Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of the Hooper file= One duck up after the other, all making fod look more uninspiring & stupid.

Reactions: 16
Maybe I missed it because I was very behind in the last thread. Did we not make fun of the camping kitchen? Like even camping there has to be a kitchen. What is with these people and their bloody kitchens?!

If it did come up already and I missed it, sorry!

• Haha
Anyone reckon that the whole family have actually been to Greece and he just doesn’t want to admit it. Or has she gone on yet another girls trip and ditched the fam?!
The comments on that post say her sister (that’s Clemmie?) was there last week and she stayed on another week. That was dated 24/8 so I’d guess Clemmie must have left by 24/8? But who knows with these lying fkrs 🤷‍♀️ I know where she wasn’t...camping! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone reckon that the whole family have actually been to Greece and he just doesn’t want to admit it. Or has she gone on yet another girls trip and ditched the fam?!
The second kitefoiling picture was not from the UK, though he doesn't say that it is. And the video clip does not look like Kingsdown beach where they were camping. In fact the whole kitefoiling reference seems completely random ie why cover it at all if it's not about you? So you may be onto something.

Reactions: 7
This ad popped up, I think it’s what fodney is needing in his yard Reno.
770F3497-852E-46DC-B633-0B6BC7A2457D.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi everyone! I'm still here, reading/reacting but I am, funnily enough (not funny at all) completely out of my depth dealing with my own teenagers and similar shite at the moment.

Don't go all Jack Monroe on me, I'd never keep up 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think I also owe thanks to @Axatogrind who mentioned the chronicle bit and then I just adapted it to include his latest duck up!
"No longer a human family chronicle" is my absolute new favourite FOD catchphrase so I'm chuffed it's made it into a title! Thanks for putting it forward @Emmadale and cheers for the new thread @Dogmuck 🙌

Lol at camping kitchen @OhMyWord 😆 I think it got overshadowed a bit with spliffgate, but you're right. A portable kitchen to make sure they don't miss their other five kitchens too much 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Great title!!

He is re-using this video, but I can no longer find it on his grid previously. Am I missing it?

Screenshot_20210902-125231 (1)~2.png

The Emoji comments are still strong.

Screenshot_20210902-134433~2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
At the moment, when I try to look at his account, it comes up as user not found. ???

False alarm. It's back, with the old post about back to school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The cringe is unbearable.
Also love how he edited that video to cut out before he landed (or didn’t land) the flip/tumble. Give it up mate, no wonder your kids are already turning to the green stuff to try and zone you out, yiiiikes

• Haha
42957712-7529-4522-935F-ABE1C35C49EF.jpeg

I know….they’re saying to one another ‘just ignore the twit and hopefully he’ll go away!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.