Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1631478876190.png

Him on the bog was from a story I think not a post so I don't have that.

1631479200989.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
the photos that make me cringe the most are the ones where he’s either got someone else to take the photo/he’s used a self timer

Reactions: 8
The internet is forever Fodney. Those photos will forever be linked to his name.

Imagine any future employers or colleagues who Google him, and come across those photos. I would just want the earth to swallow me up.

Reactions: 7
The internet is forever Fodney. Those photos will forever be linked to his name.

Imagine any future employers or colleagues who Google him, and come across those photos. I would just want the earth to swallow me up.
these are the images/articles that are going to come up when any future employees google his children. He has royally fucked them over. At least they can ride to the job centre on their new e-bike.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They get a mention in this, which might be a tad more of an interesting read than all the surface level articles about influencer culture

Screenshot_20210913-093552_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They get a mention in this, which might be a tad more of an interesting read than all the surface level articles about influencer culture

View attachment 760479

Love the comment re underfunded journalism. I put something in the Jack Monroe thread after listening to the ABC Media podcast on Theranos (Elizabeth Holmes is facing criminal charges) they say how the media should be held accountable for not interrogating the stories they’re told, especially when they see inconsistencies. No bleeping tit huns!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.