Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be worried about someone slipping and banging their head/ body on the wall....that flimsy netting ain't going to protect them!
what is the net actually FOR??? Like you said, it won’t protect you from banging into the bloody brick wall right next to it, and there is absolutely no need to put a net round an item that’s at ground level - it makes no sense!

Reactions: 18
The biggest danger to FOD surely has to be the neighbour coming round RAGING after yet another night listening to non-stop screams and bouncy spring noises (from the trampoline, nothing else) 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their neigbours are practically saints at this point. After months of bounty marget;s reno. A brief respite. Then their kitchen, bathroom and changing room renos. Outdoor kitchen and pergola building along with the shed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Their neigbours are practically saints at this point. After months of bounty marget;s reno. A brief respite. Then their kitchen, bathroom and changing room renos. Outdoor kitchen and pergola building along with the shed.
And structures up against their walls which will cause damage.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t they have all the neighbours around for that Christmas party where you always find Glen in the kitchen? Maybe they buttered them up with a promise of Instafame and freebies. Not that that would help now, they prob wouldn’t want Sly’s CBD oil or a discount for unqualified tutors.

• Haha
I’d actually go nuts if my neighbours dug a big hole next to my foundations. I hope they cleared it with them.

• Heart
A bit OT but one of my mates posted this today and it made me chuckle
1DB27909-18A4-4C52-A2D8-6F1FE745AE07.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Throwing him a bone here but is it because they’re trying to keep the dogs off so think the netting will do the job (it won’t)?

Am sure our little puppet will answer in due course as he can’t resist responding to us.

• Haha
From the DIY installation and safety instructions from the supplier of the Hoopers' in-ground trampoline:

safety.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You can go closer to an obstacle if you install the safety net... fair enough...

But Simon, do you often mix up centimetres and inches? :unsure:

IMG_6414cm.jpg

IMG_6415in.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.