Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness - thanks Fodney that’s really made me lol. Go count your kitchens then come tell us that again with a straight face.
Go count your kitchens has to be in the next thread title 🤣

Father of Daughters #49 - Consumerism doesn't equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
It’s a sneak PEEK! This drives me insane. Looks like it’s outdoor kitchen time.
Why for the love of god do they need an outdoor kitchen? I've done shits bigger than their fucking garden, why not just walk the extra 10 steps into your actual kitchen, you fucking dullards!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I read it that Ben was suggesting that with 850k followers he earns £10k a post (if he gets an ad) and so that £15 for entry into his PYO was basically giving him content (that would bolster his chances of getting more ad work). Therefore spending £15 to create a whole load of content could earn him £10000 so he’d be up £9985 after costs.

He’s basically saying 🖕don’t diss my business when you are using it for content you wanker 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
The captions translates to;
We had it all. And more. Then my wife fucked it up. Now we have to pay for things. We don’t like paying for things. We go without. We aren’t happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Axatogrind

VIP Member
He's proved, time and time again, that he can't think outside his own privileged little bubble and stereotypical heteronormative mentality.

That bullshit about how he "can't make allowances or put other options in for same sex partnerships or for people who are single". Of course he could, he'd just have to present it a different way instead of doing 15 neanderthal "MAN / WOMAN" scenarios.

Or he could just fuck off.

PinkBlue.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Emmadale

VIP Member
He probably told one of the twins to pull a face….for content!

Remember when the twins were 5 and had a ‘5’ balloon each and loads of followers thought he was 55! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Rosieee

VIP Member
The bras had sentimental value for her I guess, the last remains from the glorious days.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Got an easy day today so I'm gonna break it down in the order he's posted. It DOES make sense, kinda.

1. Bus stop at New Malden. It's a 10 min walk to the station from there but he took a slightly longer route via Caffe Nero
2. Walking up New Malden high street with his Nero swag
3. Train to Waterloo. 25 mins or so to caption & upload his stories covering 1-3 on this list
4. Jubilee Line travelator at Waterloo (don't think he wanted to go this way but tbf it can be confusing)
5. Oh! He's back on the main concourse again at Waterloo taking another random selfie
6. Northern line tube. Well done Simon you're doing great
7. Outside Euston station selfie for no reason because he's not travelling from there
8. Walk to St Pancras station
9. Missed train by 30 seconds. Damn that Euston selfie!
10. No doubt got on the next train and made that fun video of stages 4-9

It's scintillating content, folks, can't wait for the next instalment! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Watching those stories, I should have felt sympathy for him. It is hard when your child is diagnosed and you go through a lot of emotions. But I think what made me so uncomfortable was that it wasn’t about M. It was all about FOD. Yes, it’s horrible that you imagine your child to have a certain life and then it all falls down around your ears, but when it comes down to it, it’s M that’s going to have to deal with this. He needs to step up and be a parent and be positive in public, even if he can’t do it in private (and by private, I mean alone, where none of his kids can see him go to pieces). If my daughter saw me in tears on the internet about her diagnosis, she would be genuinely devastated that something to do with her had affected me like that.

WTAF was he thinking?!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Imagine having all that cosmetic dentistry done only for your best photo of a batch to be one where you look like a cross between Freddie Mercury and a beaver 😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
So upset about his daughter having diabetes that not so long ago, he set off for a weekend away and into the journey is very miffed that she has forgotten to bring her medical kit with her. As if it were something himself or Clemmie should have ensured was in the car with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 33