Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Thanks for the concern'. What a passive aggressive knob. Also, excellent point @Axatogrind; he's just owned himself there! Watch him backpedal like the good puppet he is and claim that he meant to say 40 inches! (But it's clear to see from his vid that there is NOT a 40 inch space there - 3.3 feet. Nope!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
'Thanks for the concern'. What a passive aggressive knob. Also, excellent point @Axatogrind; he's just owned himself there! Watch him backpedal like the good puppet he is and claim that he meant to say 40 inches! (But it's clear to see from his vid that there is NOT a 40 inch space there - 3.3 feet. Nope!)
He didn't even get his reply right - "that's for the concern". Maybe he has been headbanging the wall for a while now. His lack of attention to detail really really bugs me, A LOT. If he's like that in work his boss will be the one banging his head against the wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Even if the netting is protective enough for the moment, with time and usage it will slacken and 40cm doesn't seem very much when you've got children flying around at all angles.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Right. The trampoline is not 40cm from the wall because.......the cushioning is 12" / 30cm wide...the safety netting is set half way across them ie 6" / 15cm ...and the edge of the pads is not 10" / 25cm from the wall (conversions approximate). See attached pictures by way of explanation. Also.......the safety nets may be tight but they are not rigid which would defeat their purpose. So there is some give in them. Their supporting poles are also semi rigid but again, precisely because they are SAFETY supports they cannot be totally rigid/fixed otherwise they would be harmful. The primary aim of safety netting is to stop you falling off, not to stop you colliding with an adjacent wall which shouldn't be there.
And nice that he includes a semi-clad child. I couldn't attach that picture because there would have been too much blacked out to render it pointless.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly I just cringe thinking about those poor kids’ teeth and that all, it’s my worst nightmare as it’s not as if you can get cosmetic dental work or heavy duty repairs done on milk teeth is it. And FOD isn’t one to reach into the old pockets, especially for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Any remotely safety-conscious parent would take the manufacturer's guidelines and add a reasonably generous extra margin on top of that "just in case".

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, but he’s shown casual disregard for his kids since making them available for all on Instagram.

Seeing a few instafloggers setting up paid for accounts lately. Bet the ODs are gutted. They’d have been all over that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh look at him with his passive aggressive little thanks for that (albeit spelling it wrong) dick. You’re the one who’s fucked up mate!

40 bleeping centimetres away from the wall? What a plank! His older girls must be about 5ft so would definitely need more space when they’re bounding towards the sides.

Hey friends, we have a sunken trampoline but we only use one half of it as it’s too unsafe to bounce on the other side….also it stinks of stagnant water 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mummy and Daddy did fork out ££££ for private school after all and he can't tell the difference between inches and cms. 🥴

Shouldn't have been left to help M with her maths 11+.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The trampoline and nets cost around 1k. Probably why he installed it himself. The suppliers have a perfectly good installation video and they didn't use a mechanical digger or install nets, though they did have plenty of clear space around it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
As in Patreon pages ? x
Yes. And buymeacoffee is the other one (Mrs Meldrum). They’ve started charging £6 a month for additional content. From people reporting back on other threads, a number of people (over a hundred) are signing up for very little content. Hundreds of pounds a month in easy money to sell their kids. Sounds like it’s got FODS name all over it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes. And buymeacoffee is the other one (Mrs Meldrum). They’ve started charging £6 a month for additional content. From people reporting back on other threads, a number of people (over a hundred) are signing up for very little content. Hundreds of pounds a month in easy money to sell their kids. Sounds like it’s got FODS name all over it.
Omfg! This is outrageous. I’d understand if it was an only fans and they were getting exclusive nudes but Jesus Mrs Meldrum is about the most boring person I’ve ever come across on IG. Honestly, I’m shocked, mostly at the human race...why would you pay to see these clowns??? I thought my life was fairly dull but fml there must be a lot of people who find watching paint drive worth paying for 🤷‍♀️😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s madness. Someone signed up for a month on the Mrs M thread and has been sharing her paid for content. It’s dire. The lot of them would monetise breathing if they could.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s madness. Some signed up for a month on the Mrs M thread and has been sharing her paid for content. It’s dire. The lot of them would monetise breathing if they could.
Had to nip over there to take a look, forgot how funny that thread is, I used to go there before she went AWOL and Tattle closed it down. Seems she’s still up to the same old boring shite 🤣🤣🤣. God bless the tattler who’s prepared to take one for the team to get the low down! What a dullard she is.

Reactions: 6
Honestly I just cringe thinking about those poor kids’ teeth and that all, it’s my worst nightmare as it’s not as if you can get cosmetic dental work or heavy duty repairs done on milk teeth is it. And FOD isn’t one to reach into the old pockets, especially for the kids.
They need to splurge on mouthgards to protect their teeth. Won’t happen.☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wtaf

One of the weirdest things I do is maintain a database that is input into by a web trawling script to track how many Patrons Jack Monroe has (ultimate grifter, basically makes out she’s queen pov to get people to sign up to keep her son fed whilst she was engaged to the head of ch4 news!) and then share monthly updates on it to her thread. If anyone has any other grifters they’d like me to track let me know 😂 I can’t promise the same level of dedication as the monthly recaps tho x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Serious question … why do people care what these cunts kids do??? And patron … you pay for the privilege

Anyway @Dogmuck were you happy with our performance tonight?

United that is 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.