Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at the posts he's tagged in today (no, I don't know why either). Have you seen the absolute shite on which he randomly gets tagged? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Jesus Christ on a bike.

He think he's a bloody non alcoholic beer connoisseur now. His talents are bleeping endless.

Shame he can't just fall off the face of the earth. Now that would be a talent I'd pay to see.

Checked who he is newly following. He is so original.

Screenshot_20211129-205342~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He's gonna jump on the sober bandwagon now🤦‍♀️. At least his skin will thank him!

Reactions: 7
He says it's not an ad, but the last one in stories is an ad and us marked as one. Disingenuous.

Nikita Kuzmin, who partnered Tilly Ramsey on Strictly, is diabetic. I know this because, when he ripped his shirt off during their elimination dance, I saw the Libra. I didn't notice his chest. I half expected FoD to pick up on it and do a T1 story. To be fair it is a pretty impressive demonstration of what a diabetic can achieve.

Reactions: 12
He says it's not an ad, but the last one in stories is an ad and us marked as one. Disingenuous.
So ridiculous how he said “this isn’t an ad, I’m just trying some non alcoholic drinks” and then slips straight into an ad for non alcoholic drinks. I’m surprised no one has called him out in the comments.
Noticed that they’re mostly people commenting on how long they’ve managed to stay sober for etc. Then one comment from a woman saying how she likes to have her drink paced with water so she can mindfully enjoy the alcohol…FOD responded with “yeah but I like to get pissed”. Read the room, fuckwit.

Reactions: 18
So ridiculous how he said “this isn’t an ad, I’m just trying some non alcoholic drinks” and then slips straight into an ad for non alcoholic drinks. I’m surprised no one has called him out in the comments.
Noticed that they’re mostly people commenting on how long they’ve managed to stay sober for etc. Then one comment from a woman saying how she likes to have her drink paced with water so she can mindfully enjoy the alcohol…FOD responded with “yeah but I like to get pissed”. Read the room, fuckwit.
How many bandwagons has had now tried?!

Reactions: 15
Not an Ad, but leading to an Ad.

He is so predictable, and still scraping the barrell. I wonder if they'll sit proudly on his gifted drinks trolley?

Reactions: 14
What's funniest about this is, Ian Beale actually looks younger than FOD 🤣🤣

Carrying the OD brand has aged him by about 40 years! I can’t believe how bad he looks. They need to stop with the soft relaunch of MOD and bring her back stat!

Spot the difference View attachment 894658View attachment 894655
I'm a couple of years older than FOD and every now and then I think, god I've aged. Then I see his face and carry on my day safe in the knowledge that I haven't aged as badly as him. I have 3 kids and they don't all have vaginas, so obviously I have it far easier than Fodney, and my other half isn't a racist twunt either. Oh and I haven't sold my kids lives online. No wonder he looks the way he does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many bandwagons has had now tried?!
I find it so funny he’s jumped on a alcohol free beer bandwagon when he’s spent the last few years tagging Brewdog in the desperate hope they’d notice him!

Also, he looks like he’s got a monobrow in those stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Snarky me says that all the lad pics are only up on display after we were talking about his apparent lack of male friends, but I don't think he's in contact with any of the old bros though.

Wowzer she was so pretty- In his own words paraphrased slightly it's a good thing he knocked her up before she could leave.

1638232617260.png

1638233161772.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Show us you’ve always been a smug looking tosspot without telling us you’ve always been a smug looking tosspot

They probably have called him out and have been quickly deleted so the echo chamber of love and praise isn’t affected

you know tattle was slagged off in a well known paper the other day and whilst I don’t agree with hatefully trolling people on their own personal Insta ( I mean really horrible stuff not pointing out they are hypocrites) accounts, we need tattle so that there is somewhere that the truth can be read about these shysters

Attachments

Reactions: 10
He looked like such a douche. I stayed away from Guys like him when I was in college, the ones who looks like they'll come in their pants before taking yours off. No thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.