the water. They don’t get any neg comments about Glen anymore so they think it’s all forgotten, they are wrong and all hell will break loose if she thinks she can just pick up where she left off. They really must be needing the cash, they have literally lost hundreds of thousands of pounds plus all the freebies. Now Glen is all slender she’ll be gagging to get back with her “new me” bs. 😏

• Heart
It is rainy, that’s an absolute disgrace that level of stuff.

Honestly the window minky is amazing #AD - I have a lot of glass in this house and one of my pet hates is cleaning windows. I get my window cleaner to do an indoors every other month but inbetween I do it and these babies have made the job so much easier, well it’s either them or my Aldi window spray 🤣 The rest of the minky range can get in the bin the sponge ones for sure they are basically disposable because they are a fairly crap after they’ve been washed.
I’m a method girl too. I also use white vinegar and bicarbonate, which I order in bulk. Ngl I do have other cleaning products but method is my main baby.

Glen is back full throttle, it’s possible the racist troll will reactivate her own account I’m the new year. The slow slow bring back has been testing the water. They don’t get any neg comments about Glen anymore so they think it’s all forgotten, they are wrong and all hell will break loose if she thinks she can just pick up where she left off. They really must be needing the cash, they have literally lost hundreds of thousands of pounds plus all the freebies. Now Glen is all slender she’ll be gagging to get back with her “new me” bs. 😏
A cleaner I know has informed that a green minky IS ESSENTIAL to my new (one and only) glossy kitchen....if it ever gets bleeping finished and the protection film comes off 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
A cleaner I know has informed that a green minky IS ESSENTIAL to my new (one and only) glossy kitchen....if it ever gets bleeping finished and the protection film comes off 😭
But taking that film off is the most fun you can have EVER! (maybe this is the reason the SODS keep getting kitchens installed 🤔). Top tip though, clean that film (like hoover it or damp cloth wipe it) before you whip it off because if your kitchen fitters/builders were anything like mine it’s full of dust/muck and the moment you’re peeling that off all the muck is like a magnet to your new cupboards.

You’ll get there titfer fingers crossed for ya it’s way before Christmas Day. #greenminkeycrew - I don’t have a gloss kitchen my units are matt but I was influenced by the lovely Caroline of ahousebythetrees to do a vinegar, washing up liquid and water mixture in a spray bottle and it’s the business.

I’m so very sorry about my cleaning tips trolls, can we get back to Fods burtons some how or have I lost you all forever? 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
But taking that film off is the most fun you can have EVER! (maybe this is the reason the SODS keep getting kitchens installed 🤔). Top tip though, clean that film (like hoover it or damp cloth wipe it) before you whip it off because if your kitchen fitters/builders were anything like mine it’s full of dust/muck and the moment you’re peeling that off all the muck is like a magnet to your new cupboards.

You’ll get there titfer fingers crossed for ya it’s way before Christmas Day. #greenminkeycrew - I don’t have a gloss kitchen my units are matt but I was influenced by the lovely Caroline of ahousebythetrees to do a vinegar, washing up liquid and water mixture in a spray bottle and it’s the business.

I’m so very sorry about my cleaning tips trolls, can we get back to Fods burtons some how or have I lost you all forever? 😭
Your cleaning tips are way better than hinch & absolutely anything fodney thinks is interesting.😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely cleaning products also have a best before? I wouldn’t want to use decomposing chemicals on surfaces around the home 🤢

Are they doing this clean freak thing to PR the stagnant bowl of two kids’ piss FOD put on his Instagram grid?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I see the multi tool dad has an ad for a car they are testing out, hopefully he can ditch that double pram he pushes his twins to school in. Why can’t they walk to school?
suck on that fodney, it could have been you racing around in the electric Mazda.🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.