Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
13 years of knowing someone has your back no matter what ….. Really! I don’t think either of them had each others back a few years ago when the tit hit the fan.
Couldn’t even spend one night away without posing for likes! Hey Clemmie, let’s take a bath together, not for fun and frolic is but for likes, this will smash all records!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I need therapy after seeing this 🤮
That should have been kept private x10

"Okay i'll set the timer for two mins- look casual like we do this all the time ".

It would have been better if they could just have taken the time to reconnect without inviting strangers into their break.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I did a little sick in my mouth. What bellends posing like that. Also clams teeth make her look like a horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was eating. WAS. Like who, ever, anywhere, needed to see those bath photos? You can be married for a long time, still like your partner and NOT share tit like that, FOD.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know they feel that’s all glam, arty photo shoot in a posh hotel…

But do they realise they look like a pair of laughing stock, fame thirsty, total wannabe, bleeping idiots, I wonder? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Normally I'm the one traumatizing you guys and laughing- but I need help after today. :cry:

It was cute when Dr Mc dreamy and Meredith did it in Grey's, but there was more connection lol. No feeling afraid of dropping the phone in the bath.

Sharing the contents of the cards too feels too much. Here's a love letter I wrote to my wife. I wouldn't want my husband sharing it.

MOD 49# I don't be baths without bubbles....

1631824363540.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So , on the HOH page , there's a picture from their recent stay at 'Pig 'hotel , where they've celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary which they've probably had to pay for this time...no more kindly gifted stays
Anyway they've posted this picture of the lounge that they take inspiration from for their house.....sadly the 'curated wall of unconnected , impersonal art/tat' in their lounge, looks nothing like this only slightly more tasteful offering .
View attachment 765562
Weird Steph Don't Buy Her Flowers also recently spent their anniversary there too 🤔

Reactions: 5
Maybe it's the extremely small room that's got everyone talking?

Bargin at <£150 a night.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I got an email with a voucher code for £10 off a £75 shop between 16-28 september from Ocado which I won't be using- does anyone else want it?

I used to give the ones I didn't use to someone but they're a blocked contact at the moment. 🤪
There's a back.story to this....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.