Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says it's not an ad, but the last one in stories is an ad and us marked as one. Disingenuous.

Nikita Kuzmin, who partnered Tilly Ramsey on Strictly, is diabetic. I know this because, when he ripped his shirt off during their elimination dance, I saw the Libra. I didn't notice his chest. I half expected FoD to pick up on it and do a T1 story. To be fair it is a pretty impressive demonstration of what a diabetic can achieve.
I predict a story on Strictly in 1...2....3......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If we're playing predictions again, it's December and that means Christmas posts starting soon! What do we reckon he'll go for?
Some possibilities:

- Cliche family decorating (or posed around) the Christmas tree like last time
- Reflective bollocks about a tough year and how much he loves and appreciates his girls
- Made up story that gives that one particular bauble extra meaning (or similar). Not forgetting the all important call to action engagement question such as "what do YOUR baubles mean to YOU?"
- Pets or "toddlers" almost ruining everything
- "I'm mad, me!" wacky tit
- Ethical Christmas with home made decorations and minimal waste etc LOLLLL
- Thinly disguised #ad
- Linking it to a good cause to try to improve his image
- Wanky instagram performative crap all for show with the words "curated" or "artisan" definitely in there somewhere
- The scattergun approach! All of the above and more!

cliche-christmas-pictures-piss-off.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If we're playing predictions again, it's December and that means Christmas posts starting soon! What do we reckon he'll go for?
Some possibilities:

- Reflective bollocks about a tough year and how much he loves and appreciates his girls
- Made up story that gives that one particular bauble extra meaning (or similar). Not forgetting the all important call to action engagement question such as "what do YOUR baubles mean to YOU?"
- Thinly disguised #ad
- Wanky instagram performative crap all for show with the words "curated" or "artisan" definitely in there somewhere

View attachment 898839
I'm looking forward to a repeat of the video where he is jumping around tangled up in Christmas tree lights as a pre-curser to putting up the tree.

Children making a human pyramid to put the star at the top (would be good to also include the dogs?)

Pretending last year's Christmas gifted baubles are this years gifted baubles.

Complaining monologue about how rubbish his present are and how nobody appreciates/understands him.

Closely followed by a tearful reflection post on how lucky he is.

Lots of pictures of Christmas Glen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
More shelling of tit that you’d put straight in the recycling if it came through your letter box (see: two tins of beer and a bag of peanuts rolling round in a cardboard box)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Potential Post saying it’s time he told the twins Father Christmas is not real.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Basic insta hun xmas package :

-Christmas at Kew Gardens light trail.
-Ice skating at the natural history museum
-Lapland UK.

Don't think he'll go for the any of the above as it requires ££.

Tree decorations
Resusing last years wreath
Oxford street lights
Micheal buble songs- how he's everywhere on the radio and instores
Mince pie post.
Christmas jumpers
M and how she's coping with her diabetes.
Anyone else dealing with just feeling low/ SAD.
A thoughtful: do you and your family do Christmas PJ's post + how late are you leaving it to do the xmas shop + do you still send Christmas cards?

Reactions: 13
More shelling of tit that you’d put straight in the recycling if it came through your letter box (see: two tins of beer and a bag of peanuts rolling round in a cardboard box)
Missed thread title opportunity there 🤣

I wonder if Glen might feature more over Christmas - Christmas outfits, cooking, her mince pie recipe, her curated Christmas table etc.

ETA it would have been so perfect for Fodders and his dancing too 😭 two tins of beer and a bag of peanuts rolling round in a (big fish, little fish) cardboard box

• Haha
Maybe they’ll have another Christmas party (entry upon proof of vaccination!) where everyone will find Glen in the kitchen. And then all the Darlene’s will ask where her dress/shoes/earrings are from.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He'll be kicking himself for eschewing stereotypes when he realises he could have done a blue presents vs pink presents story series à la blue jobs / pink jobs

Reactions: 8
Haha remember their “ethical” Christmas when they were still coining it in.

He hasn’t done a post of himself looking moody on a beach for a while, has he?

• Haha
  • Heart
My moneys on a tone deaf post about how last years restrictions were the perfect reason to not have to entertain or see extended family..

Reactions: 12
Some possibilities:

- Thinly disguised #ad

View attachment 898839
Table scaping gotta get a mention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha remember their “ethical” Christmas when they were still coining it in.

He hasn’t done a post of himself looking moody on a beach for a while, has he?
MOD's so-called "ethical Christmas" is what started all these threads. If anyone needs a laugh, go back and read page one. It's bloody classic. "Alice" chimed in for the first time at post 9. Post 10 is a recap of some of the stuff they were gifted that year, it's worlds away from 2021 FOD and his battery charger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Basic insta hun xmas package :

-Christmas at Kew Gardens light trail.
Oh no. I was in London last weekend and went to "Christmas at Kenwood" - but I haven't posted about it on instagram yet so I hope that's still acceptable?

- complaining about his daughters' Christmas wish lists (too expensive...)

Reactions: 5
Isn’t that photo of the twins from about 2 years ago? And he’s making out it’s from this Christmas! 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh no. I was in London last weekend and went to "Christmas at Kenwood" - but I haven't posted about it on instagram yet so I hope that's still acceptable?

- complaining about his daughters' Christmas wish lists (too expensive...)
All forgiven hun. I loved the library the most. My money is on the Rembrandt being a copy though. No way would they hang the real deal there.

Courtney Adamo posted her 14 year old son's wishlist. Underwear, clothes, wireless headphones and a sewing machine.

Hmm can't tell with the picture if it's an old one.

Reactions: 6
Why is he running a poll about newspapers and the Royal Family? What on earth does that have to do with his 'brand'?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.