Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Garnering sympathy for the royal family, whilst the Ghislaine Maxwell trial has started?

On a similar note so did the Josh Duggar case.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He really is all over the place with his content isn't he?

Photo of the twins from about 2/3 years ago on his grid post about them wanting mobiles.

Then tabloid polls and Royal Family content on his stories.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is he perhaps using twin content to drive traffic to his crappy stories, or vice versa, for some reason?

Posting totally disparate content on the grid and stories at the same time seems a really unusual strategy. Let's see how that works out for him 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
why the huns strip their children and their siblings (and tbh, non consenting resident parents) of their right to privacy is beyond me. why on earth would you divulge this on someone’s Instagram comments?

DA515A7D-8D94-4FF4-966E-F0B82388CE84.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why do influencers bullshit all the time?! His recent post was about his solo trip to London with the twins but his wife is clearly with them?!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m predicting the Clam will make a return to the gram in all her racist glory in the new year.🙃

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Hey do I win the first prize? I had London Oxford street on my Bingo list.

NB: Don't buy this was a #AD. Lego are too big with 6M followers to respond to everyone who tags them. 🤪

1638480024808.png

Then posts:

With a photo of a Twinnie.

1638480615658.png

Oh it's not Clem in the photo but his sister.

Last edited:
So one day he’s whinging about reading stories to them, the next he’s hashtagging his daughter time (whilst using them for pretend ads).
🙄

He also whinges about how much the sweets cost. Might write them off as a tax-deductible expense if he gets anything out of it.

• Haha
They dress them twins like victorian orphans.. Why would you want your kids to look homeless 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly said exactly the same thing to my 18 year old year sister recently when we walked into Urban outfitters. It is the current trend right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They dress them twins like victorian orphans.. Why would you want your kids to look homeless 🤷🏼‍♀️
I swear to god people with money dress their children like 70’s throw backs

I watched Always be my Maybe on Netflix and there is a restaurant scene where everyone is scruffy and the lead female says to her friends who have dressed up for the occasion

“Oh, sorry, I should have told you. Rich people are done with fancy clothes. Now it's all 4,000$ T-shirts that look like they were stolen off the homeless”

• Haha
The baggy clothes are ‘on trend’ as Glen would say. My kids dress like they’ve done a smash and grab at the charity shop and Jacamo, but they’re teenagers and buy their own clothes and dress themselves. I wouldn’t be putting toddlers in those oversized monstrosities.

ETA: the twins aren’t toddlers, are they?! I’ve fallen in FOD speak 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.