Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sort of defeats the purpose of having it flush with the ground to then have a net around it - I thought you sunk them to not have the unsightly bit. But then I guess most people don’t position them next to a brick wall.

I have to say I cheered when ours blew away in a storm. Never replaced the fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not sure where the led lighting ended up as it is in the higher position when he shows it lit. Just shows how inconsistent he is. More of a FoD the Fudger rather than Bob the Builder.
As he supposedly earns his living by advising clients, including risk management, he would probably argue that he weighed up the risk of injuries when positioning the trampoline and included the side cushions as a safe area. Still, I wouldn't want him to contribute to my business or be responsible for someone I loved.
As for creating run-off to the neighbour's property from his lean-to, or causing damp in his fourth kitchen by his aesthetically pleasing log store, maybe he doesn't care because he is avidly searching rightmove.

ED: I've just realised he would have had to put the lights in the higher position in case of standing water.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s setting himself up as some sort of ‘expert’ on trampolines. Fees to be negotiated.
They both have a lot of experience of soaring highs then sudden crashes back to earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure where the led lighting ended up as it is in the higher position when he shows it lit. Just shows how inconsistent he is. More of a FoD the Fudger rather than Bob the Builder.
Well spotted, I missed that! Those lights are up and down more than his follower count 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy sweet Jesus has anyone else seen his recent stories? Begging for content ideas he can rip off is bad but fml he wants to embrace woke Fod and talk about toxic masculinity 😬 is he fexking trolling us? Seriously, the man is the epitome of toxic masculinity, not least for using his “vulvas” for content, but someone mentioned just up thread (think it was Skronky) the shade he was throwing on Clem about the trampoline. Every opportunity he gets is either putting women down, using them for content or conforming to male stereotypes (see rugby, beer drinking, 🙄 at cost of women’s things to name just a few). He’s desperate to get all over this men’s health/mental health, open man shiz, but he’s forgotten his followers are predominately bots women who ohhh and ahh over his daughters/wife and manliness diy gigs. He only need look at the interaction he got from his men’s health posts to see that he has zero chance of monetising adopting this persona. Also IG is still very female dominated so he should stick with the 1920s man that gets him the fawning he so desperately craves.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Holy sweet Jesus has anyone else seen his recent stories? Begging for content ideas he can rip off is bad but fml he wants to embrace woke Fod and talk about toxic masculinity 😬 is he fexking trolling us? Seriously, the man is the epitome of toxic masculinity, not least for using his “vulvas” for content, but someone mentioned just up thread (think it was Skronky) the shade he was throwing on Clem about the trampoline. Every opportunity he gets is either putting women down, using them for content or conforming to male stereotypes (see rugby, beer drinking, 🙄 at cost of women’s things to name just a few). He’s desperate to get all over this men’s health/mental health, open man shiz, but he’s forgotten his followers are predominately bots women who ohhh and ahh over his daughters/wife and manliness diy gigs. He only need look at the interaction he got from his men’s health posts to see that he has zero chance of monetising adopting this persona. Also IG is still very female dominated so he should stick with the 1920s man that gets him the fawning he so desperately craves.
You hit the nail on the head again DM

• Heart
  • Haha
In stories about wanting recommendations for good online content blah blah blah. And toxic masculinity really matters to him ie as a bad thing. Suppose that's because he cannot claim that racism matters to him so he's missing out on commenting on the current cricket crisis.
@Axatogrind I thought you had done a fantastic job in picking up the lights position. I only discovered the lit up version by accident. Just shows we are doing a better job of curating his account than he is.

ED crossover post with @Dogmuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not FOD complaining that he can’t find anyone with any originality, when he’s dedicated his entire life to portraying the perfect insta life aka the most unoriginal thing in the world. He is the gift that keeps on giving. He also reinforces toxic masculinity every bloody day. Posting a story of yourself crying in a car park because you’re not getting gifted holidays anymore is doing duck all to tackle toxic masculinity, if you slag off your wife in the same breath - you know, the one you “knocked up so she got stuck” with you 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"We've all moved on, haven't we, from stereotypes?" - Simon Hooper, November 2021.

46883867705_0ee9ccb26a_c.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Holy tit. I cannot believe he is begging for content ideas.

When you get to that point in your influencer career, it's time to just admit it is over.

The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What will it take for him to give up? I suspect it’ll be the end of Instagram.
Thoughts and prayers for that to come true soon. I keep feeling we are seeing the world wake up to this shilling and sales platform but then another muppet pops up and the latest trend begins 🙄 I’m guessing he’s desperate for content but also to be at the forefront of something again because he knows that pays large. He won’t be at the forefront of anything and he can’t even do an “exposé of Instagram” book now old Anna Pukka et al have already been all over it. Super missed opportunity for the SODS

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly think he will try to join the tiktok kids with all the pointless dancing .

Insta Content ideas:

1,He could talk about Will Smiths new book and how inspiring it was.
2.film himself on the PURE bike not sure of if was just a trial or a real freebie.
3, Christmas decs like the radfords :sneaky:
4. M and her medical history.
5.Too old to keep lying to the twins about santa.
6.How expensive make up is
7.Ethical Christmas
8.Mince pie ratings in the name of science
8. This new "Asian" show on Netflix. Called Hellbound

1637441643610.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
A family walk in the woods starts with him moaning about carrying everything and ends with him bemoaning impending empty nest. So badly edited. And so boring.

• Sad
The desperation for engagement seems to be reaching a new level lately. Has he even looked objectively at his account, with its 3+ year old story highlights, errors galore, duplicated content with House of Hooper, posts that are out of date even before he hits send, complete lack of any real identity, community or professionalism... I could go on but i'm boring myself even thinking about it.

Literally the only reason I hang around is for you lot on here 💙. You're brilliant and he is pointless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The desperation for engagement seems to be reaching a new level lately. Has he even looked objectively at his account, with its 3+ year old story highlights, errors galore, duplicated content with House of Hooper, posts that are out of date even before he hits send, complete lack of any real identity, community or professionalism... I could go on but i'm boring myself even thinking about it.

Literally the only reason I hang around is for you lot on here 💙. You're brilliant and he is pointless.
Awww. I feel the love too. I personally love reading Here and DG's take on things and your images.

😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've seen some influencers using Patreon. I don't know much about it, but you have to pay to see their content.

Also some YouTubers have membership only content. Then there is OnlyFans...

I find it disgusting how when their normal IG/YoutTube content starts to dry up, they then switch to members only to rake in more £££.

Being an influencer or YouTuber is not a viable long term career. It is not something that is going to last forever. There is only so much content you can throw out there.

I follow the Ingham family thread. They've gone from millions to hundreds of thousands of views a time, down to 40k average a day now. They've even popped out two kids in two years to keep their channel popular. It's tragic. They have no fall back job wise once it dries up.

They buy cheap tat on Alibaba, then target their young and vulnerable fan base by selling the items at an extortionate price. The father is a n0nce too, so I doubt he would fare well in a real job now. I don't want to derail from FOD, but if you get a chance to check out that thread, you can see how detrimental influencer life can be for children. The change in them is horrific.

Then there is the Saccone Joly's. Another shamble of a family who pimp their kids out. They've gone to private membership on YT. And the father is just a complete and utter freak.

The sooner there are laws bought in to protect children under 18 from being monetised by their parents on social media, the better.

I'm shocked it's taking so long to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.