Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to admit it but my brother would probably love the plant basket but his stairs are about twice the width of normal stairs and he lives on his own, but his dog might knock it over.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d end up accidentally booting it down the stairs in the middle of the night when I went to get a glass of water…question is, do you clean up all the soil and plant debris in the middle of the night, or leave it to look forward to when you wake up in the morning? 🧐

1631747160863.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leave it until morning. It will have dried out more and be easier to clear up. I frequently knock my brothers plants over and tidy up quickly in the hope that he won't notice. He does.

On another note, a few sneaky posts on the house account. He says it's not an ad but I expect he is hoping for something in return though if it was me I wouldn't want to associate with someone with so many mistakes in their posts. And as to not having enough space for a dresser solely to dry herbs, he has three internal kitchen areas. Sadly he doesn't have a garden that he could grow the herbs in.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So , on the HOH page , there's a picture from their recent stay at 'Pig 'hotel , where they've celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary which they've probably had to pay for this time...no more kindly gifted stays
Anyway they've posted this picture of the lounge that they take inspiration from for their house.....sadly the 'curated wall of unconnected , impersonal art/tat' in their lounge, looks nothing like this only slightly more tasteful offering .
CE556DD0-400D-47FF-8826-8EEED1D10142.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder what he gifted Clemmie with this year, a few years ago he posted from that hotel showing us a necklace that he had designed and made for her for their anniversary. The same year she launched her jewellery collab. The usual whatever Clemmie does, I can do better.

Are we really to believe FOD is wandering around, taking such an interest in the hotel’s interiors and pondering on the pickling shelf! He who has said many times over the years he leaves all things interiors to Clemmie and has no interest in such things.

• Haha
Influenced by swim tits who also spent her anniversary there back in May
ETA - ST only got to have dinz there - Sly has gone all out #oneupmanship
FD199E73-7AE1-4FE8-A44C-563F620214DB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Kissing the hotels ass in the hope of more freebie stays! (Think there’s a few Pig hotels around now)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They really enjoy the crustiest looking places, this is the sort of place you end up at a work event you don’t want to go to, not somewhere you’d actually choose to go?

• Haha
I think Steph don’t buy me flowers was there recently too. Total bandwagon.

Reactions: 8
I got an email with a voucher code for £10 off a £75 shop between 16-28 september from Ocado which I won't be using- does anyone else want it?

I used to give the ones I didn't use to someone but they're a blocked contact at the moment. 🤪

Reactions: 6
So there we have it, all this bull since they bought that house how Glen has an amazing eye for interiors, and they just admitted they copied the hotel decor.

I remember the last time they were there in 2019, just before Alicegate and he was gushing about how amazing she was.

Love how their anniversary stay over at a hotel is on the HoH account so they can beg for pickle jars and more tat.

• Haha
They really enjoy the crustiest looking places, this is the sort of place you end up at a work event you don’t want to go to, not somewhere you’d actually choose to go?
It wouldn't be my first choice of a hotel.Too dark and harry potter common room vibes. Could stay at bounty margate's for a quick break.

1631802310528.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.