Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2FEF9F70-5C9F-4642-844B-C048C6C65B01.jpeg
51DE80D2-3A58-4050-8813-2EE3EED30A00.jpeg

So here’s the lowdown on the teef! 👆🏻

Re his follower increase, it will be because he’s done a competition I think. To enter most insta comps they ask you to follow them (he strangely hasn’t asked people to do this) There really are that many people out there desperate for a free beach ball!

ETA strangely the teeth tag was done last year so post Alicegate!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The number of competition entrants - 277 so far - represents an engagement rate of just 0.03% 🤔

Imagine getting LOWER engagement on a giveaway post than for most of your regular posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Bored Panda article has over a HUNDRED pictures with captions from his Instagram. They all have admiring comments underneath. It’s no wonder his followers have leapt up. That’s a worldwide site with lots of viewers. Right at the end some comments mention Clemmie’s tattling, but most people might not notice or even scroll down that far.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Pink House Living laughing about forgetting her complete breakfast order in St Lucia so her butler had to do a second trip. Have you seen how far those butlers have to walk in that heat, with the tray held with one hand above their head? Talk about having zero empathy. And the trauma of going to dinner having forgotten her Gucci loafers... Oh how we laugh at our first world problems. Rubbing locals noses in our wealth and privilege while they run around after us spoiled brats…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
It is a beautiful resort. Cheapest room starts at $1445 a night with meals.

*All rates are based on single or double occupancy.

• Wow
Pink House Living laughing about forgetting her complete breakfast order in St Lucia so her butler had to do a second trip. Have you seen how far those butlers have to walk in that heat, with the tray held with one hand above their head? Talk about having zero empathy. And the trauma of going to dinner having forgotten her Gucci loafers... Oh how we laugh at our first world problems. Rubbing locals noses in our wealth and privilege while they run around after us spoiled brats…
I found this all really weird. She’s a very normal middle class mum and I suspect her fellowship is also. No idea why the resort thought she’d be worth a free trip!

Sorry I mean followership

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it odd that such a massive sudden increase in new followers doesn't seem to have generated corresponding additional energy on his grid, especially in the comments. Call me sceptical but I'm not convinced it was ALL because he ran a lame competition and had a load of his posts lazily reposted feature article. Even on the article itself the upvotes seem to only be in mainly double or single figures the lower you go down.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think the new followers are from the Ad and the Bored Panda article. Maybe some, but not thousands.

I think Sly has treated himself to some new followers, to celebrate getting more ads.

893K now ....

Poor twins. Just noticed now that there's also a video still up where you can clearly see her 75% of her bottom fully on display as she's running and her pants fall off whilst she's bending on the floor.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
The Bored Panda article has over a HUNDRED pictures with captions from his Instagram. They all have admiring comments underneath. It’s no wonder his followers have leapt up. That’s a worldwide site with lots of viewers. Right at the end some comments mention Clemmie’s tattling, but most people might not notice or even scroll down that far.
Welcome to Tattle by the way Bob! Did Bored Panda lead you here?

• Heart
I’ve recommended this book on other threads but do get Hype by Gabrielle Bluestone - all about the fyre festival debacle, influencers and the psychology of why they and social media have such a hold over people. I got the audio book and I’m loving it.

Also I see swimtits is still refusing to acknowledge that things sent to her need to be marked #ad #gifted. It’s not bleeping hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I find it odd that such a massive sudden increase in new followers doesn't seem to have generated corresponding additional energy on his grid,
Sex offenders probs don’t like content or enter competitions, just misuse the imagery these greedy parents willingly put out there.

• Sick
  • Haha
Now 894k. That's not natural, organic growth.
What the heck?? This is ridiculous. Almost 10K increase in a day. Can anyone reasonably explain this beyond our theories re bored Panda article and maybe a bit the ad (less so). When he buys bots he normally tries to be subtle about it - a few hundred here and there. Not 10K in a day!!

I’ve recommended this book on other threads but do get Hype by Gabrielle Bluestone - all about the fyre festival debacle, influencers and the psychology of why they and social media have such a hold over people. I got the audio book and I’m loving it.

Also I see swimtits is still refusing to acknowledge that things sent to her need to be marked #ad #gifted. It’s not bleeping hard.
Loved the Netflix doc. Could have pulled it off if it had been planned properly.

Reactions: 1
Urgh I saw this too - just came across as so grabby and why is she above marking it properly?!

What the heck?? This is ridiculous. Almost 10K increase in a day. Can anyone reasonably explain this beyond our theories re bored Panda article and maybe a bit the ad (less so). When he buys bots he normally tries to be subtle about it - a few hundred here and there. Not 10K in a day!!
Do you think he’s been hacked hacked again?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Urgh I saw this too - just came across as so grabby and why is she above marking it properly?!

Do you think he’s been hacked hacked again?
Darn hun I think you're right- it must be those pesky Russians at it again.

His latest twins in the sea post. Hun you're not Taylor swift with 173 million followers. I don't buy this.

1629057578525.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lots of pictures if the twins on stories and a new, daft grid post. He really is quite boring.

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.