Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will one again recommended Hype: How Scammers, Grifters and Con Artists are taking over the internet - and why we are following by Gabrielle Bluestone, Sounds like a good companion piece to the one @Yel mentions above.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I will one again recommended Hype: How Scammers, Grifters and Con Artists are taking over the internet - and why we are following by Gabrielle Bluestone, Sounds like a good companion piece to the one @Yel mentions above.
Seems interesting, I'll add it to my watch list for when the kindle version goes on offer. Lots of the reviews say it's very Fyre focused. That topic has probably been covered so much already imo.

Amazon product

Seems interesting, I'll add it to my watch list for when the kindle version goes on offer. Lots of the reviews say it's very Fyre focused. That topic has probably been covered so much already imo.

Amazon product
There is quite a bit about Fyre - but there’s chapters about other people too (the @weworewhat (Danielle Bernstein - not a tattle user!) woman one is very funny - she keeps getting caught ripping off designers and then doing crying insta stories)

Also I just started watching the LuLaRoe documentary on Netflix last night - about the leggings MLM where they all ripped / stank of mould.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another influencer nightmare story today. Her name is Jordan Cheyenne and the video is awful. I’m pretty sure the behind the scenes with the FOD is pretty similar.
That was so awkward to watch- that poor boy. Now we know how Fodneys kids felt when he whipped his camera out in the swimming baths changing room 😒

Reactions: 11
Striking a pose with your crying child for your YouTube channel. You can’t make it up !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Its times like this - when fodney is quiet - that i can flick through Instagram and give other Influenzers a once over 😇

Also i have been demoted to a chatty member instead of my very much loved well known member 😕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
But he's truly enjoying his family whenever he's off the gram. :LOL:

Its times like this - when fodney is quiet - that i can flick through Instagram and give other Influenzers a once over 😇

Also i have been demoted to a chatty member i stead of my very much loved well known member 😕
Maybe it's a sign from the universe telling you to become well known by starting your own insta page hun?

I have a confession- I signed up to a FREE seminar two days ago, at the end they only wanted 4 payments of $299. Bargain hey?

#magneticwoman

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This FREE seminar malarky - is expensive !

Wow my typing has changed !

Panic over - it has gone back

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I signed up to the WSJ to read a couple of articles, 2 months for a quid - you have to RING DOW JONES LONDON to cancel long term.

Sorry… that’s all I have for tonight.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I signed up to the WSJ to read a couple of articles, 2 months for a quid - you have to RING DOW JONES LONDON to cancel long term.

Sorry… that’s all I have for tonight.
Similar with the Times newspaper.

Reactions: 3
Pure have responded saying they’re looking into it and they take it really seriously….watch this space!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Only 40 comments in two days on his house post, though there wasn't any obvious ad in it so that low level of engagement might not bother him.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I dunno how they can be arsed. So thirsty for attention… it’s sad. They need therapy tbh

Reactions: 13
I hope this isnt too private or personnel but i had to wear a mobile BP recorder last week and each time Fodney posted my monitor / recorder beeped ! That man will be the death of me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope this isnt too private or personnel but i had to wear a mobile BP recorder last week and each time Fodney posted my monitor / recorder beeped ! That man will be the death of me
I hope you're okay hun and the heart issue isn't serious.

❤

For the plant obsessed. Plants on the steps acting as a fire hazard!

1631737023106.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is that in their house?! Bloody hell how stupid
It's this hun @mo.and.the.jungle.shelf

"Let’s talk about regrets.

I mean there are loads of things that I wish I would have done differently, but today I’m thinking about those bone idle mistakes I made! Why oh why didn’t I take more before pictures of each room, from all angles. Next time, and there will be a next time, each room is getting a full on photoshoot the day I move in! "

Soz but i'm a witch and laughing at his first world problems.

With home accounts it's the same room just from a different angle. :whistle:

1631743033106.png
1631743112347.png

But it’s an insta trend! That matters so much more than sense!
It's actually the second basket on the stairs I've seen this week. I don't understand it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.